16 Weeks of Forskolin too long?

khwaj

Awards
Hi everyone
just a quick question
i know normal length is 8-12 weeks
but is really that bad to use forskolin that long?

initially i was running forskolin solo, was gonna go @100mg for 12 weeks
noticed some recomp starting @ 4 week mark so i was happy with it
around the 8 week mark i got my order of 2xAnabeta Elite and also got Ep1c shortly after

i couldnt wait so i decided to start ABE + Ep1c right away (loving it so far @1 week)
i intend to run this standard 60 days

so basically ive ran forskolin solo for 8 weeks already and i intend to run ABE/Ep1c for another 60 days
so is it really that bad that i run the forskolin from ABE for another ~8 weeks?

if it is, would you suggest just buying an OG Anabeta and using that as 2nd bottle instead and keep everything else the same?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
16 weeks is not too long by any means. That being said IMO I think its best to cycle off all supps at least for a 2-3 week period once per year to let the body reset its tolerance levels. Our bodies are very good at adaptation .... ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could do 12 on and 2 off and right back on just to reset. But I could see 16 weeks

test112

Awards
  • Established
Does any sort of 'tolerance' develop to forskolin's cAMP-raising effects, i.e. Reduced response with continual dosing?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I take it year round as well..or try to. Quality extracts are harder to find nowadays.

I've never noticed a tolerance per se, just the boost in performance becomes my new norm and I don't notice it as much...until I stop taking it.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take it year round as well..or try to. Quality extracts are harder to find nowadays.

I've never noticed a tolerance per se, just the boost in performance becomes my new norm and I don't notice it as much...until I stop taking it.
Same. I think I built up a tolerance until I take a break.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I have agree with cycling also. 16 weeks is not too long but cycling off of any and all products it is a very good idea. From steroids and GH to any and all supplements (excluding protein powders, multi-vitamin, and other "basic stuff" of course).