Preworkout tolerance

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
If I only take a pre three times a week, with one to two days off inbetween workouts, would I ever need a break? Like would that ever build up a tolerance taking it so little?

turff49

turff49

Awards
If I only take a pre three times a week, with one to two days off inbetween workouts, would I ever need a break? Like would that ever build up a tolerance taking it so little?
Do you drink coffee or tea? Use any other caffeine products? It's best for the body to take about a week off from all stims about every 6 months. In reality people have gone decades using caffeine without a break but not in the dosage seen in most preworkouts. Ultimately the answer is: your body will tell you. If you have to start increasing your dosage to get the same effect then it's time to take a week off from the stim.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Do you drink coffee or tea? Use any other caffeine products? It's best for the body to take about a week off from all stims about every 6 months. In reality people have gone decades using caffeine without a break but not in the dosage seen in most preworkouts. Ultimately the answer is: your body will tell you. If you have to start increasing your dosage to get the same effect then it's time to take a week off from the stim.
Nope no coffee or any other stims, just the preworkout three times a week

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is going to be different. Just use your preworkout and when you have to bump up the dosage or do not feel the same effects from the caffeine, then I would cycle off for at least one week, but probably longer depending on how long you were on.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I doubt you would built a tolerance with use that sporadic.
Of course everyone is different so go by feel, if it starts seeming less effective switch it up or cycle off

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm a stim junkie at heart so here is what I do and it's worked for me. I use 3 different products. Ignite 2, stimul8, and alphamine. I use ignite 2 by itself, the next day I use Stimul8, and the next day I use a half a scoop of each. And then I start over. On non workout days I have a cup of coffee(non workout days are Monday and Thursday). About 2 pm everyday I have a 3/4 scoop of alphamine. I've only cycled off the alphamine and that's because I use it everyday. Been doing this for months and months with no stim issues. If and when ignite 2 or stimul8 start not having an effect I'll cycle off. BP and HR are normal and that's even while on cycle too.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Thanks for all the replies fellas, I appreciate the input

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone is going to be different. Just use your preworkout and when you have to bump up the dosage or do not feel the same effects from the caffeine, then I would cycle off for at least one week, but probably longer depending on how long you were on.

This. Dont worry about it too much, your body will tell you when/if you need a break. I've honestly been taking alphamine wayy more regularly than I should, but I do fine on days I forget to take it, and it still feels like it did on day 1.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take a PWO four days a week, depends on my goals for the day whether I take a high or low stim. But I have been doing that for as long as I can remember. The only time I cycle stims is if I've been running a fat burner, I'll run alphamine for 60 days and stop that but keep right on keeping on with whatever PWO I would use.