Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you tell the difference between the flushing from Niacin & Beta Alanine tingles ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How do you tell the difference between the flushing from Niacin & Beta Alanine tingles ?
Beta alanine has never made me flush, but definitely gives a tingling feeling until it has saturated (lessened by smaller doses)

Niacin while saturating should actually flush you, red skin/face. I have never felt any tingling with niacin just warmth

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As a side-nite this is why a product like C4 can actually be "felt" and people assume this means it is effective, as it has s good amount of both included.

Once BA and Niacin are saturated with daily use (few weeks likely) you shouldn't get the tingling or warmth anymore

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
niacin tends to give me a heating feeling a warmth and flush my skin red.....beta alanine just makes me feel like crap, like wearing a sweater in the gym and my ears and head feel like they are being constantly poked with little needles

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Beta alanine has never made me flush, but definitely gives a tingling feeling until it has saturated (lessened by smaller doses)

Niacin while saturating should actually flush you, red skin/face. I have never felt any tingling with niacin just warmth

Pretty much same. Beta Alanine and Niacin dont feel that similar, IMO.

My first Niacin flush scared the **** out of me. I dont know if it was the Niacin or some anxiety, but I had shallow breathing for a few minutes. At work. Lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I still got the tingles from BA. Before I became fully saturated. I ears and head would be so itchy. It looked like I had lice lol. I miss that :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Young Gotti, ears and head feel like they are being constantly poked with little needles

This is the felling I was Taking about!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Niacin makes my neck and ears red and feel like I have ants all over my head. It is very unsettling and then it will leave me red and blotchy all on my face and chest. It goes away after 20 min or so. BA has never really done anything other than some minor tingling on my arms and legs.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Young Gotti, ears and head feel like they are being constantly poked with little needles

This is the felling I was Taking about!
yeah i get that when i take beta alanine, i tend to stay away from the stuff if at all possible just because i feel it has a negative effect on my workouts

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah i get that when i take beta alanine, i tend to stay away from the stuff if at all possible just because i feel it has a negative effect on my workouts
Any idea when Max Out will be available in the Uk?
Thanks

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
I tend to "over heat" and sweat using Niacin, with BA I got tingly especially in my forearms.