PES (abieta-8 11 13-trien-18-oic acid) with D-AA

eazye55

Awards
I am about to run a cycle of D-AA, PES Erase and Organ Shield. Just want to get the opinions of anyone who has taken D-AA and PES together.

If you have any suggestions or comments please dont hold back.

Thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stack....do it. You can also add in some DopaDex (250-500mg) with the DAA

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I was going to say. Prolactin + Estrogen control in there. Not to speak of all of the other benefits of DopaDex.

eazye55

Awards
Ok thanks, Ill have to look into that.

Also to add into this. I am not coming off of any cycle. I am just wanting to see if I can do a natural T raise and see where it gets my body.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAA and Erase work great together. I'm kinda curious why the Organ Shield though? It's a great product, but I thought it was more for running during prohormone cycles.

eazye55

Awards
It is.
I have been trying to do a lot of research and there are so many opinions on these supplements. I am very precautious and would rather take the organ shield even if it isnt needed. Better safe than sorry is what Im thinking.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is.
I have been trying to do a lot of research and there are so many opinions on these supplements. I am very precautious and would rather take the organ shield even if it isnt needed. Better safe than sorry is what Im thinking.
That's cool. Was just curious :) Let us know how this works out for you.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed, if anything, I'd add the L-dopa to the Erase/DAA combo. Again, I don't think you'll need the Dopadex, but some people are overly cautious. No need for the organ shield though.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA and Erase is a great combo. With the addition of Dopadex, even better.

eazye55

Awards
Alright cool, Ill have to look into it myself but why do yall suggest dopadex?

eazye55

Awards
Also for anyone who has taken these supplements, what was the amount yall were taking?

I am about to start and am going to take DAA at 3g a day and Erase 1 pill a day.
I will also be taking DAA alone for the first week and then cycle in the Erase.
Any suggestions?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Erase worked great for me, but trashed my libido! But I wasn't using DAA so hopefully youl be ok :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright cool, Ill have to look into it myself but why do yall suggest dopadex?
There are multiple reasons why one would consider including it. Improved sleep quality, mood, and libido are benefits that are often noticed. It could also provide prolactin control for those prone to increased levels with DAA supplementation.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also for anyone who has taken these supplements, what was the amount yall were taking? I am about to start and am going to take DAA at 3g a day and Erase 1 pill a day. I will also be taking DAA alone for the first week and then cycle in the Erase. Any suggestions?
DAA 3 grams per day. Some will get GI distress, so if it happens to you, split the dose into 1.5 gram doses.

You can start Erase at 1 per day if you want. I would go with 1 in the morning and 1 at night. The new Erase is much easier on the joints.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I am about to run a cycle of D-AA, PES Erase and Organ Shield. Just want to get the opinions of anyone who has taken D-AA and PES together.

If you have any suggestions or comments please dont hold back.

Thanks
No need for Organ Shield as none of these will raise liver values excessively. You can do it for peace of mind but it isn't really needed. As for accessories, Inhibit P will help control prolactin related sides that can come with DAA supplementation.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An AI like Erase/Erase Pro should be taken with DAA not necessarily as a preventative, but for benefits of more of your E being converted to T

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Daa for no longer than 30 days right?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Weird coulda sworn I saw someone say no longer than 30 days, especially on pct

eazye55

Awards
Just ordered DopaDex. Whats the amount to be taken while running DAA-3g per day, Erase 1 pill in am 1 pill in pm, then Dopadex at ?? per day.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just ordered DopaDex. Whats the amount to be taken while running DAA-3g per day, Erase 1 pill in am 1 pill in pm, then Dopadex at ?? per day.
Label directions are the way to go, 1-3 daily whenever is convenient for you.

It is recommended away from stimulants, but being a rebel I took my first Dopadex alongside Alphamine in the mornings and enjoyed that.

When running DAA (TestPowder) I used 2 Dopadex daily. One dose before bed, as many users find it helps with sleep quality

eazye55

Awards
Alright cool, preciate the input. So you think its best to stray away from any pre-workouts while running these supplements?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Alright cool, preciate the input. So you think its best to stray away from any pre-workouts while running these supplements?
recommendation would be to separate doses at least, you can always take the Dopadex pre-bed away from stim use

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally take my dopadex at 2-3 capsules just prior to bed. Try this out, once you experience the superior sleep quality you will never dose it another way!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally take my dopadex at 2-3 capsules just prior to bed. Try this out, once you experience the superior sleep quality you will never dose it another way!
That's how I use it as well. I opened a bottle a few days ago, and getting up for work has been much easier. I usually get to a point where I'm consistently waking up feeling refreshed, before my alarm even goes off.