LGI Secretabridge, or, Hybrid F1-Test

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Soon I will do the stack,
Xfactor + ABE.

I wanted to also use a testbooster again, I have not yet tried.

I would like to try one of these two,

What do you recommend?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
F1-Test if you're heart is set on choosing between those two, unless someone else can chime in on if Laxogenin is worth using.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would definitly look into Alphamax.
#8 best selling product on Nutraplanet right now.

Has everything F1 Test has except it also contains 50mg 95% Forksolin which makes a huge improvement to the product while also providing ZMA.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I would try Alphamax.

unfortunately I can not find it on European sites.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon I will do the stack,
Xfactor + ABE.

I wanted to also use a testbooster again, I have not yet tried.

I would like to try one of these two,

What do you recommend?
So you're going to add a test booster to that ABE/Xfactor stack? I would say just run those two and see how it does, then devise another product run/stack in the future. If you throw a ton of stuff into the mix, you'll never know which product is responsible for what!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
So you're going to add a test booster to that ABE/Xfactor stack? I would say just run those two and see how it does, then devise another product run/stack in the future. If you throw a ton of stuff into the mix, you'll never know which product is responsible for what!
;) yes

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with this here. There is no need to run that many new compounds simultaneously.

In addition, Secretabridge isn't a testosterone booster buddy. If you are dead set on running a product with laxogenin in it, I highly recommend looking into Olympus Labs DermaStrength. Reason being oral bioavailability seems to be rather poor with laxogenin. DermaStrength is a topical delivery method that from the logs has seem to overcome this issue to a pretty good extent.