how should I dose arimistane?

M

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
So I want to start an AI solo tomorrow. .
Eliminate by olympus labs
25mg of arimistane per capsule
The bottle says to take 3 pills pero day but not more then 4... should I follow what the bottle says or is there another type a dose more effective? ? Also, it says not more then 4 weeks but if I take 2 caps a day it will be more then 4 weeks.. please help thanks bros

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always used 100 mg never went passed it.

M

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys...
I think I'll go with 75mg/day and see how that goes...

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Is a gyno rebound from arimistane stand alone possible? Just curious...

Doesn't seem like its scientifically possible since arimistane is a suicide AI.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol! I love you too

200mg? Jesus!
You make it sound like letro lmao it's ****ing arimistane. Barely does anything except lower cortisol which reduce Xt does better.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Reps4jesus,please explain lol.. thought armistanes only purpose is to lower estrogen?...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You make it sound like letro lmao it's ****ing arimistane. Barely does anything except lower cortisol which reduce Xt does better.
I ran it plenty of times and 75mg can give dry joints. So I can imagine 150-200 lol

As a matter fact a lot of people complain about dry joints on 50mg as well. Just going by experience and what others complain about too.

Also it lowers estro mainly and cortisol slightly.

If I'm wrong correct me sir

M

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
What do ypu guys recommend for dry joints? ?

I see some of you think it doesn't work..why is that??

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50-75mg a day leans and dries me out nicely. Any more and I get joint pain.

M

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
Should I take all pills at once or should I devide them throughout the day??

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would spit it. If you're taking 3 daily, I would do one every 4-6 hours. I don't know the half life, or if there is one. Personally, I like to keep things dosed evenly when there are multiple servings through the day.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Why take solo? I use cissus for joints.

Throw in ep1c and osta or something homie!

M

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
I've never used any ph or aas bro...
I'm 21 and it really took me a couple months to decide whether to take an AI solo to see if my estrogen levels went down to reduce some fat and look a lil dryer..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I ran it plenty of times and 75mg can give dry joints. So I can imagine 150-200 lol

As a matter fact a lot of people complain about dry joints on 50mg as well. Just going by experience and what others complain about too.

Also it lowers estro mainly and cortisol slightly.

If I'm wrong correct me sir
Show me the labs that show it lowers e2.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The term suicidal Ai doesn't have anything to do with the amount of estrogen reduction it causes.
Its a term thats used to describe the pharmacokinetics of the ingredient.
So people see its a suicidal AI and assume its effective, but again, show me the labs. Because I haven't seen it yet.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c is all natural. I'm not talking about pH or aas. Also x factor is good. I'd do those before an ai. Even tropinol xp

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ep1c is all natural. I'm not talking about pH or aas. Also x factor is good. I'd do those before an ai. Even tropinol xp
Totally irrelevant to topic

T

tred0003

Awards
Will 50 mg a day of Armistane reduce a gyno lump? Adex will usually reduce it but the sides are very hard for me to handle. Sorry if off topic.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Will 50 mg a day of Armistane reduce a gyno lump? Adex will usually reduce it but the sides are very hard for me to handle. Sorry if off topic.
not really

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Meh. Formestane kicks the living crap out of arimy.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: a double-blind crossover study.

Parker LN, Gray DR, Lai MK, Levin ER.
Abstract

Benign asymptomatic or painful enlargement of the male breast is a common problem, postulated to be due to an increased estrogen/testosterone ration or due to increased estrogenic or decreased androgenic stimulation via estrogen or androgen receptor interactions. Treatment at present consists of analgesic medication or surgery. However, treatment directed against the preponderance of estrogenic stimulation would seem to represent a more specific form of therapy. In the present double-blind crossover study, one-month courses of a placebo or the antiestrogen tamoxifen (10 mg given orally bid) were compared in random order. Seven of ten patients experienced a decrease in the size of their gynecomastia due to tamoxifen (P less than 0.005). Overall, the decrease for gynecomastia for the whole group was significant (P less than 0.01). There was no beneficial effect of placebo (P greater than 0.1). Additionally, all four patients with painful gynecomastia experienced symptomatic relief. There was no toxicity. The reduction of breast size was partial and may indicate the need for a longer course of therapy. A followup examination was performed in eight out of ten patients nine months to one year after discontinuing placebo and tamoxifen. There were no significant changes from the end of the initial study period except for one tamoxifen responder who developed a recurrence of breast tenderness after six months, and one nonresponder who demonstrated an increase in breast size and a new onset of tenderness after ten months. Therefore, antiestrogenic treatment with tamoxifen may represent a safe and effective mode of treatment for selected cases of cosmetically disturbing or painful gynecomastia.

Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia.

Lawrence SE1, Faught KA, Vethamuthu J, Lawson ML.
Author information

Abstract

OBJECTIVES:

To assess the efficacy of the anti-estrogens tamoxifen and raloxifen in the medical management of persistent pubertal gynecomastia.
STUDY DESIGN:

Retrospective chart review of 38 consecutive patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia who presented to a pediatric endocrinology clinic. Patients received reassurance alone or a 3- to 9-month course of an estrogen receptor modifier (tamoxifen or raloxifene).
RESULTS:

Mean (SD) age of treated subjects was 14.6 (1.5) years with gynecomastia duration of 28.3 (16.4) months. Mean reduction in breast nodule diameter was 2.1 cm (95% CI 1.7, 2.7, P <.0001) after treatment with tamoxifen and 2.5 cm (95% CI 1.7, 3.3, P <.0001) with raloxifene. Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients.
CONCLUSION:

Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

[h=1]The role of tamoxifen in the management of gynaecomastia.[/h]Hanavadi S1, Banerjee D, Monypenny IJ, Mansel RE.
[h=3]Author information[/h]

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Gynaecomastia affects half of the male population at some stage in their life. Only a small proportion of them would require treatment for cosmetic appearance or to relieve pain and tenderness. Recently, tamoxifen has shown some promising results in the management of gynaecomastia. To assess the efficacy of tamoxifen, we carried out a retrospective study of all men treated for gynaecomastia with particular emphasis on those treated medically. Men with painful gynaecomastia were given 10 mg of tamoxifen for 3 months. Response to treatment was categorised as good, moderate and no response. Thirteen men (median age 36) were placed on tamoxifen. Ten patients responded well to tamoxifen. One patient developed calf tenderness and stopped the medication. No other adverse effects were reported. Two patients could not be followed up. Tamoxifen appears safe and effective in men with painful idiopathic or physiological gynaecomastia and should be considered as an initial option before contemplating surgery.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
I want to do a forskolin 95/arimistane stack. Has anyone ran this combo? Should I not use arimistane without a test booster like DAA? As I understand it, arimistane is a test booster itself, right?

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
I don't want a 75 mg dose of arimistane. Last time I did that it wrecked my knee. I was thinking a 25 mg dose this time with the forskolin, which I really enjoyed.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I don't want a 75 mg dose of arimistane. Last time I did that it wrecked my knee. I was thinking a 25 mg dose this time with the forskolin, which I really enjoyed.
You could always work the dose of Alphamax up and still enjoy the benefits of the other ingredients. I still believe this to be more cost effective than buy the two separately. Alphamax can be found for 28.99. Add a bottle of forskolin to that and you have endless dosing possibilities.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25mg is nothing. For that don't use it

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
^ This times a million! I was a huge fan of Arimistane, did several cycles if Erase Pro. I said was because I tried Formestane this summer and fell in love. No more drop in libido, no more creaky joints, Formestane is the way to go for me.
Really? Those were actually my issues with arimistane: dropped libido and painful knees. It did deliver a dry, vascular physique, but it was not worth the sides IMO. I may have to look into this formestane you speak of. I'm just going to go w/ F95 and arimistane for now. I'm going to start at 25m mg for the arimistane and maybe bump it to 50 if results do not show

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe that 25 mg will have zero impact on estrogen and drying me out a bit. I only weigh 190 btw
Arim hardly has any effect on estro and 25mg is to low. 50mg is the lowest I would ever go. Anything below is a waste IMO

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, no lie. So my first cycle of EPro, I noticed reduced libido within the first two weeks. I was dosing everyday, so I switched to an EOD dosing scheme. It improved libido, but then I started to halt progress on the drying properties of Arimistane. And at about week 4 of an 8-week cycle, my left shoulder really started to get creaky. I started warming up more and doubling up on my fish oils, but that improved the creaminess minimally. And then once I finished my cycle, I felt like I added 2-3 lbs of water weight within the first week once I discontinued the product. Basically the next two cycles continued like this, decent results, but the sides and temporary nature of the results frustrated me. Enter Formestane. I started with 4 pumps a day, and ran that for an entire 8-week cycle. I never once felt dried out and creaky. I noticed gains, leaned out a ton, but never felt a drop in libido. In fact, I got much hornier. And once I discontinued, I don't feel like I puffed up with water as bad as I did with Arimistane. So point being, I just purchased another bottle of Formestane. I'll run it for an additional 8 weeks and I'll be creating a log tomorrow to record my gains.
Looked up formestane and it seems solid. It being slightly suppressive at high doses turns me off a bit though. Do you run it w a test booster or solo?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looked up formestane and it seems solid. It being slightly suppressive at high doses turns me off a bit though. Do you run it w a test booster or solo?
If you're using 300mg + , then you might worry about suppression.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, no lie. So my first cycle of EPro, I noticed reduced libido within the first two weeks. I was dosing everyday, so I switched to an EOD dosing scheme. It improved libido, but then I started to halt progress on the drying properties of Arimistane. And at about week 4 of an 8-week cycle, my left shoulder really started to get creaky. I started warming up more and doubling up on my fish oils, but that improved the creaminess minimally. And then once I finished my cycle, I felt like I added 2-3 lbs of water weight within the first week once I discontinued the product. Basically the next two cycles continued like this, decent results, but the sides and temporary nature of the results frustrated me. Enter Formestane. I started with 4 pumps a day, and ran that for an entire 8-week cycle. I never once felt dried out and creaky. I noticed gains, leaned out a ton, but never felt a drop in libido. In fact, I got much hornier. And once I discontinued, I don't feel like I puffed up with water as bad as I did with Arimistane. So point being, I just purchased another bottle of Formestane. I'll run it for an additional 8 weeks and I'll be creating a log tomorrow to record my gains.
Cool, man. I will look for your log

wray98

wray98

Awards
Anything over 50mgs made my joints ache! Dried me out nicely though... so it was worth a little ache. I did try 75mgs for a couple days and the aches were worse. I stay at 50mgs max personally. I have talked with guys who run 100-125mgs regularly though, 2 say the joint issue is horrible but the effect is worth it and 1 guy told me he doesn't notice anything minus drying out, no joint issues at all.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Anything over 50mgs made my joints ache! Dried me out nicely though... so it was worth a little ache. I did try 75mgs for a couple days and the aches were worse. I stay at 50mgs max personally. I have talked with guys who run 100-125mgs regularly though, 2 say the joint issue is horrible but the effect is worth it and 1 guy told me he doesn't notice anything minus drying out, no joint issues at all.
Not sure how some run it at 125mg - That seems absurdly high.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I have talked with guys who run 100-125mgs regularly though, 2 say the joint issue is horrible but the effect is worth it and 1 guy told me he doesn't notice anything minus drying out, no joint issues at all.
Not sure how some run it at 125mg - That seems absurdly high.
I don't run arimistane lower than 100mg, and typically more-often-than-not I run it @200mg (4 caps of our FINAFLEX REV PCT) -- absolutely no issues

I think at least half the "feedback" of joint issues or being sore is all placebro personally...monkey hear, monkey do

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I don't run arimistane lower than 100mg, and typically more-often-than-not I run it @200mg (4 caps of our FINAFLEX REV PCT) -- absolutely no issues

I think at least half the "feedback" of joint issues or being sore is all placebro personally...monkey hear, monkey do
I would agree that a lot of what is said affects others in these areas. If you suggest someone is going to feel something, the greater the chance they will. Joint pain being one of the most likely. I don't get any joint pain with Arimistane.