Upcoming mystery product?

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I got an e-mail from 1fast400 the other day, which included the statement:

QUOTE:
1Fast400.com will be introducing a new product within the next 6 weeks. We will be the ONLY person to have this unique item, which will be hormone based. I don't want to give to much information right now, but I think you guys will REALLY like this.
UNQUOTE

Any guess on what this might be?

Greenguy

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Subkingual burn free 1-test... Talk to ya......

PLer

Awards
I hope it is burn free 1-test, but just regular powder for us to make injectables out of. I don't think PA would give him burn free cyclo, since PA himself is going to the market with that.

spike1205

Awards
what does burn free mean?--like no sting on the skin?

drfly

Awards
1-test has a reputation for being tremendously painful when injected, and a horrible burning sensation when applied areas with thin membranes, such as the inner nasal cavity and under the tongue. so basically, this would just be 1-test without the pain, and a cyclo so it can be absorbed through the membrane. as for PLer, yes im almost positive it will be a sublingual because there was already testing being done on a sublingual version of 1-test at 1fast400.com

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
do you think this will be an effective way that will give good gains?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Interesting stuff... Im curious why they are releasing it with the legal issues of PH in jeopardy right now.. Are you guys positive its a 1-test product or just guessing?

WYD

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
interesting they are going the sublingual route.. i was always curious bout this... i still think transdermals would be better because its a constant release, but hell i dont know enough about either to make that kind of decision..

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok 1fast has his new line called pharmakinetics coming out..well avants r&d is working with him..so it maybe a avant product that got pulled before it could be produced

PLer

Awards
He was doing the testing for PA, so if he is coming out with it in sublingual form it is because PA decided he did not want to do it for some reason. Like I said before PA would not come up with a product that he plans to market and then let Mike sell it for cheaper. Would that make any sense?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
maybe they finished hung ;)... haha j/k.. if you dont get the joke check out future products on avants web site

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well u can stack avants hung and syntrax's fuk..there is no way p.a would allow mike to sell his product

Dio

Awards
It might sublingual 1-test which is useful for more than just preworkout.

It would probably be pretty potent actually.

I hope it's something different, since I won't be using any 1-test products.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards

nah, but probably an effective test spiking substance... say for pre-workout.
C'mon, if this is it then they might as well not release the product. i mean when a company makes a product, the next product should be better not worse.... so does anyone else think this will be effective or what?

Dio

Awards
It will give the highest bioavailability short of injecting it. So what do you think?

Of, this assumes that it is burn free 1-test

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
personally ,if u read my dazed repost he wrote u would need multiple day injects of the cyclo hormones ,and i dont think theres anyway to improve over the trans right now unless they find a better oral delivery or syntrax's new delivery actually pans out

drfly

Awards
yeh the sublingual would only provide a temporary spike, so it would have to be taken many times a day to provide constant 1-test levels in the blood. the only advantage it has over trans is the high absorption rate, which is (in my opinion) far outweighed by the fact that it would have to be taken many times just to sustain a constant level. if u ask me, trans is definitely the way to go right now.

Dio

Awards
Cyclodextrins have been successfully used for test replacement, so they have a history of delivery results (where do you think the idea came from)

The point is that if you want to take 1-test orally, it will likely deliver the best results. Most people prefer oral products (look at the great sales of 1AD) so this would be a big deal.

I realize most on this board prefer transdermals, but you should remember that you are in the minority.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established

C'mon, if this is it then they might as well not release the product. i mean when a company makes a product, the next product should be better not worse.... so does anyone else think this will be effective or what?
I was just stating what a sublingual would do, not commenting if the product would be effective or not.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Cyclodextrins have been successfully used for test replacement, so they have a history of delivery results (where do you think the idea came from)

The point is that if you want to take 1-test orally, it will likely deliver the best results. Most people prefer oral products (look at the great sales of 1AD) so this would be a big deal.

I realize most on this board prefer transdermals, but you should remember that you are in the minority.
yeah but in the minority mainly because of convenience.. personally i would much rather take a pill than have greasy transdermals on me but in all actuallity the transdermals in my opinion are a much better way to go therefore i would definitely sacrifice convenience for results..

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Well, to each their own. I don't like transdermals as well and am sick of getting 1-test in my eyes. If I had to pick between a trans and a pill that had to be taken multiple times a day, I would pick the pill. I dont know t hough, everyone is dfferent...

WYD

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Well, to each their own. I don't like transdermals as well and am sick of getting 1-test in my eyes. If I had to pick between a trans and a pill that had to be taken multiple times a day, I would pick the pill. I dont know t hough, everyone is dfferent...

WYD
during the night as well... if you want stable test levels

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
im seriously glad were the minority for both legal reasons and availability reasons..a pill would be much more convenient but i have serious doubts that a cyclo is the best oral route..i mean u need a to take it around the clock..well at least what i read from par and dazed..or i should say thats the impression i got

drfly

Awards
its not actually just a pill that u pop with a glass of water. its a powder, u put a serving of it under u're tongue and let it dissolve, then dont eat or drink for 15 minutes. u have to do this 5 times a day. and if u read the results of the testers, its nothing spectacular, 3 of em had pretty good results, but like i said, nothing spectacular. i personally would prefer to apply a trans twice a day, but thats why im part of the minority.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
The new 1fast product was indeed a cyclo "burn free" 1-test in powder... wonder what feedback will be like

WYD

PLer

Awards
I think the best thing to use this for would be pre workout only. Shoot some up the nose prior or during workout and for sustained release use the transdermals.

I doubt I will use it alone. I don't like to have to take 6 doses of anything, much less something that's either going to have to go up my nose or if taken orally most likely taste like crap.

drfly

Awards
yes, up the nose. u can put the powder in a solution, and use it intra-nasally, since it is a cyclo, it would have about 90% absorption, but like he said, it wouldnt be a sustained release, so it would be of better use as a pre-workout.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
What type of solution is generally found in intranasals?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well that worx for 4-ad but 1-test has no stimulant properties..not saying ur wrong but i easily could be..inrages is a 5alpha preworkout stim and so is psychdiol from ergo

PLer

Awards
Don't know about if it has stimulant properties or not, not really my point though. I was suggesting using it pre/during workout so that the levels in your body would be really high at that point in time, helping you lift more and get bigger/stronger. Obviously you would still need to take it either a ton of times a day or in addition to a transdermal to really reap benefits though.

You can just put it in water or saline solution, In Rage just uses purified water.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Man did I ever get the ball rolling on this one.. i was just guessing with the cyclo 1-test.....But I do think that is what it is... Talk to ya..

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
yes, up the nose. u can put the powder in a solution, and use it intra-nasally, since it is a cyclo, it would have about 90% absorption, but like he said, it wouldnt be a sustained release, so it would be of better use as a pre-workout.
What type of solution would this mix in well with? Since i dont know about intra-nasal, do you stick this up your nose like those things people put up their nose when they have a cold? or can u just smell it from a distance?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
This was just answered two posts up...

"You can just put it in water or saline solution, In Rage just uses purified water."

drfly

Awards
yep, water or saline solution is easiest for an intranasal. and yes, it is "like those things people put up their nose when they have a cold"

by the way curt, i think u were right. im almost positive it is burn-free cyclo 1-test, good call on that one.

PLer

Awards

What type of solution would this mix in well with? Since i dont know about intra-nasal, do you stick this up your nose like those things people put up their nose when they have a cold? or can u just smell it from a distance?
Not trying to flame or anything buddy, but the thought of someone sitting there trying to inhale the fumes or something from a bottle busts me up!

You want to find some kind of metered pump spray bottle, so you know how much you're getting. I think Natru-vent sells good ones. Then you can just dump a reasonable amount of cyclo powder in shake it up over a couple days and then you are ready to go. A reasonable amount normally is like 7 grams for 30ml.

lovetoeat

Awards
well u can stack avants hung and syntrax's fuk..there is no way p.a would allow mike to sell his product

It is a cyclo 1-test that will be sold by 1fast's new company. PA isn't going to start selling something that would compete with his already popular 1-AD, sort of gets the consumer thinking "is 1-test better than 1-AD?" This is most likely the reason he started selling formasin under the new company Prototype Nutrition as not to compete with 6OXO. I originally thought the cyclo would be sold by them too but apparently that's not the case.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
How easy does it disolve into water????? Also how much can you do at once bfore absorption drops off... How long do you have to wait between using it. Also do you think it will be as effective under the tounge as intranazel.. I thought cyclo's were limited to 25mg /dose.. Talk to ya........

PLer

Awards
How easy does it disolve into water????? Also how much can you do at once bfore absorption drops off... How long do you have to wait between using it. Also do you think it will be as effective under the tounge as intranazel.. I thought cyclo's were limited to 25mg /dose.. Talk to ya........
It's not too hard to get to dissolve. If you add like 7 grams over a 24 hour period shaking a lot of it will dissolve.

I don't remember, I think I may have something around here that says though. Hopefully someone can post the answer, if not I'll try to find it.

You'd want to wait about 3 hours between doses.

No, intranasal is more effective.

drfly

Awards
hey curt, im thinking u were pretty dead on about the dosing, i think 25mg is about optimal per dose. could be wrong though, im not sure where the dropoff point is on absorption, and i think PLer is about right with 3 hours between doses.