Raspberry Ketones

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Any luck with this? I found an old bottle and started taking it again with my other old bottle of Ma Huang. Not bad in combination, gives me these fruity burbs which is actually rather pleasant.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any luck with this? I found an old bottle and started taking it again with my other old bottle of Ma Huang. Not bad in combination, gives me these fruity burbs which is actually rather pleasant.
I haven't used it but it wouldn't hurt to stack it with a nice cutting stack

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that DCP 2.0 contains RK, and it is a highly effective product.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raspberry Ketones are good. I've read 1500-2000mg per day for fat loss. I ran Raspberry ketones for something like 16 weeks straight. Some of the time using SNS RK 500, some times other brands. You can definitely tell the difference with certain brands. Definitely helps with fat loss. You can actually feel the warmth after a dosage. I mean I was sweating with the window open in 30 degree weather. Definitely helps when you're on low carb. Also helps if you take it on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before eating.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2g's in divided doses preferably before higher fat meals... metabolic powder works great

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
2g's in divided doses preferably before higher fat meals... metabolic powder works great
Yeah I've been enjoying that metabolic powder for sure. I like RK and usually take 500mg pre bed as well.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
RK's help me with appetite suppression. 1g with meals is what I do.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could never take before bed, it makes me sweat too much.
yeah I sweat a decent amount too. I just try and take it as I'm falling asleep and crank the fan. It's better in the winter but who cuts in the winter lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I do enjoy them as well. I usually stack the though with GCBE and Yohimbine, but I can take them later in the day as well which is a nice change. I dont stim after lunch time