Cistamax Amentomax

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Both look like excellent products.

But guys who have run both before, which would you say gave you the best results? I know they should ideally be cycled, but *if* you were gonna make one a staple, which would it be?

Shin Sprints

Awards
I guess by virtue of the fact that they don't make CistaMax currently your long term 'staple' would have to be AmentoMax unless you have a stock of CistaMax.

I have used both and I think both work well but I used both in two separate stacks so very hard for me to precisely pin point their effects. On both stacks I noticed strength increases. I don't tend to get any noticeable mental feeling from stuff so I didn't feel the purported good feelings from taking AmentoMax.

I have 4 bottles of CistaMax so I plane to run an 8 week run solo in about a month's time so I will have a better idea after that of the CistaMax influence on strength but I believe it to be there as when I ran it with ABE I had a staggered stack so I was running it after the 8 weeks of ABE for 2 weeks and I seemed to keep strength.

If I had to pick one I would pick CistaMax.

Drock1234

Awards
Amento yields immediate tangible strength increases every use- so it gets my vote.

I ran Cista and noticed improved breathing/cardio endurance rather than muscle/strength endurance.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Amentomax, from what I've heard effects that may be beneficial for body composition (insulin sensitivity and lipid metabolism benefits) are most seen with daily dosing.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amentomax, from what I've heard effects that may be beneficial for body composition (insulin sensitivity and lipid metabolism benefits) are most seen with daily dosing.
Yep. Dose daily for fat loss/body composition (8 weeks). Dose workout days for performance enhancement (12 weeks).

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Dose daily for fat loss/body composition (8 weeks). Dose workout days for performance enhancement (12 weeks).
Man that's the perfect dosage length for my ara/Abe stack. Originally the plan was a 100mg f95 (~50mg from ABE and additional 50mg f95) but this deal changed the game a bit :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that's the perfect dosage length for my ara/Abe stack. Originally the plan was a 100mg f95 (~50mg from ABE and additional 50mg f95) but this deal changed the game a bit :)
ArA + AnaBeta Elite + AmentoMax would be one heck of a stack. Not gonna get much better than that natty wise.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Amento yields immediate tangible strength increases every use- so it gets my vote.

I ran Cista and noticed improved breathing/cardio endurance rather than muscle/strength endurance.
This pretty much sums up my experiences.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a few bottles of CistaMax left on Nutraplanet and Best Price Nutrition. You could stock up and run for long term!

changemyoil66

Awards
Op cycled means run for x amount of time followed by y amount of time off
Stacked means runing 2 or more products together

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA + AnaBeta Elite + AmentoMax would be one heck of a stack. Not gonna get much better than that natty wise.
Going to run exactly this in the near future. Love X-Factor, love amento, now I just need to try ABE alongside some of my favorites.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to run exactly this in the near future. Love X-Factor, love amento, now I just need to try ABE alongside some of my favorites.
You'll be amazed by the ArA + AnaBeta Elite combo (personal favorite by far). Adding AmentoMax is icing on the cake.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I know you're a rep for MN and you haven't done ABE with ArA?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's becoming sort of like forskolin/agmatine, more and more companies are using it now. I consider it a staple for myself.
I def have to add it in than. All I hear is good things about it.