Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been on this board for about 6 weeks now and it has opened my mind up to a lot of things, I have been lifting and taking supplements for over 30 years now and I thought I pretty much new what was going on, was I ever wrong! I only new of the supplement advertised in the major muscle magazines, I never heard of half of the brands and product I have been reading about here. I have already been picked to do a Finaflex Muscle Fiber log, Got a few sample of Iron Forged Nutrition Contraband and purchased (3) products I never heard of before I came here. So I guess I' will be around for awhile learning, asking questions, helping where I can and enjoying trying new supplement..............I think I'm In Love !!!! Thanks for having me!
1464053_231761160318225_1743502125_n.jpg

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket,

Glad to have you. This place can open your eyes :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have been on this board for about 6 weeks now and it has opened my mind up to a lot of things, I have been lifting and taking supplements for over 30 years now and I thought I pretty much new what was going on, was I ever wrong! I only new of the supplement advertised in the major muscle magazines, I never heard of half of the brands and product I have been reading about here. I have already been picked to do a Finaflex Muscle Fiber log, Got a few sample of Iron Forged Nutrition Contraband and purchased (3) products I never heard of before I came here. So I guess I' will be around for awhile learning, asking questions, helping where I can and enjoying trying new supplement..............I think I'm In Love !!!! Thanks for having me!View attachment 106528
Its a big wide world out there and forums can help you forge an idea of what works for people and what doesnt. Marketing can spew all kinds of stuff but real world experiences can speak volumes.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you! Best forum out there for sure. Some of these minds on here truly amaze me. Always fun to learn and be informed about what you're putting in your body.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
what a nice thoughtful thread to make...I like this guy!

also enjoying the Muscle Fiber log you are reviewing, good stuff

we are pleased to have you join the community - and kudos to YOU sir for you turning around your own life and making it prosperous (love that home gym btw!)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what a nice thoughtful thread to make...I like this guy!

also enjoying the Muscle Fiber log you are reviewing, good stuff

we are pleased to have you join the community - and kudos to YOU sir for you turning around your own life and making it prosperous (love that home gym btw!)
Thanks !!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard and glad you've found the board that suits you!
Any questions, feel free to ask.