Alphamax + X-Gels/X-Factor + Forskolin ?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to run Alphamax for 8 weeks, 4 caps per day.

Curious if there would be a noticeable effect adding X-Gels/X-Factor and Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 or save them both for a future run.

Would the leaning/recomp be more effective with the additional Forskolin?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't go wrong either way.

If you have never ran either products, you could just run them separately back to back to see how they treat you. There is 50mg of F95 in Alphamax, so if you wanted to could save the F95 to add to your ArA.

Or just go all out and run it all together lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looking to run Alphamax for 8 weeks, 4 caps per day.

Curious if there would be a noticeable effect adding X-Gels/X-Factor and Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 or save them both for a future run.

Would the leaning/recomp be more effective with the additional Forskolin?
Id run the Alphamax,Xgels and forskolin together because im hardcore.

That being said, i do feel youd benefit more from xgels in a bulk based on the data behind it

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax first timer here :)

Thanks HIT4ME, think I am going to stick with Alphamax + extra Forskolin

Can't go wrong either way.

If you have never ran either products, you could just run them separately back to back to see how they treat you. There is 50mg of F95 in Alphamax, so if you wanted to could save the F95 to add to your ArA.

Or just go all out and run it all together lol

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people love the Alpha + ARA stack and get amazing recomping effects. In terms of extra Forksolin you really shouldnt need it as Alphamax already contains a full 50mg however you can add 1-2 caps if you desire.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I realize Alphamax already contains forksolin, but thought an extra cap or so daily would be beneficial or not?

A lot of people love the Alpha + ARA stack and get amazing recomping effects. In terms of extra Forksolin you really shouldnt need it as Alphamax already contains a full 50mg however you can add 1-2 caps if you desire.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea it could def. be an effective addition, studies have been performed up to 100mg/day so i would prob stop there. I guess my point was you will get great results with 50mg however bumping up to 75-100mg may prove to be beneficial as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realize Alphamax already contains forksolin, but thought an extra cap or so daily would be beneficial or not?
Tht will vary from person to person. Some people can handle a higher dose of F95 and some will have GI issues. If you do have issues, try dosing with food to see if thy still occur, if they do, then I would save the F95 for another time. As far as ArA and Alphamax stacked, I finished that stack about 4 weeks ago. During my run, I gained a little weight and seemed to stay just as lean. I would highly suggest that stack.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, going to save the ArA for next time.

but plan to add in 1 cap of Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 25mg first thing in the morning or late morning.

Tht will vary from person to person. Some people can handle a higher dose of F95 and some will have GI issues. If you do have issues, try dosing with food to see if thy still occur, if they do, then I would save the F95 for another time. As far as ArA and Alphamax stacked, I finished that stack about 4 weeks ago. During my run, I gained a little weight and seemed to stay just as lean. I would highly suggest that stack.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With forskolin, more isnt better... more means I'll have some serious stomach issues. And AlphaMax already has a good dose in there.

AlphaMax plus X-Factor is a GREAT stack though. Only thing to watch for is your joints, neither products bother mine much, but both have the potential to for those prone to joint pain.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With forskolin, more isnt better... more means I'll have some serious stomach issues. And AlphaMax already has a good dose in there.

AlphaMax plus X-Factor is a GREAT stack though. Only thing to watch for is your joints, neither products bother mine much, but both have the potential to for those prone to joint pain.
Good call on the potential joint issues with that stack. I know I would have slight elbow discomfort when performing incline skull crushers. Nothing major, but noticeable.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Skipping XGels/XFactor.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call on the potential joint issues with that stack. I know I would have slight elbow discomfort when performing incline skull crushers. Nothing major, but noticeable.
One of few movements that ever give me any joint discomfort (regardless of supplementation).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of few movements that ever give me any joint discomfort (regardless of supplementation).
They've been problematic for me in the past, but switching when they're done and the approach used has made a huge difference. I always throw them in towards the end of a session (after elbows are fully warmed up and blood is flowing) and focus on hammering the triceps with a slow and controlled movement, as opposed to heavy weight. I usually to stick with higher reps as well.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would personally do ARA + Alphamax. That would be a fantastic stack. I would advise you start with the recommend dose of Alphamax (which has a researched and VERY high quality forskolin). GI sides can rear their head pretty quickly the higher you go, even with the high% extract. If you find you can handle the 50mg with no problems, an extra cap certainly wouldn't hurt things --> :1244:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They've been problematic for me in the past, but switching when they're done and the approach used has made a huge difference. I always throw them in towards the end of a session (after elbows are fully warmed up and blood is flowing) and focus on hammering the triceps with a slow and controlled movement, as opposed to heavy weight. I usually to stick with higher reps as well.
Same here, you wont catch me starting an arm day with skullies haha.

I would personally do ARA + Alphamax. That would be a fantastic stack. I would advise you start with the recommend dose of Alphamax (which has a researched and VERY high quality forskolin). GI sides can rear their head pretty quickly the higher you go, even with the high% extract. If you find you can handle the 50mg with no problems, an extra cap certainly wouldn't hurt things --> :1244:
One of the best stacks on the market, for sure.