Systemic burner recommended with Eviscerate?

ord11b

Awards
Is it recommended to run a fat burner with eviscerate, or is it okay to run eviscerate by itself?

I stopped using fat burners a while ago as I found that I drop fat easily enough with just a minor deficit, guess I'm lucky. But started taking the eviscerate towards the end of my cut to really try to get my lower abs to a new level.

I do have some leftover fat burners that I could throw in, but I've slowed down my deficit and am looking to just kind of fine tune the results not necessarily keep losing quickly-- will the eviscerate be worth it without a systemic supplement or am I wasting my time/money?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it recommended to run a fat burner with eviscerate, or is it okay to run eviscerate by itself?

I stopped using fat burners a while ago as I found that I drop fat easily enough with just a minor deficit, guess I'm lucky. But started taking the eviscerate towards the end of my cut to really try to get my lower abs to a new level.

I do have some leftover fat burners that I could throw in, but I've slowed down my deficit and am looking to just kind of fine tune the results not necessarily keep losing quickly-- will the eviscerate be worth it without a systemic supplement or am I wasting my time/money?

If you're not necessarily looking to have rapid fat loss, you dont really need to add more thermos in do you?

I feel eviscerate is BEST used when already below 10% body fat, otherwise your body can (and likely will) continually re-distribute & store liberated fatty acids in other areas of the body. If you're that lean then you're fine without using a systemic product.

If you're above 10% then you would be best served by switching over to a systemic product until body fat is taken down to that single digit mark, and then either switching over to eviscerate, or adding it into the stack. Personally I use alphamine (or norcodrene if you like pills), as they targets the same "stubborn fat" receptors as eviscerate, but you're also getting a myriad of other ingredients that have potent thermogenic & appetite suppressing effect. Why only target body fat in certain areas if you have enough over your entire body to focus on the big picture?

ord11b

Awards
Edit: found more thermo than I thought I had. I'll just add it in, because you're right, why not .

Thanks for the reply, all made sense.