luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
It looks very promising !!!

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
In it's category perhaps, but I don't know if there is a single best product in the entirety of supplements.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
What's the profile?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Why, has no one else combined nitrates and agmatine? I don't see the big deal.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Why do people want a pump so much? Give me results yo!

Var gives pumps so bad you can't even walk sometimes. That wasn't fun by any means. Fighting through for 20 reps feels good for results though.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to remember how many guys lift for only looks and ego. Actual strength comes behind looking strong.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
i cant post the picture because im at work but

agmatine 1000mg
norvoline 150mg
sodium glycerophosphate 500mg
no3-t- 1500mg

from what i remember and there is two new ingredients but i cant remember the rest off hand. it looks like it could be killer.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
im referring to the pump category, noxygen, hemavol, high volume, white pump...etc.. i only tried it twice but at one scoop i got the same effect as two scoops of noxygen, and more blood flow throughout my workout.

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
Everyone reacts to "pump" products differently. I do not notice anything when I take agmatine, so I probably wouldn't think this is the best. The best thing for pump I have found is carbs and potassium nitrate.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Someone tell me how much nitrates are in that dose. I'm lazy and ignorant. Lol

blacklac

blacklac

Awards

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Part Glut and part nitrate though, right? I'm just curious how much actual nitrate you get with that dose.
Definitely not 1.5 grams of actual nitrates. Pretty sure that's going to be pretty unhealthy :p

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My fault, 1.5g total for the glutamine and nitrate. I'm assuming atleast 500-700mg for the nitrate

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one and Vaskular both look solid.

Giant MBS is one of the best stimmed pres out there, without a doubt.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
This one and Vaskular both look solid. Giant MBS is one of the best stimmed pres out there, without a doubt.
Where's the vaskular available ? Is that by Komodo ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. I like the look of SAN Megatron too. I love SAN products.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I've seen SAN Megatron referenced. What's the profile.

My Google skills must be terrible. :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SAN is coming out with a lot of new stuff soon. They are turning their raw fusion vegan protein powder into a protein bar as well

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup yup, saw that raw fusion bar as well...have been a long time fan of San, esp that nitrated launch and fierce...whey and casein are top notch...

Thread relevant: I have a tub of the GS Giant Pump on the way to try out...whhheeee...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a ridiculous ingredient profile and for 30 servings. Is it going to cost $65 or something?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Yup yup, saw that raw fusion bar as well...have been a long time fan of San, esp that nitrated launch and fierce...whey and casein are top notch... Thread relevant: I have a tub of the GS Giant Pump on the way to try out...whhheeee...
Let me know what you think about it...it looks pretty intense with a couple diff ingredients.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup yup, saw that raw fusion bar as well...have been a long time fan of San, esp that nitrated launch and fierce...whey and casein are top notch...

Thread relevant: I have a tub of the GS Giant Pump on the way to try out...whhheeee...
SAN is very underrated over here. The bars should be out in about 3-4 wweeks and be around 24 dollars for a 12 count box. Let us know how Giant Pump is. I'm interested in it, but have never had a Giant SPorts product for personal reasons. But GP might make me try a product from their line.

That is a ridiculous ingredient profile and for 30 servings. Is it going to cost $65 or something?
On tigerfitness, it is 41.99 for 30 servings.