Creatine on cycle

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys quick question here for the experienced PH users, as I've only done one cycle but have one coming up in October, do you guys run creatine during your cycle or come off creatine during cycle then add it back in in pct to help keep gains? Thanks in advance!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys quick question here for the experienced PH users, as I've only done one cycle but have one coming up in October, do you guys run creatine during your cycle or come off creatine during cycle then add it back in in pct to help keep gains? Thanks in advance!
it's fine either way but I would use after to try and keep as much strength and gains as possible during pct. There is an anabolic section where this would be better addressed though.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
it's fine either way but I would use after to try and keep as much strength and gains as possible during pct. There is an anabolic section where this would be better addressed though.
Haha, your right, posted in the wrong section. Thanks for the response though, that's what I'll do, get off creatine during cycle then add back at pct.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Haha, your right, posted in the wrong section. Thanks for the response though, that's what I'll do, get off creatine during cycle then add back at pct.
Just something to keep in mind, it typically take 2-3 weeks for creatine to fully saturate. So you may want to add it back in a couple of weeks before you finish.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Why not take it during and maximize all potential gains from the cycle??

I mean, I take it year around, but I don't get why people think they should wait til PCT.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
No reason not to take it while on even if moneys an issue, creatine's cheap enough to take year round and only gonna help.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Why not take it during and maximize all potential gains from the cycle?? I mean, I take it year around, but I don't get why people think they should wait til PCT.
Just maybe a way to avoid drop off of weight and strength during PCT, along with other products of course. The thought was of not noticing any drop in weight or strength dropping creatine during cycle, then put back in at PCT. My last cycle I used creatine the entire time, just thought this may be useful to cycle this way.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if your going to use creatine, use it the whole cycle and pct....it's stated above but it takes 3 weeks or so for full saturated so you'll be almost done with pct by that time anyway...it's pointless to drop creatine during cycle and then use it again in pct

again unless money is an issue which if your running a cycle i doubt it's a big issue

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
if your going to use creatine, use it the whole cycle and pct....it's stated above but it takes 3 weeks or so for full saturated so you'll be almost done with pct by that time anyway...it's pointless to drop creatine during cycle and then use it again in pct again unless money is an issue which if your running a cycle i doubt it's a big issue
Good point for sure! Thanks for the response!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good point for sure! Thanks for the response!
no problem, i had the same question years ago and did a cycle off of creatine...then when using superdrol i figured that stuff loved water creatine could only be an added bonus on cycle

lol i now don't use PH's but creaplex stays as a staple

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
no problem, i had the same question years ago and did a cycle off of creatine...then when using superdrol i figured that stuff loved water creatine could only be an added bonus on cycle lol i now don't use PH's but creaplex stays as a staple
Thanks for sure! I'm doing Stenadrol and Tr3st in October so this should work in a similar way. Thanks for your advice!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like everyone else said, with how cheap creatine is it makes no sense to not take it whether off or on.