Cannibal Ferox what do you think?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So a few weeks ago I was looking into new pre workouts and I came across Cannibal Ferox by Chaos and Pain. When I read the ingredients I was like woah, this stuff is legit. The only thing that turned me off was the price. So I am here to ask you guys this...what do you think of the product and is it good enough to justify the price? A short review of the product would be appreciated as well.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
too many ingredients that arent needed and the most important ones are under dosed

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looks like a stim bomb to me. Maybe I'm wrong.

I like stims, but I also like a performance enhancement that doesn't solely rely on massive stims.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i was not aware of a change of product^
looks alot better, except the caffeine content is far to high

manstr

manstr

Awards
Not a total fan of the super high stim products but they did listen to what their customers wanted more or less. Their promo team is top quality. You get what you pay for. If you aren't interested in high dosed stims with pretty effective dosing on ergogenic aids then find something a little more simple, and well dosed.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
the caffeine content is far to high
we cranked up the caffeine to 450 mg per scoop, because we're not about to be outdone on stims and Hyde was beating us there
Hyde's got 419mg caffeine. I'm honestly in the same boat with you - if I want more caffeine, I'll add it, but I can see where they want to stand as the stimmiest.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde's got 419mg caffeine. I'm honestly in the same boat with you - if I want more caffeine, I'll add it, but I can see where they want to stand as the stimmiest.
Well, they will be the winners by far with that much caffeine and AMP.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Is that with regards to the original, or the new stuff that came out a couple weeks ago?

SWEET BABY JESUS!! My prayers have been answered!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a log of the original version. I'm a stim junkie and I had to cut the dose as it was too potent. It had an analgesic effect for me. You may want to try samples first.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tried a bottle a few months ago. I didn't think it was anything special in the stim department, no pump, and I haven't tasted a supplement this bad since the early 90's. Wasn't impressed at all and it was overpriced to add insult to injury.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
I ran a log of the original version. I'm a stim junkie and I had to cut the dose as it was too potent. It had an analgesic effect for me. You may want to try samples first.
I'm betting you were feeling the 5-htp. And yeah, samples are free and easy to get.
Tried a bottle a few months ago. I didn't think it was anything special in the stim department, no pump, and I haven't tasted a supplement this bad since the early 90's. Wasn't impressed at all and it was overpriced to add insult to injury.
Guess that's why they updated the formula last month. It seems to be priced about the same as everyone else where I've seen it (not to mention their spate of 30% off sales lately), but I always liked Arrogant Bastard's take on their own product pricing:

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I always liked Arrogant Bastard's take on their own product pricing:

I generally agree with this sentiment but it really only applies when the product is a quality one. I have no problem at all paying extra for a superior product. This stuff was garbage. Maybe the new formula is better.