This sucks!(Synthagen)

MrZ

Awards
So no one doublechecked the label in 2 years? Really? 135 servings just turned 90 and all they fight about is the word "underdosed"?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a simple label error man, serving size should be 3 caps, not two. MASS is printing corrected labels. Not only that, new packing methods are going to allow them to pack even more RCE/Mg Asparate into future runs.

Look man, we understand you're upset OK? We acted as swiftly as possible to identify and correct the issue. That means I had to connect with MASS, MASS with the lab, their distributors etc.. Obviously, wasn't fast enough for you. For that, I sincerely apologize and want to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So no one doublechecked the label in 2 years? Really? 135 servings just turned 90 and all they fight about is the word "underdosed"?

He gave an answer to your question. Accidents happen sometimes, it's generally how the company acts though that makes or breaks the product.

Mixel is a good guy he'll take care of you and the issue I'm sure

MrZ

Awards
Im not upset, I never bought the stuff=) Might try a future batch though...

Z

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is this?. What's going on Mr.T?. Did you make a thread to tell people you are upset about a product you didn't buy?. Never heard of Synthagen.

MrZ

Awards
What is this?. What's going on Mr.T?. Did you make a thread to tell people you are upset about a product you didn't buy?. Never heard of Synthagen.
Whats wrong with spreading the news? Just because you never heard about it others might. Im just unselfish i guess...