My thoughts on Ep1c

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, soon I'll be finishing up my first bottle of Olympus Labs Ep1c and I figured I'd share my thoughts thus far. For the first week or so I dosed at 1 cap pre workout and then have moved to two caps pre workout. On non training days I take one early in the day and the other towards the afternoon.

So let's get to the good stuff. For the first few weeks I didn't notice much. Maybe a little endurance but nothing crazy. Then one day it hit me. On the way to the gym I noticed my face was a bit sweaty and I felt motivated as f#ck. Not sure if this was coincidence or if the Ep1c was starting to kick in. Either way from that day on my training sessions have been longer, more intense and much more productive than before. Every workout seems better than the last. I've been completing more sets and pushing myself harder. Vascularity has shot up and I'm looking more full yet leaner in the mirror. For the skeptics, I suppose this could be due to the increase in intensity of my workouts but I feel this is more than placebo. Not really much in terms of weight gain but I have been able to tighten up my belt to a new notch so there appears to be some reduction around my waist.

So far I'm really enjoying this run. Increased endurance, confidence, and positive changes to physique have been noticed so far. I picked up another bottle for an 8 week run to see what I can do with the help of this stuff.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Thank you for the feedback man :) and definitely keep us posted on your results with your next bottle!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong! Each workout seems to be getting better. My endurance and drive are constantly improving.

Swolljaboi

Awards
My workouts have been getting shorter because I hardly need any rest between sets. Lol.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My workouts have been getting shorter because I hardly need any rest between sets. Lol.
Iv'e noticed that as well, recovery time is amazing on this ingredient.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Iv'e noticed that as well, recovery time is amazing on this ingredient.
The funny thing is that this stuff appears to actually be healthy and good for the body. Its almost too good to be true.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice feedback bro. Thanks.

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
My strength has been through the roof too, and much faster workout, don't need as much rest.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
so far i like Ep1c im only a 17 days in and i already pulled the trigger on a 2nd bottle. I take 1 everyday first thing in the morning with 8 oz of Orange juice, 2 grams of flax seed oil and 1 gram coconut oil (for absorption reasons) and a 2nd one on workout days just with my preworkout. I just came off x gels and nolvadren XT when i started the Ep1c. Usually at this point i would've deflated a bit and lost some definition but im actually looking even better now than i did on the x-gels-arimistane stack.

strength has stayed the same, pump is just as good, endurance seems to be up quite a bit as well as i swear i was doing set of 30 on weights i couldn't push past 20-25 before but its to soon for me to say the epi is doing that.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Thanks for the feedback bud. I have 1.5 bottles left. I'm going to start right back up starting tomorrow.

Olympus has became one of my favorite supplement companies out there. They make very good products.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my list if things to try ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback bud. I have 1.5 bottles left. I'm going to start right back up starting tomorrow.

Olympus has became one of my favorite supplement companies out there. They make very good products.
thanks bro. We love making people happy;)

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed the recovery aspect as well bro. In fact, it is down right scary to be honest. It seems like I should not be able to do the amount of reps and weight that I am doing now with ease, with the minimal amount of time I give myself between sets.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Double post....phone app

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have noticed the recovery aspect as well bro. In fact, it is down right scary to be honest. It seems like I should not be able to do the amount of reps and weight that I am doing now with ease, with the minimal amount of time I give myself between sets.
Awesome.

This has even got me thinking of moving my cycle up to december instead of october , and cruise on ep1c and dermastrenght in the meantime.

So many options:)

No wait....cycle and ep1c. ...holy shizzz