Best Natural test boosters ...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    ThatGuyZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    1827
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

    Best Natural test boosters ...


    Hi Peeps,

    I am looking for a relatively strong testosterone booster for use in PCT after my current cycle to get the natty test going.

    What in your opionions are the best, money is not a problem,

    So far I am looking at these 2 ...

    PharmaFreak Test Freak

    &

    Animal Stack Test

    Any suggestions will be great !
    Don't take my word as gospel, I'm commenting on my experiences not science.
    Just completed running MSTEN|TEST CYP|EPI Cycle logged here... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250993-test-cypionate-m.html

  2. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,863
    Rep Power
    1254131
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    31.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I recommend testabolan and tropinol combined for yoru PCT needs.. one is for boosting test the otheris for freeing up that test.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. New Member
    HIT4ME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    192049
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    61.28%

    I would throw Alphamax on the list - I have not used any other test booster, but this one is good enough that I have confidence in it for PCT.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    ma70's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    679636
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    BLR Viron
    MN Test Factor
  5. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,323
    Rep Power
    2307900
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    You're going to get a lot of recommendations, probably none of them the two you're looking at. Anyways, our Alphamax has been getting awesome reviews and great feedback. Powerful test booster that also contains Armistane, will dry you up while increasing strength!
  6. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyZA View Post
    Hi Peeps,

    I am looking for a relatively strong testosterone booster for use in PCT after my current cycle to get the natty test going.

    What in your opionions are the best, money is not a problem,

    So far I am looking at these 2 ...

    PharmaFreak Test Freak

    &

    Animal Stack Test

    Any suggestions will be great !

    Is there any reason you're specifically looking at those 2 products? In PCT you want to combat several specific things in order to restore homeostasis to natural hormone production.

    This is typically done by targeting estrogenic pathways, as estrogen has a direct inhibitory effect on testosterone production. By inhibiting estrogen receptors and/or its production, you remove this inhibition and cause testosterone production to kick-start at a much higher rate than it was previously. Cortisol is also important during PCT, as you no longer have the added anabolic/androgenic hormones to offset cortisols catabolic effect...so you lose muscle.

    Why am i explaining all of this? Because Erase Pro directly combats these very pathways, and its one pill a day. If you want to go a more cost effective route, pick up regular Erase and DAA and you'll get a similar effect in terms of hormone recuperation.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  7. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,986
    Rep Power
    2644375
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    73.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Is there any reason you're specifically looking at those 2 products? In PCT you want to combat several specific things in order to restore homeostasis to natural hormone production.

    This is typically done by targeting estrogenic pathways, as estrogen has a direct inhibitory effect on testosterone production. By inhibiting estrogen receptors and/or its production, you remove this inhibition and cause testosterone production to kick-start at a much higher rate than it was previously. Cortisol is also important during PCT, as you no longer have the added anabolic/androgenic hormones to offset cortisols catabolic effect...so you lose muscle.

    Why am i explaining all of this? Because Erase Pro directly combats these very pathways, and its one pill a day. If you want to go a more cost effective route, pick up regular Erase and DAA and you'll get a similar effect in terms of hormone recuperation.
    Second erase + daa combo
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,887
    Rep Power
    6338424
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Test powder is a great product and source of DAA
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/u...st-powder.html

    Stacked with erase would be great
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  9. New Member
    ThatGuyZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    1827
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

    Now that's a response and exactly why I use these forums, I was really looking at the mentioned to as they are local but I have no issue in ordering online.
    Thanks for the wealth of information everyone. Will look into the above mentioned instead !
    Don't take my word as gospel, I'm commenting on my experiences not science.
    Just completed running MSTEN|TEST CYP|EPI Cycle logged here... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250993-test-cypionate-m.html
  10. New Member
    Segansational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    433909
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.32%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I would throw Alphamax on the list - I have not used any other test booster, but this one is good enough that I have confidence in it for PCT.
    Yep, this or Erase. Either one plus DAA would be a good foundation.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    755459
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Check out Alphamax its arguably one of the most complete testosterone boosters on the market!

    It will boost both Free and Total testosterone, control estrogen, prolactin, and cortisol while possibly leaning you out with the combo of Arimistane and Forskolin 95.

    Its currently #6 on NP top 100 best selling products!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  12. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,859
    Rep Power
    2724040
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Right now an 8 week supply of Alphamax is at a ridiculous price http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-120-caps.html

    I don't think anyone in this thread could argue there is any better choice for that price!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  13. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,505
    Rep Power
    4398088
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Right now an 8 week supply of Alphamax is at a ridiculous price http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-120-caps.html

    I don't think anyone in this thread could argue there is any better choice for that price!
    One bottle is four weeks unless you halve the dose

    Still a steal though
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  14. New Member
    RyanLarson229's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    54%

    I tried one in the past called T Blast by NLA it was pretty legit. I also like AI Perform
  15. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    755459
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    One bottle is four weeks unless you halve the dose

    Still a steal though
    haha the sale literally ended right before your posting!

    When he posted that when you bought two they were $22 a piece, just missed it!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  16. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,505
    Rep Power
    4398088
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    haha the sale literally ended right before your posting!

    When he posted that when you bought two they were $22 a piece, just missed it!
    Oh!! Hahaha

    22 a piece? Thats a freakin bargain
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  17. Senior Member
    AntM1564's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    2078716
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Have to go with Alphamax as well. It is a complete product. You may have some people suggest stack supplement x and y. Usually several different products are suggested and those ingredients can be found in Alphamax alone. It makes things more cost effective and it is easier to remember dosing since you're not taking 3 different supps.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  18. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    7366170
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    In the natural realm you gotta look into MASS 550.

    Increased testosterone. Reduction of estrogen. Increased protein synthesis. Home run of a product for raising testosterone and changing body comp.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  19. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,437
    Rep Power
    1255130
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    39.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    tropinol xp is what i'd look into fadogia is great during pct to get everything back in working order, i much prefer it to daa....however daa is cheap and pct would be the only time i'd recommend using it
  20. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,859
    Rep Power
    2724040
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Oh!! Hahaha

    22 a piece? Thats a freakin bargain
    Yeah, I knew sale was ending soon and he'd be cutting it close lol.

    34$ is still really good for what's in it. But man 22 was insane
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  21. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,406
    Rep Power
    841472
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    99.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I would use 2 Pumps daily of Formeron= a Transdermal Suicidal aromatase inhibitor.
    Formeron will lower estro and increase test levels. Itll also give you a dry hard appearance to the muscles and some added vascularity.
    Great stuff. This is exceptionally good for raising test levels when they are suppressed.

    and

    1-2 caps daily of Viron=


    • Boosts testosterone
    • Increases luteinizing hormone
    • Promotes erection
    • Reduces SHBG
    • Increases Free testosterone
    • Decreases cortisol
    • Decreases estrogen
    • Increased muscle mass
    • Improved sexual performance
    • SERM properties
    • Increased DHT
    • Increased Vitamin D
    • Decreases inflammation
    • Increased muscle mass
    • Improves joints
    • Strengthens bones
    • Lowers plasma lipid levels and enables removal of cholesterol through various means.
    • Enhanced cognitive function. Hand eye coordination, Short term memory and concentration.



    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/viron/
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  22. New Member
    goodvibes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    96008
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    74.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would use 2 Pumps daily of Formeron= a Transdermal Suicidal aromatase inhibitor.
    Formeron will lower estro and increase test levels. Itll also give you a dry hard appearance to the muscles and some added vascularity.
    Great stuff. This is exceptionally good for raising test levels when they are suppressed.

    and

    1-2 caps daily of Viron=


    • Boosts testosterone
    • Increases luteinizing hormone
    • Promotes erection
    • Reduces SHBG
    • Increases Free testosterone
    • Decreases cortisol
    • Decreases estrogen
    • Increased muscle mass
    • Improved sexual performance
    • SERM properties
    • Increased DHT
    • Increased Vitamin D
    • Decreases inflammation
    • Increased muscle mass
    • Improves joints
    • Strengthens bones
    • Lowers plasma lipid levels and enables removal of cholesterol through various means.
    • Enhanced cognitive function. Hand eye coordination, Short term memory and concentration.



    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/viron/
    This is my nxt stack, I'm quite excited
  23. New Member
    goodvibes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    96008
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    74.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Test powder is a great product and source of DAA
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/u...st-powder.html

    Stacked with erase would be great
    Tried this before and it does work. I would definitely run this again and the price for this stack is really cheap
  24. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,813
    Rep Power
    4399574
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    14.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Tried this before and it does work. I would definitely run this again and the price for this stack is really cheap
    Excellent stack. Erase or Erase Pro with Test Powder is a combo I've used many times with solid results.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. New Member
    Segansational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    433909
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.32%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    haha the sale literally ended right before your posting!

    When he posted that when you bought two they were $22 a piece, just missed it!
    Bummer, was hoping to get in an order before the end of the month.
  26. Senior Member
    AntM1564's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    2078716
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    haha the sale literally ended right before your posting!

    When he posted that when you bought two they were $22 a piece, just missed it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Oh!! Hahaha

    22 a piece? Thats a freakin bargain
    Nutri-verse has Alphamax buy 1 get Cremax free which is still a good deal. It is a great creatine product, especially if one is looking to enhance recovery and endurance.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  27. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    283116
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Depending on what you ran I have always used Intimidate SRT

    Nolva/Intimidate SRT/ and Reduce XT
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  28. New Member
    TTWSUFree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    99541
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    27.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would use 2 Pumps daily of Formeron= a Transdermal Suicidal aromatase inhibitor.
    Formeron will lower estro and increase test levels. Itll also give you a dry hard appearance to the muscles and some added vascularity.
    Great stuff. This is exceptionally good for raising test levels when they are suppressed.

    and

    1-2 caps daily of Viron=


    • Boosts testosterone
    • Increases luteinizing hormone
    • Promotes erection
    • Reduces SHBG
    • Increases Free testosterone
    • Decreases cortisol
    • Decreases estrogen
    • Increased muscle mass
    • Improved sexual performance
    • SERM properties
    • Increased DHT
    • Increased Vitamin D
    • Decreases inflammation
    • Increased muscle mass
    • Improves joints
    • Strengthens bones
    • Lowers plasma lipid levels and enables removal of cholesterol through various means.
    • Enhanced cognitive function. Hand eye coordination, Short term memory and concentration.



    Currently using formeron solo post 4wks of epi. As epi is sort of AI, I seem to be experiencing some shutdown with using the following formeron dosing protocol, 3 pumps about 6 hours apart. At 3 pumps daily, no doubt I'm in formeron's PH realm.

    I've read tons of comments, but still not able to decipher the most accurate concepts. Here's what I understand.

    Formeron solo - 1,2 pumps would be PCT for restoring homeostatsis. At 1,2 pumps formeron will act exclusively in the area of AI.

    Formeron solo - 3,4+ pumps would move you into PH realm. In PH realm, one's own test production can/is suppressed and shutdown can be experienced I'm guessing on durations of 4~ weeks and beyond.

    If however, dosage is reduced to 1,2 (AI range), the user would move back into PCT.

    If the above is correct, formeron could be a single substance that is both an AI (PCT) and PH, based on the 2 dosing protocols mentioned above.

    Viron.
    As I understand it, this would be the other side of the PCT duo. Used to increase natty test production.

    Thanks in advance for providing clarification.
  29. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,040
    Rep Power
    2395426
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    22.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    EndoSurge Turbo gets great reviews, and is very affordable. The recovery, libido and sleep are excellent, and many report strength gains as well.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
  30. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,596
    Rep Power
    1712030
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would use 2 Pumps daily of Formeron= a Transdermal Suicidal aromatase inhibitor.
    Formeron will lower estro and increase test levels. Itll also give you a dry hard appearance to the muscles and some added vascularity.
    Great stuff. This is exceptionally good for raising test levels when they are suppressed.

    and

    1-2 caps daily of Viron=


    • Boosts testosterone
    • Increases luteinizing hormone
    • Promotes erection
    • Reduces SHBG
    • Increases Free testosterone
    • Decreases cortisol
    • Decreases estrogen
    • Increased muscle mass
    • Improved sexual performance
    • SERM properties
    • Increased DHT
    • Increased Vitamin D
    • Decreases inflammation
    • Increased muscle mass
    • Improves joints
    • Strengthens bones
    • Lowers plasma lipid levels and enables removal of cholesterol through various means.
    • Enhanced cognitive function. Hand eye coordination, Short term memory and concentration.



    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/viron/
    will it wash dishes and do my laundry?
  31. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,880
    Rep Power
    1694141
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    93.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    It was already stated that it lowers estrogen.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  32. New Member
    goodvibes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    96008
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    74.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    will it wash dishes and do my laundry?
    Yes, but from what I've seen it cannot inhibit trolls.
  33. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,406
    Rep Power
    841472
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    99.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TTWSUFree View Post
    Currently using formeron solo post 4wks of epi. As epi is sort of AI, I seem to be experiencing some shutdown with using the following formeron dosing protocol, 3 pumps about 6 hours apart. At 3 pumps daily, no doubt I'm in formeron's PH realm.

    I've read tons of comments, but still not able to decipher the most accurate concepts. Here's what I understand.

    Formeron solo - 1,2 pumps would be PCT for restoring homeostatsis. At 1,2 pumps formeron will act exclusively in the area of AI.

    Formeron solo - 3,4+ pumps would move you into PH realm. In PH realm, one's own test production can/is suppressed and shutdown can be experienced I'm guessing on durations of 4~ weeks and beyond.

    If however, dosage is reduced to 1,2 (AI range), the user would move back into PCT.

    If the above is correct, formeron could be a single substance that is both an AI (PCT) and PH, based on the 2 dosing protocols mentioned above.

    Viron.
    As I understand it, this would be the other side of the PCT duo. Used to increase natty test production.

    Thanks in advance for providing clarification.
    There will always be some PH conversion but at 1-2 pumps its very small.
    Ive seen alot of bloodwork results and at 1-2 pumps there was an increase in test levels in 100% of tests.
    Ive never seen a result where suppression was evident even at 4 pumps so...Im just making an assumption. At some point there will be suppression.
    Probably at 4 pumps your still in the clear. 6 not so much. You are def in the range of suppression but you can like you said back down to 1-2 pumps and use it for recovery.
    Viron would be the other side of the coin yes and the combo is a very effective one for PCT, Natty cycling or even to attempt to keep some test present during PH cycles.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  34. New Member
    TTWSUFree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    99541
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    27.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    There will always be some PH conversion but at 1-2 pumps its very small.
    Ive seen alot of bloodwork results and at 1-2 pumps there was an increase in test levels in 100% of tests.
    Ive never seen a result where suppression was evident even at 4 pumps so...Im just making an assumption. At some point there will be suppression.
    Probably at 4 pumps your still in the clear. 6 not so much. You are def in the range of suppression but you can like you said back down to 1-2 pumps and use it for recovery.
    Viron would be the other side of the coin yes and the combo is a very effective one for PCT, Natty cycling or even to attempt to keep some test present during PH cycles.
    Understood. Very nice to have one product for PCT and PH based on dosing. Makes things pretty simple and cost predictable. planetarynutrition.com is currently out of Viron. BLR products seem to fly off the shelf.
  35. New Member
    Danes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    339
    Rep Power
    416057
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    19.51%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Is there any reason you're specifically looking at those 2 products? In PCT you want to combat several specific things in order to restore homeostasis to natural hormone production.

    This is typically done by targeting estrogenic pathways, as estrogen has a direct inhibitory effect on testosterone production. By inhibiting estrogen receptors and/or its production, you remove this inhibition and cause testosterone production to kick-start at a much higher rate than it was previously. Cortisol is also important during PCT, as you no longer have the added anabolic/androgenic hormones to offset cortisols catabolic effect...so you lose muscle.

    Why am i explaining all of this? Because Erase Pro directly combats these very pathways, and its one pill a day. If you want to go a more cost effective route, pick up regular Erase and DAA and you'll get a similar effect in terms of hormone recuperation.
    nice reply.

    Erase Pro is great! One of my fav products and it really works!
  36. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,326
    Rep Power
    1220795
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    86.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    nice reply.

    Erase Pro is great! One of my fav products and it really works!
    I really enjoyed the original Erase. I'll have to try the new one and stack it with Test Factor in the near future.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  37. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    3823
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    57.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Would it be test booster overkill in PCT to run?

    Bulbine
    Fadogia
    Viron
    DAA

    and of course Clomid an Erase.
  38. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,406
    Rep Power
    841472
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    99.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Would it be test booster overkill in PCT to run?

    Bulbine
    Fadogia
    Viron
    DAA

    and of course Clomid an Erase.
    I dont think so.
    The higher test levels go the better
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  39. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    170667
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

    Let's be honest DAA all the way.

    Adding erase to it would be the icing on the cake.


    As far as what kind of DAA D-pol gets my vote.
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/p...abs-d-pol.html
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,360
    Rep Power
    6032220
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    88.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Tongkat Ali
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is the best natural test booster?
    By Juice3300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 03:18 PM
  2. Best natural test booster..?
    By russy_russ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 09:03 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 11:06 PM
  4. Best Natural Test Booster That Doesn't Require PCT
    By MonStar1120 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 03:20 PM
  5. Best natural test booster??
    By Sulsuknjrk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 01:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in