Hey Guys Insider info on a new product!

IFN15

Awards
Sooo i just caught wind that we are developing a natural anabolic that should be unbeliveable, what we are figuring upon is a substantial increase in the potency of a couple of the best natural ingredients out. I dont want to say to much more but i'll keep you guys posted

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inb4 mentions of (-)epi in the product!

IFN15

Awards
lol sorry guys no epi in this one

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooo i just caught wind that we are developing a natural anabolic that should be unbeliveable, what we are figuring upon is a substantial increase in the potency of a couple of the best natural ingredients out. I dont want to say to much more but i'll keep you guys posted
eta?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
My guess:

a mix of phosphatidic acid, hmb-free acid, something to increase glucose uptake (so maybe a high extract of astragalus or angelica sinensis) and something to increase aggression so that the user thinks they're getting a test boost (i.e. longjack or boron ala viron).

IFN15

Awards
sorry bro thats incorrect lol

IFN15

Awards
THAT IS................. Not correct lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but will the scientists at Cambridge hate you? That is the real question... ;)

IFN15

Awards
we dont want to mimic anyone with the epi, black lion was the first and they make solid products. we are innovators at IFN

IFN15

Awards
Sorry koi that sounds good but not correct.

IFN15

Awards
sometimes we debate about plugin them for the highest absorbtion

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats right we crush up pink anabols all day at the office lol.
Transdermal pink pills would be nice.

All kidding aside I really think a TD trans reservatrol product like PP's Sustain Alpha would be very nice and sell quite well.

IFN15

Awards
We have talked about a few Primordial products, you never know lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Touey

Touey

Awards
over 60 for transdermal pink pills, not bad

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Im actually shocked more companies havent released multi ingredient formulas with ArA included.
Animal test is one. There are a few stacked products out with it.

In to see what all this fuss is about!

IFN15

Awards
we have a few things with ara in mind i am very fond of the compound.

IFN15

Awards
well if i say some one might capitalize on it before we set it in stone, we are compound junkies at IFN constantly studying the effects they take in the body and how to get things to work in synergy.

IFN15

Awards
we like to trial run the products before we release them, so it might take a little longer but we want products that deliver not you hoping you get some effect lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All kidding aside I really think a TD trans reservatrol product like PP's Sustain Alpha would be very nice and sell quite well.
Oh, that reminds me of the few I have stashed away! Sweet totally forgot about it

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Pink magic and clear muscle? Oh man epic stack!

IFN15

Awards
Hey guys bumping up, we are in the final stages of development we are expecting to receive our product within the next few weeks. We are so excited to bring this product on the market. I wish i could say more but the boss doesnt want any cloning going on yet lol

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Derma pink magic please!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting... Lol

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal pink pills would be nice.

Prototype R- Spray is a transdermal trans res product

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Would this product be geared towards those on maintenance, hyper cals, or cal deficit?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
for marketing purposes may i suggest you get an 8week study done at dr j wilsons lab

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Would this product be geared towards those on maintenance, hyper cals, or cal deficit?
Well this is going to be beneficial in any situation, natural or assisted. Cutting should allow you to hold onto tissue or even build a few lbs. Bulking natty should allow more tissue vs fat gained, or assisted this will help work in a synergistic fashion with what ever compounds you utilize.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed...

IFN15

Awards
Most Wanted is avaliable for presale right now at TGB Supplements.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most Wanted is avaliable for presale right now at TGB Supplements.
Most Wanted looks solid! I was wondering why these two ingredients havent been stacked together in a product yet. But whats the deal with the price ($80)? I could buy both the ingredients separately and save a decent amount.

IFN15

Awards
Most Wanted looks solid! I was wondering why these two ingredients havent been stacked together in a product yet. But whats the deal with the price ($80)? I could buy both the ingredients separately and save a decent amount.
This isn't just normal Laxogenin and Ecdysterone, it is complexed with cyclodextrin. A lot more processes involved in production hence the higher cost.
You get what you pay for with supplements. If that wasn't the case everyone would get there's at walmart.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This isn't just normal Laxogenin and Ecdysterone, it is complexed with cyclodextrin. A lot more processes involved in production hence the higher cost.
You get what you pay for with supplements. If that wasn't the case everyone would get there's at walmart.
I hear ya bro, it does look like a really good product. Lets just hope it never comes off the sale price because the list price is $124!!!

What is the source of the ecdy because both Raph. and CV are mentioned in the TGB write up.