Cannibal Genius vs Cannibal Davinci for ADD & Multitasking

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So I know this is a little off topic for bodybuilding, but I have ADD and I'm having some issues at work with efficiency and multitasking. I found 2 supplements that I think would really help, but I'm not quite sure which one to use. One is Cannibal DaVinci and the other is Cannibal Genius (same company that makes Ferox Pre workout. Which one do you guys think would be best? I attached the ingredients below, to make it easier for everyone.

Attachments

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
ADD is a problem all its own, but if you want focus, Genius is probably the way to go. Davinci is designed for creative endeavours.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
If you have diagnosed ADD, work with your doctor instead of asking people on the internet to help you.
I come on here when I cannot get help from doctors. My doctors are useless. I finally got a psychiatrist like 2 months ago and he hasn't put me on a single thing. Besides, I don't like doctors, but that's a very long discussion for another day.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
If you email [email protected], he should hook you up with samples.
Sweet thank you!! Yeah I came across their site about a month ago and I was very interested because their supplements seem very unique and really catered to exactly what I've been looking for for quite a while. They don't use the same repetitive formulas that all the other companies do. Like they're what I would be if I had my own supplement company.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
If you have diagnosed ADD, work with your doctor instead of asking people on the internet to help you.
you haven't had the opportunity to meet this buffspartan kid yet eh de_eb? lucky you
he has been self-medicating/treating his own issues on this forum for 2 yrs, with multiple threads of same issues (I don't know how many DHEA threads the kid made awhile back)....when you try to tell him to utilize his physicians or whoever treats him, he says they all suck and none of them understand his problems nor treat him correctly, let alone know what they are doing....

it's always interesting to see who jumps in these threads and tries to play doctor with him tho, see who feeds into his madness

fun stuff - now that you have met this guy, you can truly call yourself an AMer

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you haven't had the opportunity to meet this buffspartan kid yet eh de_eb? lucky you
he has been self-medicating/treating his own issues on this forum for 2 yrs, with multiple threads of same issues (I don't know how many DHEA threads the kid made awhile back)....when you try to tell him to utilize his physicians or whoever treats him, he says they all suck and none of them understand his problems nor treat him correctly, let alone know what they are doing....

it's always interesting to see who jumps in these threads and tries to play doctor with him tho, see who feeds into his madness

i lold

Nyrin

Awards
Well, everything else aside, thanks to Kris for the suggestion of getting in touch with Wayne. I lurked and then asked him for some samples and he agreed to hook me up; can't wait to see what C&P is all about.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I come on here when I cannot get help from doctors. My doctors are useless. I finally got a psychiatrist like 2 months ago and he hasn't put me on a single thing. Besides, I don't like doctors, but that's a very long discussion for another day.
lol, k.

Lemme know how the potent nootropics affect your medical issues.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I find it a bit strange that your doc won't prescribe medication

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established

And so far nearly everything has worked!! The DHEA has dramatically decreased the side effects of the prednisone I take, all my kidney health herbs have improved my kidney condition significantly, I've been able to almost cure my severe depression without prescription meds, I've cured my insomnia, I've significantly improved my anxiety issues, and I've been able to cure all hangovers from alcohol and MDMA to the point where I am fully functional the next day. I do not believe in using prescription medication except in life or death situations and I despise the entire pharmaceutical industry.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And so far nearly everything has worked!! The DHEA has dramatically decreased the side effects of the prednisone I take, all my kidney health herbs have improved my kidney condition significantly, I've been able to almost cure my severe depression without prescription meds, I've cured my insomnia, I've significantly improved my anxiety issues, and I've been able to cure all hangovers from alcohol and MDMA to the point where I am fully functional the next day. I do not believe in using prescription medication except in life or death situations and I despise the entire pharmaceutical industry.
So, whats the cure for hangovers?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Most people who have this attitude die a very early death. I'm not saying that to scare you, but it's a fact. You'll eventually run into an issue, typically in your 40s-60s, that if you don't treat with prescription medication, you will die.

I've seen people die from refusing antibiotics to treat what was once a simple infection, and it's a very sad thing. I'd hate to see that happen to an AM bro, so please keep an open mind for your own sake

A world famous example is Steve Jobs. His pancreatic cancer was an insulinoma, which is usually very benign and easy to treat with no longterm complications. He refused meds and went the herbal route, and before long, such a brilliant man died from his easily treatable cancer.

Supplements have their place. I obviously believe this since I work for a supplement company. But the place of supplements is not in the treatment of disease

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So, whats the cure for hangovers?
30mg Noopept, 750mg Aniracetam, 750mg Oxiracetam, 200mg Phenylpiracetam, B-Complex 100, 200mg 5-HTP, a ****load of water and coconut water, and a scoop of pre workout. Also works for an MDMA hangover. You will be fully functional to the point of working an 8 hour work day and working out

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Most people who have this attitude die a very early death. I'm not saying that to scare you, but it's a fact. You'll eventually run into an issue, typically in your 40s-60s, that if you don't treat with prescription medication, you will die.

I've seen people die from refusing antibiotics to treat what was once a simple infection, and it's a very sad thing. I'd hate to see that happen to an AM bro, so please keep an open mind for your own sake

A world famous example is Steve Jobs. His pancreatic cancer was an insulinoma, which is usually very benign and easy to treat with no longterm complications. He refused meds and went the herbal route, and before long, such a brilliant man died from his easily treatable cancer.

Supplements have their place. I obviously believe this since I work for a supplement company. But the place of supplements is not in the treatment of disease
Like I said, if the medication is completely necessary for someone to live, like the prednisone is for my kidney disease, so be it. But I do not believe in using medication where it is not necessary. For example, if someone has anxiety or depression, they should try using supplements like 5-HTP, L Tryptophan, Picamilon, Aniracetam, etc as opposed to prescription anti depressants and anti anxieties which cause permanent damage and rewiring of the brain. In addition, conventional ADHD/ADD treatments in the form of Methylphenidate and Amphetamines cause permanent shrinkage of the Hippocampus (memory center) of the brain. I don't see a problem with at least trying to resolve my issue with supplements before resorting to prescription drugs.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said, if the medication is completely necessary for someone to live, like the prednisone is for my kidney disease, so be it. But I do not believe in using medication where it is not necessary. For example, if someone has anxiety or depression, they should try using supplements like 5-HTP, L Tryptophan, Picamilon, Aniracetam, etc as opposed to prescription anti depressants and anti anxieties which cause permanent damage and rewiring of the brain. In addition, conventional ADHD/ADD treatments in the form of Methylphenidate and Amphetamines cause permanent shrinkage of the Hippocampus (memory center) of the brain. I don't see a problem with at least trying to resolve my issue with supplements before resorting to prescription drugs.
So let me get this straight, you don't want to take Methylphenidate or Amphetamines to treat your ADD because they're dangerous creations of the pharmaceutical industry.

But you get drunk and do MDMA?

Lol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I was wanting to point that out. Also, rather than just not take MDMA, he came up with an elaborate concoction to avoid the let down the day after.

...and I am very much the anti pharma guy, unless it is necessary for life and death- immunizations for an example.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So let me get this straight, you don't want to take Methylphenidate or Amphetamines to treat your ADD because they're dangerous creations of the pharmaceutical industry.

But you get drunk and do MDMA?

Lol.
If I'm going to risk my brain in any way, I'd rather do it in a way that is worth it and fun to me.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I was wanting to point that out. Also, rather than just not take MDMA, he came up with an elaborate concoction to avoid the let down the day after.

...and I am very much the anti pharma guy, unless it is necessary for life and death- immunizations for an example.
Haven't had any immunizations since I was 3 except for a Tetanus shot and a Flu shot and so far so good. And the elaborate concoction does not just avoid the hangover, it also prevents any neurotoxicity from either the MDMA or the cutting agents used in the MDMA. Noopept and Aniracetam are both potent neuroprotectors and Noopept is also stimulates Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), resulting in the formation of new neuron cells in the brain. The 5-HTP restores my serotonin is roughly 10 days and the others are just for general cognitive function.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Haven't had any immunizations since I was 3 except for a Tetanus shot and a Flu shot and so far so good.
It's not "so far so good" because medicine doesn't work. It's so far so good because you're lucky. One day, your luck may just run out. Vaccines are generally used for untreatable diseases. Which means, as I said above, you will die. Get your vaccines, I can't stress this enough. The people who promote alarmism on the topic of vaccines (not saying you're one of them) are essentially promoting the large scale death of the human population (see pre-vaccine days).

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not "so far so good" because medicine doesn't work. It's so far so good because you're lucky. One day, your luck may just run out. Vaccines are generally used for untreatable diseases. Which means, as I said above, you will die. Get your vaccines, I can't stress this enough. The people who promote alarmism on the topic of vaccines (not saying you're one of them) are essentially promoting the large scale death of the human population (see pre-vaccine days).

[VIDEO=youtube;RfdZTZQvuCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo[/VIDEO]

Nyrin

Awards
This is as good a place as any to ask your opinion on something tangentially related, Coop: what's your take on the stance of some leaders like David Cameron now about increasingly prevalent antibiotic resistance being a huge and yet-unsolved problem? In his BBC interview earlier this year, he went so far as to call it a threat to throw us back to the "dark ages of medicine," with a very real possibility of trivial injuries becoming fatal due to untreatable infections within a generation or two.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nah vaccines are used to propagate the virus and create superbugs. Government is trying to control the population

Not srs

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is as good a place as any to ask your opinion on something tangentially related, Coop: what's your take on the stance of some leaders like David Cameron now about increasingly prevalent antibiotic resistance being a huge and yet-unsolved problem? In his BBC interview earlier this year, he went so far as to call it a threat to throw us back to the "dark ages of medicine," with a very real possibility of trivial injuries becoming fatal due to untreatable infections within a generation or two.
it is a very real risk, and it scares the **** out of all of us to put it bluntly. It has already started in fact with the emergence of colistin-resistant carbapenemase enterobacteriaciae. These bacteria contain resistant enzymes to virtually every antibiotic in existence. What makes this so scary is that bacteria frequently share genetic information across species. So if a relatively benign but resistant enterobacteriaciae shares its genetic info with a highly virulent bacterium like staph, we could potentially have a pandemic. It's also scary simply because there are only so many targets to attack in bacterial microbiology, and hence a theoretically finite amount of antibiotic classes, yet an infinite amount of ways to develop resistance

Staph is the textbook example. We invented penicillin, staph developed an enzyme that breaks down penicillin. We made methicillin, staph altered its PBPs (this led to MRSA). And now, we made vancomycin, staph altered its glycoproteins to result in what we now call VRSA, which is thankfully still rather rare

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Allergic to penicillin crew checking in. What takes penicillin a weeks takes 2-4 drugs 2-4 weeks for me :(

When my high school had a staph outbreak I was advised to stay home too. Played a lot of Halo 2 lol