testablan tropinol xp iforce and then ara + intimidate srt

Mark Table

Awards
hi guys,
i was wondering if i can run first testabolan v2 + toropinol xp by iforce for a cycle of 8 weeks followed
by other 60 days of ArA and intimidate srt without any problem?
i already stacked anabeta elite with ArA and it shined!!!
currently I'm running the old erase with arimistane and Is treating me well as always.
thanks a lot

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So basically half a year without a break? I would take a little time off in between even if it's a few weeks but others may suggest different.

Mark Table

Awards
yes,
i think all these supplements use different patterns, i could be wrong,
my question is its problematic to supplement with diva nil which is in the testabolan for 8 weeks and straight after introduce the intimidate which has nmda?
what do u think?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't run the NMDA for more than a bottle myself. divinil however I would run 12-16 weeks with out a break. that's from personal experience, so others my chime in with their thoughts on the subject. seems like mabey you would do better with regular DAA if you want to go for a full 8 weeks.

Mark Table

Awards
hi xR1pp3Rx,
first thanks for your reply,
can u explain me why would u run intimidate srt only for 4 weeks??
thanks again!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its stronger than DAA and can possibly be toxic so I personally would keep it to 4 weeks. im sure there are people who have run it for 8 weeks but I will pass and keep it to 4 myself

Mark Table

Awards
thanks a lot xR1pp3Rx for the explanation,
i just wanted to understand your point of u,
what do u think starting with intimidate for 30 days, then pass to testabolan and tropinol xp and on the last 4 weeks of testbolan stack it with intimidate for other 30 days?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that sounds like a better plan to me. hopefully someone whos run it longer will chime in.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't remember the amount off hand, but intimidate is safe at the dose of nmda that it has in it, so you should be fine for 60....with ara it will give a nice recomp effect

Mark Table

Awards
Thanks a lot guys!
i appreciate your explanations!!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has tropinol Xp changed or just the new label?