Canadians advice on shipping feed

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello any Canadians buying from here that can tell me wich shipping option, compagnie to use to not get charge a huge chunk from the compagnie (brokage feed) Last order i made from anabolicminds was a night mare

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've heard, the only way around the high fees is making a trip to the south.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolicminds is the only USA compagny base store i ever got brokage feed.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best way to avoid this is to make sure the order is using USPS. UPS and Fedex will charge you 95% of the time.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That the problem only option is fedex , or other unkounw carrier option with crazy price. Anabolicminds have great price but there international shipping is
The worst i have seen

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hello any Canadians buying from here that can tell me wich shipping option, compagnie to use to not get charge a huge chunk from the compagnie (brokage feed) Last order i made from anabolicminds was a night mare
Whats a compagnie?

Anabolicminds sells products?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We sell products? News to me.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You know what i mean before anabolicminds was only link to nutraplanet, so any Canadians can share how they do?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Large orders will have fee's. If you have more questions message me. Also if French is your first language feel free to message any questions.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You're unfortunately going to get charged a brokerage fee no matter what shipping option you chose. It's not worth it to order from NP for us, which sucks because of their great prices/deals.

Canuckguy

Awards
Your best bet is to find a store that ships with u.s. postal, and use that option.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're unfortunately going to get charged a brokerage fee no matter what shipping option you chose. It's not worth it to order from NP for us, which sucks because of their great prices/deals.[/QUOT

ok thank you, seem there is no way nutraplanet can compete with other usa base store, since shen you shop around comparing usa store, you might think that you found the better deal from nutra, but you get slam by brokage $

And this is strange i order regulary from others online usa store and never get charge