Transdermal Laxogenin or Ecdy

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Hey AM,

I'm looking for some advice for the future. I am finishing up a stack of ARA and test factor which has been awesome. The recent thread on Ecdy has sparked my interest on a future run (probably in 3 weeks).

I accept that neither ingredient has tons of backing so I am looking for some advice on whether to run the transdermal version of OL strength or an Ecdy product like I force or mass pro. I would run the Trans at a double dose (4 pumps) or go with the ecdy around workouts and meals.

Anyone have some individual feedback, sponsored feedback is fine I would like some independent feedback as well.

I tried oral LGI laxogenin, reduced DOMS but otherwise unimpressed. Probably made the mistake of dosing too low or maybe due to bioavaliability issues.

Goals are to begin bulking, high volume training

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving dermastr3ngth for some strength ha, name says it all! Been about 1.5 weeks. Raises my temp and i sweat a lit more too,

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 full pumps would be 400 mg of trans lax, i think you want 200mg at most.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Mixel appears to think it wouldnt suit a hypertrophy block, puzzling to me if it increases MPS. Albeit maybe the reduction in stressors is more suitable for cutting.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I'm loving dermastr3ngth for some strength ha, name says it all! Been about 1.5 weeks. Raises my temp and i sweat a lit more too,
glad to hear it

I like to give things a full go of 12 weeks to decipher effectiveness. It took a good 8 weeks for me to really notice effects (body comp wise) of ARA aside from DOMS. The scale and BF didnt start to move until then

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its been my experience that it works best when ecdy is used on a cut as well. it tightens my skin and makes recovery a cinch when below maintenance calorie intake.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking two things that haven't been tried by many people doesn't sound like a great idea, especially if you have no experience with either. How will you know which one is really working for you...?

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
its been my experience that it works best when ecdy is used on a cut as well. it tightens my skin and makes recovery a cinch when below maintenance calorie intake.

Thanks for the feedback!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stacking two things that haven't been tried by many people doesn't sound like a great idea, especially if you have no experience with either. How will you know which one is really working for you...?
I probably should have stated that I will be running dermastrength solo for 4 weeks before I add in the ecdy. I will continue it for 12 weeks.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I probably should have stated that I will be running dermastrength solo for 4 weeks before I add in the ecdy. I will continue it for 12 weeks.
cool man let me know how that goes

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mixel appears to think it wouldnt suit a hypertrophy block, puzzling to me if it increases MPS. Albeit maybe the reduction in stressors is more suitable for cutting.
To put a finer point on things, I feel strongly Ecdy isn't ideal on a "bulk". Hypertrophy is a function of many variables, but for my $ it has the most to do with intensity of effort and the time it takes to complete said activity. Total tonnage is a great way to measure this. Assume trainee moves 10,000lbs in 10 minutes on any given exercise:

(weight used x reps x sets = 10,000)/10minutes

That yields a number, 1,000lbs per minute

In order to stimulate growth, our trainee needs to move something greater than 1,000lbs/min next workout. He can do that any number of ways, but I like to keep everything else constant - and gun for more reps. Favor doing this on the first set or two, as that's when my energy is the highest. Others like to rep out at the end of the workout.

What I'm saying is this: In a caloric deficit (or zig zag plan), Ecdy allows you to recover faster between workouts, and even between sets (intra-workout recovery). You wind up moving more weight per unit of time, and can do so more frequently in any given week, month or year. That adds up fast, and so do your gains in strength, lbm etc.

100mg per pump of Laxogenin is one hell of a generous dose.

To give some perspective on this, sublinguals usually range from 5 to 25mg. Orals I've seen up to 50mg per cap.

I hope that helps...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To put a finer point on things, I feel strongly Ecdy isn't ideal on a "bulk". Hypertrophy is a function of many variables, but for my $ it has the most to do with intensity of effort and the time it takes to complete said activity. Total tonnage is a great way to measure this. Assume trainee moves 10,000lbs in 10 minutes on any given exercise:

In order to stimulate growth, our trainee needs to move something greater than 1,000lbs/min next workout. He can do that any number of ways, but I like to keep everything else constant - and gun for more reps. Favor doing this on the first set or two, as that's when my energy is the highest. Others like to rep out at the end of the workout.

What I'm saying is this: In a caloric deficit (or zig zag plan), Ecdy allows you to recover faster between workouts, and even between sets (intra-workout recovery). You wind up moving more weight per unit of time, and can do so more frequently in any given week, month or year. That adds up fast, and so do your gains in strength, lbm etc.

To give some perspective on this, sublinguals usually range from 5 to 25mg. Orals I've seen up to 50mg per cap.

I hope that helps...
DermaStrength dosage Mixel Flick approved

braskibra

braskibra

Awards

I hope that helps...

Thanks mixel so you like considering Power OutPut force x distance /time

I plan on trying in the future I myself have read a ton on russian training techniques, read both supertraining and other verkhoshanksy works
Thanks for the reply