In search of new Pre

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Im down to 1 tub of jack3d. I usually run 2-2.5 scoops. I break for about 3-4 weeks or so. I think I've boiled it down to a few choices. Maximize intense looks like it has dmaa? If so Id def try that first. Also c4 extreme, conqu3r, or dr. Jekyll and mr. hyde stacked. I do like a cracked out feeling, I like a high stim w/o. What do yall suggest?

I know there have been tons of these threads. But a goo pre is hard to come by.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
If u want a cracked out feeling, i'd say stimul8. I feel ****ed up at one scoop (in a good way i think :p ). Doesn't really give much of a pump though.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Conqu3r's profile seems to be the best in this category.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Conqu3r, Core Fury, White Flood Reborn, Presurge, Katana.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like the feeling of DMAA, give Performax Labs Hypermax a shot. HyperMax contains 1,3 DMBA which feels extremely similar to 1,3 DMAA. However, with the formula, we were able to curb general side effects associated with 1,3 DMAA. ie. you do not seem to build much of a tolerance to HyperMax, and you will not experience any sort of crash with HyperMax. It sounds like you could go straight to two scoops, which I don't suggest, but you sound like you could. If you do use the full two scoops, you are getting 3 grams of creatine and 1 gram of agamtine.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey ant hows that DMBA on the penor?
I have used plenty of Hypermax. Never rubbed it on the penor though.

Haha, but in seriousness I have not had any problem, DMAA used to give me slight issue though.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Give iforce Nutritions max out a shot. It's really good. Crazy pumps, energy and focus. I like it a lot

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you can find maximize intense, go for it....also look into max out which is our new product, it dmaa free but the stimulant complex is awesome

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
If u want a cracked out feeling, i'd say stimul8. I feel ****ed up at one scoop (in a good way i think :p ). Doesn't really give much of a pump though.
^^ this (thank you sir)

if you want energy and more energy, Stimul8 delivers
please heed our dosing specs and do not exceed 1 scoop - there is no need, and more of a good thing does not always translate to better results

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I've been using this stuff Razor8. Pretty cheap and not that popular I guess, but I've used many PWO's with DMAA and I don't know what it is about this stuff, because it doesn't have DMAA, but it ****ing works awesome and I don't build tolerance to it. It will wire you (in a good way) for a little while though, so don't take before bed. It has 40 mg's noroclaurine too so it works great when cutting and feels way better than anything with yohimbine.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm another jumping on board for Stimul8.

I've been using it regularly since the end of last year and love the drive and focus it provides, and you also get a great thermo boost.

AM has some pretty rave reviews on it (including mine from way before I was repping):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236087

You can catch it at NP for under $20 right now. At 40 full-scoop servings, and assuming you stay under that like most of us stim-tolerant peeps do, it's very economical.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/stimul8-40-servings.html

I've heard some enjoy mixing a 1/2 scoop with Ignite2 as well for a thermo-pump 1-2 punch.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^^

professorDD87

Awards
Hyde is pretty good by itself on one scoop but mix it with jekyll and you should be good to go lol. Tried c4 I like it before but they changed the ingredients and need atleast 2 scoops. I like pre jym works well with one scoop dont feel stimmed out but no crash

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see Speed X3 mentioned yet. Definitely gave me a cracked out feeling! Be careful!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you like the feeling of DMAA, give Performax Labs Hypermax a shot. HyperMax contains 1,3 DMBA which feels extremely similar to 1,3 DMAA. However, with the formula, we were able to curb general side effects associated with 1,3 DMAA. ie. you do not seem to build much of a tolerance to HyperMax, and you will not experience any sort of crash with HyperMax. It sounds like you could go straight to two scoops, which I don't suggest, but you sound like you could. If you do use the full two scoops, you are getting 3 grams of creatine and 1 gram of agamtine.
OP If your looking for something close to DMAA then this will be by far your best option, it has a heafty complex of stimulants that creates quite a intense, unqiue and long lasting stimulation.
hey ant hows that DMBA on the penor?
no ill effects for me.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im down to 1 tub of jack3d. I usually run 2-2.5 scoops. I break for about 3-4 weeks or so. I think I've boiled it down to a few choices. Maximize intense looks like it has dmaa? If so Id def try that first. Also c4 extreme, conqu3r, or dr. Jekyll and mr. hyde stacked. I do like a cracked out feeling, I like a high stim w/o. What do yall suggest?

I've been using this stuff Razor8. Pretty cheap and not that popular I guess, but I've used many PWO's with DMAA and I don't know what it is about this stuff, because it doesn't have DMAA, but it ****ing works awesome and I don't build tolerance to it. It will wire you (in a good way) for a little while though, so don't take before bed. It has 40 mg's noroclaurine too so it works great when cutting and feels way better than anything with yohimbine.
If you like high stim, Razor8 might just be up your alley. 296 mg of caffeine per serving. It actually does have yohimbine as well (unless you're looking at the Canadian version).

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
not to beat a dead horse but SIMUL8 may be worth checking out IMO. That was my PWO for last nights leg assault workout and it kept me going through some of the toughest, high rep squats I've ever attempted .... and the thermo effect is for real. Total focus, energy from start to finish and sweatin' like a beast the entire time.....

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
X2 on this I'm using it now and I put it right up there with original craze 2 scoops has me jumping for 4-6 hours.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r and Hypermax are both awesome alternatives. It's funny. I see everyone talking about speed X3 and I was going to lift at night and I fell asleep rocking my son. I was not impressed. haha I like Cannibal Ferox by Chaos and Pain. The only product I've tried from them but it seems pretty solid.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myokem nitramine

TMG, Agmatine, BA with caffiene and pikatropin as a noot.

Solid pumps and endurance!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r hands down.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'd say Conquer also. I am on a few other things so I don't use many preworkouts, but used conquer again today and it really shined ;) Energy and pump was crazy!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Stimul8 hands down

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I used conqu3r pre sport today and didn't notice much else other than energy but in saying that I did notice I wasn't as fatigued in terms of muscular endurance and endurance but the real test is crossfit comp tomorrow.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I just recently started using Stimul8 bc I have a very high tolerance to stims and everybody recommended this to me.

This pre is amazing. Almost too good! Every time I take it I feel my heart rate getting faster and I have more energy than I ever do. Be smart and only use the recommended dose. I use 1 scoop and thats good enough versus every other stim I've used that I have to take 3-4 to still notice nothing.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

These are my current batch that I switch back n forth from. My staple is always amino energy but on special days if I want to just go berserk I go w/ hypermax. And when I stack it w/ concret I just go on a diff level :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I've been using c4 for about a year and I still like it a lot

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Conqu3r is the best pre-workout out there IMOH hands down. That would be my very first choice.

If you stack it with x-gel or potassium nitrate they will even take it to the next level...especially with x-gel.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In no order
Stimul8
HyperMax at 2 scoops
Also Dexaprine if you want caps.This is one of the strongest stim I have tried w/o DMAA and I suggest start off with 1/2 cap

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In no order
Stimul8
HyperMax at 2 scoops
Also Dexaprine if you want caps.This is one of the strongest stim I have tried w/o DMAA and I suggest start off with 1/2 cap
Two scoops of Hypermax? That is even a little too much for me haha. And yes, the OG Dexaprine is an, experience lets say.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
APS White lighting, Obliterate pwo (amp citrate), International Alphamine, ANS Ritual, Komodo Katana, Body war Pre war.

any of those are good.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
In no order
Stimul8
HyperMax at 2 scoops
I second the STIMUL8 ..... really gets me going, focused, intense and driven. Gets the heart pumpin' and my body temp rises ..... feel the fat burnin' up ;)
Like a Pre-Workout / Fat Burner cocktail .... :006:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Stimul8 is def one of my go to preworkouts.

I just recently picked up vpx white heat..this stuff is strong! Makes me sweat like a beast. Kind of reminds me of stimul8 but without the jittery feeling. It gives me really good endurance also.