Alphamax..safe...not safe? Powerlifter help

Frankie___B

Awards
I'm currently 22 years old at 178 and will be competing in a powerlifting meet in November. I'm about 12% bodyfat and would like to get down to around 9-10. I have over a 300 bench, 530 dead and over 400 squat. The craziest thing I ever took was DAA. So basically I never took anything outside of bodybuilding.com..Just looking for feed back. I would love to take Epi but I have never taken a PH and feel like I have come this far with out one. I'm currently going threw police investigation for a job right now and don't want Epi and have it show up on a drug test if that's even possible. Right now I'm just on protein and creatine. Would love some feedback on what you guys think. Thanks a lot

-Frank

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes Alphamax is completely safe!

We actually sponsor a high caliber world record holding powerlifting named Brandon Allen from Vegas. Hes loves doing 2 month cycles of Alphamax, helps with strength as well as keeping him leaner as well.

Totally safe, however make sure you do your research on all your basics before moving into more advanced supplements.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax will definitely help you lose that last bit of bodyfat you wish to lose and help keep your strength up, if not increase it a little. Granted your diet is in check

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax will definitely help you lose that last bit of bodyfat you wish to lose and help keep your strength up, if not increase it a little. Granted your diet is in check
I agree here. But I would add 25-50mg of extra forskolin

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I agree here. But I would add 25-50mg of extra forskolin
This certainly wouldn't hurt. 50mg is a solid researched dose, but 100mg is also and showed great results. Best to start with just Alphamax and slowly add more forskolin if you wanted to. Avoiding any GI sides by slowly adding should work well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax is great. Used a bottle and really enjoyed it. Nice hardening effects and libido boost. Overall I felt stronger when I was on it. If you don't have it you can get it @island for $28.99.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax is great. Used a bottle and really enjoyed it. Nice hardening effects and libido boost. Overall I felt stronger when I was on it. If you don't have it you can get it @island for $28.99.
Dang $28.99 is great price. You guys always seem to have good deals over there. The Forskolin 95 is worth almost $28 by itself.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang $28.99 is great price. You guys always seem to have good deals over there. The Forskolin 95 is worth almost $28 by itself.
Thanks brotha! We try ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, if the OP's stomach can handle it.
He can start it 4 weeks into Alphamax and Continue the forsk for 12 weeks total

Frankie___B

Awards
Thank you everyone for the great help/advice. Someone told me this is a PH not a testbooster..is this true? Also I wouldn't have a problem with a drug test obvious if this is legal because it is sold at a place called nutrition quest a few towns over from me. So I'm looking at running 2 bottles and I read 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills before bed is the way to go unless I should just take one in the Am and 1 before bed? Then slowly add in more forsoklin after the first bottle which would be around a month. Do I really need anything else to keep me avoiding form GI sides? Thanks guys

Frankie___B

Awards
Also thanks for the help on Island supps..just saved a newly grad student 20 bucks...that 20 bucks can go along way for us hahahaha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone for the great help/advice. Someone told me this is a PH not a testbooster..is this true? Also I wouldn't have a problem with a drug test obvious if this is legal because it is sold at a place called nutrition quest a few towns over from me. So I'm looking at running 2 bottles and I read 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills before bed is the way to go unless I should just take one in the Am and 1 before bed? Then slowly add in more forsoklin after the first bottle which would be around a month. Do I really need anything else to keep me avoiding form GI sides? Thanks guys

Alphamax is a natural test booster, not a PH. I don't know mcu about powerlifting competitions, if they have a listed of drugs or ingredients that might make you fail a drug test, check it out. However, I know nothing about the different federations. Alphamax should not contain anything on any such list. Two in the AM and two PM on an mpty or somewhat empty stoamch is thr way to go. I would not decrease the dosage, because then you are going to short change yourself from all the other ingredients in Alphamax. If you have any GI sides from additional F95, try dosing with food and see if that helps.

Frankie___B

Awards
Awesome my comp isn't untill Nov 22 So If i started lets say this Monday and each bottle is a month. I would be done by October 27 unless I should only run it 6 weeks to play it safe and save the rest for another cycle down the road...

Frankie___B

Awards
"This is a drug tested federation. Drug testing is to take place at every meet and is the responsibility of every meet director to conduct the testing. Tests for steroids, clenbuteral, and speed as well as for abnormally high testosterone levels and TE ratios."

crgsander

Awards
"This is a drug tested federation. Drug testing is to take place at every meet and is the responsibility of every meet director to conduct the testing. Tests for steroids, clenbuteral, and speed as well as for abnormally high testosterone levels and TE ratios."
The arimistane may give you problems with those tests. I would think it would defiantly cause your TE ratio to be outside of normal.

BTW, I have used Alphamax and love it. My test is still very obviously up even 4 weeks later!! How do I know you ask? My hair is still falling out, which it never does and my balls have that ache from time to time! lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're concerned, wait until after your competition. I don't know what they would consider abnormally high. That is a decision you would have to make.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with Ant. There is no way for us to know what they consider abnormal.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
What organization is it?

I highly doubt Alphamax would cause a positive test of any kind. With that said, if you at all concerned it is better to be safe than sorry.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently 22 years old at 178 and will be competing in a powerlifting meet in November. I'm about 12% bodyfat and would like to get down to around 9-10. I have over a 300 bench, 530 dead and over 400 squat. The craziest thing I ever took was DAA. So basically I never took anything outside of bodybuilding.com..Just looking for feed back. I would love to take Epi but I have never taken a PH and feel like I have come this far with out one. I'm currently going threw police investigation for a job right now and don't want Epi and have it show up on a drug test if that's even possible. Right now I'm just on protein and creatine. Would love some feedback on what you guys think. Thanks a lot

-Frank
Let's be clear, epi as in epicatechin (eg, Ep1c, follidrone) is not a PH. Now if you mean epistane, then yes, that's a PH.

Frankie___B

Awards
I was talking about Epistane not EP1C but that's out of the picture now...do you really think those test levels would even be that high like haiz69 said? Would it even be worth it just running one bottle to drop that 1-2%? That means I would be done in the beginning of October which gives me 6 weeks until I compete. I already follow Juggernauts program which is tones of volume and conditioning and yes my meals are on point...will never call it a diet lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was talking about Epistane not EP1C but that's out of the picture now...do you really think those test levels would even be that high like haiz69 said? Would it even be worth it just running one bottle to drop that 1-2%? That means I would be done in the beginning of October which gives me 6 weeks until I compete. I already follow Juggernauts program which is tones of volume and conditioning and yes my meals are on point...will never call it a diet lol
As stated, it should not cause a false positive. However, running Alphamax so close to comp is a decision you'll have to make. Personally, I am a firm believer in, "You live and learn." I would run it and see what happens. If it causes a false positive, which it shouldn't, you just compete next time.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The arimistane may change the TE ratio, but it is the best all-in-one test booster out ATM. Good price as well

Frankie___B

Awards
Thanks guys for all the help. I decided I will give it a shot...I just put my order in and will start a log week by week for you guys to see how I react. Thanks again and make sure to look for the thread next week!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for all the help. I decided I will give it a shot...I just put my order in and will start a log week by week for you guys to see how I react. Thanks again and make sure to look for the thread next week!!
Awesome buddy. I will make sure to follow along.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot me a PM when you get the log up. I would love to follow!

Frankie___B

Awards
Thanks guys...real quick does it matter which brand of Forskolin I buy? Should I wait to see if I have an GI sides before even buying it? Found a bottle for 10 bucks 100 MG a pill on bodybuilding by life extension.

Frankie___B

Awards
AntM1564 tried to send you a PM but it wouldnt work see if you can send me one? Thanks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys...real quick does it matter which brand of Forskolin I buy? Should I wait to see if I have an GI sides before even buying it? Found a bottle for 10 bucks 100 MG a pill on bodybuilding by life extension.
I would make sure it is an extract of 95%. Analyzed Supplements makes a good product.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure TE ratio refers to testosterone/epitestosterone, which is a ratio affected by exogenous hormones. EDIT: not test/e2. That looks like WABDL wording, they will not catch you for a false positive on a legal supplement. I've heard of people on copious amounts of gear competing in WABDL. You'll be fine, OP.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure TE ratio refers to testosterone/epitestosterone, which is a ratio affected by exogenous hormones. EDIT: not test/e2. That looks like WABDL wording, they will not catch you for a false positive on a legal supplement. I've heard of people on copious amounts of gear competing in WABDL. You'll be fine, OP.
Very True.