Anyone not getting results from -epi? check in here.

Have you gotten results from your epi product?

• yes

Votes: 71 64.5%
  • no

Votes: 39 35.5%

• Total voters
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly a poster is claiming legions of people are not getting results from products like follidrone and ep1c? sign in here if you're one of them. no judgement, this is a safe place

Only vote if you have used it please

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots and lots of success here. Ran Follidrone for 8 weeks with awesome results, and I'm running a supplement that has some epicatechin in it right now and I'm doing just fine.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Very noticeable increase in strength and endurance noted after just a few days - and this coming off a cycle of Ara+Anabeta OG at 2g & 5 caps ED...

Am using EP1C

Never thought it would work this well to be honest, but as with all supplements you have got to try them and not just research them well

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Delete your post if you want this to stay alive, Josh. We all know him, so no need to lock this up.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
What I miss? We have 2 votes for no? please show yourself and post your experiences? This is a judgement free zone. Would like to know what product you used and for how long?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you really feel that it is going to be judgement free based on every single other (-)-epi thread? Nothing is 100% and the fact that it is already 11 to 2 is saying something.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Do you really feel that it is going to be judgement free based on every single other (-)-epi thread? Nothing is 100% and the fact that it is already 11 to 2 is saying something.
Hey man It could be judgement free if we want it to be. It's not a competition here I believe in the product. I just don't want reps of the products attacking people in this thread for saying it didn't work for them. Lets respect the judgement free zone and let people post their experiences brah?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
judgment free zone LOL
I sense Planet Fitness enthusiasts in here....fitting

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you are talking about, brah.
I don't mean you but I feel like some people don't want to post negative experiences because others get defensive about it sometimes.

So far 3 people say it hasn't worked and I'd be interested in hearing their stories, also to make sure they're not people like that guy danes who have never even taken it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know why people would be scared to speak up. Back when I used to use gear I hated winstrol but had a freind that loved. He hated anadrol but I loved anadrol. Nothing works for everybody. With that said though I have to admit follidrone worked better than I expected. I put it right up their with xfactor/xgels. Both outstanding natural products for me.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I ran it for a short period and I didn't get much out of it. ArA works better for that time frame IME. Now if we are talking 8-12 weeks, idk.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
8 weeks during the end of cut and reverse diet, saw nothing from follidrone. thought i saw an increase in endurance but likely was placebo since i discontinued and endurance is still high

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
That sux if it doesn't work for some people. I gave it to a friend who is a trainer and told him nothing abiuy it and he started seeing veins and definition he never thought he would get in a four weeks, he was already ripped to begin with so he didn't expect anything from it, buy new things popped up so iy had to be the ep1c as he was running nothing else, not even a pwo.

At the very least you get some crazy pumps with two preworkout that are hard to ignore.

tony soprano

Awards
I made the mistake of starting King and Follidrone right around the same time. I originally intended to do a run of King to see what results I got before starting a run of Follidrone. I got impatient and about two weeks into my run with King I started Follidrone. I'm about six weeks into the King/Follidrone stack and it has outperformed any other natty stack I've ever tried. The only thing that's come close for me is ArA.

At some point I'm going to drop either King or Follidrone so I can make some kind of assessment on which of the products provided which benefits. I'm reluctant to do that any time soon though because I'm very satisfied with my training and results right now. I'd really like to try a Follidrone/ArA stack as well.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made the mistake of starting King and Follidrone right around the same time. I originally intended to do a run of King to see what results I got before starting a run of Follidrone. I got impatient and about two weeks into my run with King I started Follidrone. I'm about six weeks into the King/Follidrone stack and it has outperformed any other natty stack I've ever tried. The only thing that's come close for me is ArA.

At some point I'm going to drop either King or Follidrone so I can make some kind of assessment on which of the products provided which benefits. I'm reluctant to do that any time soon though because I'm very satisfied with my training and results right now. I'd really like to try a Follidrone/ArA stack as well.
So what have you seen from King/Folli?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
the muscle fullness comes from the phosphatidic acid brah. i wouldn't stop either they both work

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
polls closer then I thought..... we should do this for more supps?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The idea is nice, but anyone can vote without knowing if they have an agenda, heard about something from a friend, telling the truth, etc...

Point being, it doesn't really mean anything no matter what the supplements are that the voting is for.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Point being, it doesn't really mean anything no matter what the supplements are that the voting is for.
exactly, thanks for the obvious
I mean no flippancy to you at all - I am just amazed that ppl still put stock into polls, as if they are the be-all end-all final word
amazing

if you cannot make your own decision and judgment call on something and so need "cosigning" to feel better about things, well I feel for you..
if you like something but yet still need verification that others like it too, well....see my last sentence above

does it really matter what anyone else thinks about something, if YOU feel strongly one way or the other about it?
I mean, really - do you really care?

do you want to live life like a sheep - as a follower, in line with the masses, following somebody elses footsteps?

or would you rather lead, make your own choices and decisions regardless what anyone else may think about them, be it "unpopular" or otherwise?

make your choice

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree and how I feel silently about many threads. Also, there are some user names that seem to need validation all the time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Any supplement at any given time could be a hit or a miss with said consumer...

tony soprano

Awards
the muscle fullness comes from the phosphatidic acid brah. i wouldn't stop either they both work
IIRC, it was your thread on Micro-PA that brought phosphatidic acid to my attention. You've cycled Follidrone and Micro-PA separately; did you experience increased strength with both compounds?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
IIRC, it was your thread on Micro-PA that brought phosphatidic acid to my attention. You've cycled Follidrone and Micro-PA separately; did you experience increased strength with both compounds?
Ya I started micro pa way back in the beginning in january

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
exactly, thanks for the obvious
I mean no flippancy to you at all - I am just amazed that ppl still put stock into polls, as if they are the be-all end-all final word
amazing

if you cannot make your own decision and judgment call on something and so need "cosigning" to feel better about things, well I feel for you..
if you like something but yet still need verification that others like it too, well....see my last sentence above

does it really matter what anyone else thinks about something, if YOU feel strongly one way or the other about it?
I mean, really - do you really care?

do you want to live life like a sheep - as a follower, in line with the masses, following somebody elses footsteps?

or would you rather lead, make your own choices and decisions regardless what anyone else may think about them, be it "unpopular" or otherwise?

make your choice
Ya anything that can help the consumer make a better decision on what to spend their money on and avoid being scammed is stupid according to guy trying to sell things to consumer. Nice logic and good job insulting people who want to look into what other consumers experiences are.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Ya anything that can help the consumer make a better decision on what to spend their money on and avoid being scammed is stupid according to guy trying to sell things to consumer. Nice logic and good job insulting people who want to look into what other consumers experiences are.
YES!! :clap2:
that is exactly what I was trying to say!
your logic and intuitiveness is beyond compare, and your wisdom exceeds all and has no equal on this forum!
such shrewd translation, in line with about everything else you post on this medium
I am speechless, impressed, and exquisitely in awe

:box:

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't think he meant it that way. I'm pretty sure that supplements can be hit/miss for anybody and you'd need at least 10000 votes in a poll to get any relevant statistical information. If the thread went the other way (0 votes for it working, 10 for it not working) it doesn't change that it worked for me, for example...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't think he meant it that way. I'm pretty sure that supplements can be hit/miss for anybody and you'd need at least 10000 votes in a poll to get any relevant statistical information. If the thread went the other way (0 votes for it working, 10 for it not working) it doesn't change that it worked for me, for example...
Logic is lost on fightnews. He likes to stir up drama.

Negncic

Awards
I went through 2 bottles of Follidrone. With all the positive feedback it was receiving I was hoping for the best. Sadly I had zero measurable gains. I record all my lifts during my workouts and when compared to my workouts using nothing but a pre workout and creatine, there was no difference. I row once a week for an hour and had a slight improvement there, nothing to brag about though. Not sure if it was from the Follidrone. I am not sure if the Follidrone caps were supposed to be filled but my caps felt like they were half filled at best. Hopefully ara works for me as that is next to try.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean you but I feel like some people don't want to post negative experiences because others get defensive about it sometimes.

So far 3 people say it hasn't worked and I'd be interested in hearing their stories, also to make sure they're not people like that guy danes who have never even taken it.
I've always posted crap supplements that don't work. I've battled the best . I will always post supplements that don't work.... Period. My experience with epi... Follidrone works hands down. Don't know what the other manufacturers are putting iut and I don't care. Find something that works and stick with it until the day it doesn't work anymore. I'm bigger and stronger taking follidrone and now its a staple. Enjoy your bullsht thread;)

jarod86

Awards
Tough call for me as I'm running it with other compounds, however when I added it a few weeks in to this cycle I have seen further benefits.

I have been dosing epic 1 pre and 1 post work out. And just 1 upon waking on non workout days. Lately I have been doing 2 pre workout and prefer this.

I'm almost at 8 weeks, muscle is definitely up, and I will take 4-6 weeks off at the end of the week.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always posted crap supplements that don't work. I've battled the best . I will always post supplements that don't work.... Period. My experience with epi... Follidrone works hands down. Don't know what the other manufacturers are putting iut and I don't care. Find something that works and stick with it until the day it doesn't work anymore. I'm bigger and stronger taking follidrone and now its a staple. Enjoy your bullsht thread;)

Lol. I love this guy.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supposedly a poster is claiming legions of people are not getting results from products like follidrone and ep1c? sign in here if you're one of them. no judgement, this is a safe place

Only vote if you have used it please
I had to cut my follidrone run short after 18 days due to severe back pain and will give this supp another try soon.cannot say it did much for my gym performance these 18 days but muscle fullness was there.i read some reviews on an UK board and over there there is no one who thinks this supp gives ph like gains.most European boardmembers are disappointed.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw nada from Follidrone, but just went through a bottle of EP1C and noticed considerable strength/energy increases as well as body recomp changes.

Now I am uncertain if the Follidrone was building up in my system and Ep1c topped it off or if only one worked.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ The irony of this post is that fightnews actually likes (-)epi/folli IIRC.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He actually isn't sure what he likes, thus always asking what other people think about whatever run he is on at the moment.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
He actually isn't sure what he likes, thus always asking what other people think about whatever run he is on at the moment.[/QUOTE

Can you recommend a supplement for confusion??

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I'm very happy with MyoSynergy. I have gained, and held, more weight and strength compared to anything else I have ran in the past, including multiple runs of ArA.

rphash49

Awards
Ok so I cycled -epi with mixed results. I think it was day 4 of cycle and I was like omg this stuff is awesome. It was shoulder day and I normally max out db shoulder press with 100s and I was pushing 120s for an easy 10 reps! I was sold! I went through 2 bottles with no other significant results. Wtf!?! I did injure my right elbow during the cycle so I cough it up to the injury holding me back. I'll give it another go in the future

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I cycled -epi with mixed results. I think it was day 4 of cycle and I was like omg this stuff is awesome. It was shoulder day and I normally max out db shoulder press with 100s and I was pushing 120s for an easy 10 reps! I was sold! I went through 2 bottles with no other significant results. Wtf!?! I did injure my right elbow during the cycle so I cough it up to the injury holding me back. I'll give it another go in the future
Well I suffered a chest sprain while taking EPI too. Injuries are starting to pop up

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would this be caused from epi?
It isn't caused by epi. People are pushing through normal limits and adding volume, so they aren't allowing time for their bodies to adjust. Epi is allowing this, but it is not causing injuries.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
It isn't caused by epi. People are pushing through normal limits and adding volume, so they aren't allowing time for their bodies to adjust. Epi is allowing this, but it is not causing injuries.
That is what I thought! Thank you.