probably a stupid question but figured i'd ask anyways.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
i've got some Katana pre-workout on the way and the profile is really solid. It has basically everything I want except for betaine anyhydrous (tmg)...

I have 500 grams bulk tmg (hard rhino from amazon. anybody used this? it was cheap as fuk) I bought so was wondering if I could just measure out 60-75 grams and pour it into the Katana and shake it around in the tub to get the 2-2.5 grams per serving? I know I could technically add it each time I make the preworkout but i've noticed i tend to just forget it with the white flood reborn I have now. Ordering some amentomax tomorrow as well to take 1 cap before each workout to get the recommended dose of the amentoflavone.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would just add it each time you want it.. however if you are able to mix it as described let everyone know.
I have a feeling it will not mix how youd like. in fact your only hope would be to make sure and shake the tub vigorously before each dose.
think about it this way. you have a product that's been manufactured to work together with the flavoring and mixing.. adding bulks to it will completely change that.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
this is how products are made, but i would just add it separately

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I would just add it each time you want it.. however if you are able to mix it as described let everyone know.
I have a feeling it will not mix how youd like. in fact your only hope would be to make sure and shake the tub vigorously before each dose.
think about it this way. you have a product that's been manufactured to work together with the flavoring and mixing.. adding bulks to it will completely change that.
I have no dispute with what you say here, but -
boldened is what I would advise for any powdered multi-ingredient preworkout product anyway, tbh
always helps to ensure even distribution, and we advise such practice specifically with our Stimul8 formulation, for example

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no dispute with what you say here, but - boldened is what I would advise for any powdered multi-ingredient preworkout product anyway, tbh always helps to ensure even distribution, and we advise such practice specifically with our Stimul8 formulation, for example
Yup. Unfortunately I learned this practice with craze lol. None the less I have continued to do it with all powders now.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dosage of all your actives would be off per a scoop. You would have to do a scoop+ to compensate.

Just add it in each time as I just started doing. I keep both my PWO and Betaine on the same shelf.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Add it each time. Your dosages will not be uniform by doing it that way. Why not just sit it atop the katana container so you are forced to move it each time you take a scoop of katana. I always lean my bulk bags against the container...I never forget to add.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
point taken. i have a scale so no reason to be that lazy. the bulk betaine is always staring me in the face and i just dont add it to the white flood reborn. not sure why. ill make more of a conscious effort with the katana. on a positive side i hit a 375 x 6 deadlift this week with white flood reborn when my previous best was 375 x 2 at a higher bodyweight. looking forward to the amentoflavone.