adding amp citrate to 1.5 scoops alphamine

Nyrin

Awards
AMP doesn't have a lot of safety data on it one way or another, so nobody's going to be able to authoritatively tell you that it's safe. Stacking other stimulants with yohimbine and yohimbine derivatives like the SA-2 in Alphamine should always be done in a gradual, cautious manner to assess your individual tolerance--the interactions are a little unpredictable individual to individual.

I've personally put myself through the wringer with just about every combination of (E)C/Y/AMP/DMAA and can tolerate it just fine as long as the doses are reasonable, but some of the combinations do produce a pretty profound spike in blood pressure; I'm fortunate enough to run on the hypotensive side anyway, but hypertension is a particular concern when you're messing with stimulant cocktails.

tl;dr? Maybe fine. Probably fine. But no way to say for sure. Be smart if you're going to try it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We don't recommend combing more stimulants with our stimulant containing products usually.

If you do decide to add anything to it I would advise you start with low doses of both.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good advice so far.

OP have you taken alphamine on its own yet? Whats the reasoning for wanting to add amp cit into the mix? People have added additional 1,3-DMAA, ephedrine, etc to alphamine in the past against our recommendations, however it was only those with the highest of stimulant tolerances.

If you're hoping to achieve greater fat loss, I'll be the first to tell you adding AMP isnt going to increase it beyond what alphamine by itself will do (except possibly blunt your appetite/make you sick).

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
All good advice so far.

OP have you taken alphamine on its own yet? Whats the reasoning for wanting to add amp cit into the mix? People have added additional 1,3-DMAA, ephedrine, etc to alphamine in the past against our recommendations, however it was only those with the highest of stimulant tolerances.

If you're hoping to achieve greater fat loss, I'll be the first to tell you adding AMP isnt going to increase it beyond what alphamine by itself will do (except possibly blunt your appetite/make you sick).
My reasoning for it is I was going to add it to a 1-1.5 scoops of alphamine to give me a little extra boost pre workout specifically. Alphamine provides excellent clean energy, its just that I am used to pre workouts like DS Craze (took it for 2 years straight) that are meant for EXTREME mental focus. With the schedule that I have on weekdays it's nearly impossible for me to spread out at least 2 alphamine scoops + a seperate pre workout before my workout, so really the only way I can utilize alphamine is by taking one of the doses as a pre workout.

Also, as always, thanks for the feedback guys.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My reasoning for it is I was going to add it to a 1-1.5 scoops of alphamine to give me a little extra boost pre workout specifically. Alphamine provides excellent clean energy, its just that I am used to pre workouts like DS Craze (took it for 2 years straight) that are meant for EXTREME mental focus. With the schedule that I have on weekdays it's nearly impossible for me to spread out at least 2 alphamine scoops + a seperate pre workout before my workout, so really the only way I can utilize alphamine is by taking one of the doses as a pre workout.

Also, as always, thanks for the feedback guys.

Were you aware that Craze had amphetamine analogs in it?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/14/tests-of-supplements-craze-and-detonate-find-methamphetamine-like-compound/2968041/

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Take a break from stims let your brain recover from the dopamine receptor down regulation for a few weeks and you should be back to normal in no time. And yes you can use caffeine moderately during the stim break. I used stims pretty heavily for a few years, I'd wake up with 2 scoops of stim factor (it claims dmaa on the label but honestly feels more like a weak amphetamine analog) and now I've been stim free for a few months not counting coffee and I'm back to normal.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Hockeyaus33

bro try white lighting srs. it just came out here, it's actually stronger than craze lol. think it's got some goodies in it

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
Hockeyaus33

bro try white lighting srs. it just came out here, it's actually stronger than craze lol. think it's got some goodies in it
LOL, wouldn't surprise me, fairly sure this is a Hi Tech produced supplement.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That Speed X3 stuff is pretty dang strong. Too strong for my taste really.
Agree with T-Bone here. I did a log on this stuff. Speed X3 is like the only PWO that I haven't been able to handle at the recommended dose.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with T-Bone here. I did a log on this stuff. Speed X3 is like the only PWO that I haven't been able to handle at the recommended dose.

Yeah I opened a sample pack yesterday and couldn't even finish it. Drank about half and felt too jittery and was sweating like whore in church.