C3-g?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just reading an article on this. Seems pretty cool for someone like me who has ****ty nutrient partitioning and insulin resistance. Anyone have any input?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just reading an article on this. Seems pretty cool for someone like me who has ****ty nutrient partitioning and insulin resistance. Anyone have any input?
I like it, although from food. Its not a cure all, and it doesnt have profound/acute effects on blood sugar or insulin sensitivity. Its my opinion that the research is more or less suggesting that eating a good diet rich in antioxidants will have long term health effects on parameters such as insulin sensitivity, something we've known for quite a while.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I like the ingredient. Not sure how it works solo - If I am right it suffers from poor bio-availability as a supplement. That problem could most likely be solved (or at least made better), but it is terribly expensive to get as a solo product.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guessing you're talking about the Biotest supp? Anyways, I think EBF Recompadrol is perfect for you then. Best GDA ever (read the writeup for more details)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using it for a while because it comes practically free with the product stack I’ve stocked up on. To a certain extent, it works. What I mean is that I’ve noticed that I can drop carb bloat pretty quickly and easily. I also don’t get as bloated and as fat as quickly off of eating copious amounts of carbs/food. Is it some type of magical ingredient? No, if you seriously overeat for an extended period of time, you’re still going to get fat. There’s only one product out right now that has a highly concentrated C3G. There are other supplements that has some C3G in them but they are mixed with other anthocyanins. Supposedly taking C3G with a bunch of other anthocyanins may not be a great idea as they may likely blunt the C3G specific effects (supposedly).

The stuff may also potentially be thermogenic. Could have performance benefits as well.

A major issue with C3G and anthocyanins in general is that even though they are highly bioavailable, they have a very short half life in the body. The one and only C3G product on the market however mixes their C3G together with their self-emulsifying compound which should keep the C3G in circulation in your body much longer than if you were to take it on its own.

Is it worth the $100 a month for this C3G product? Eff no. I wouldn’t buy it on it’s own for $100 a month, and mind you I’m actually using this stuff.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair point. Often times with a lot of products I try to use bro science a little bit. I say to myself. If it were truly a miracle supplement everyone would use it. Regardless of cost.