How Much Forskolin Can Be Added With New Anabeta Elite?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am doing a lean bulk right now trying to gain as much mass with as little fat as possible. I was going to run two bottles of Anabeta Elite with some additional Forskolin 95, but not sure how much more I can add? Also if there are any other good and fairly cheap options that will help with my goals. I have ran X Gels once and thought about adding it in with this but that would make it twice as much.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add 1-2 caps if you want.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I enjoyed adding 1 to each ABE dose

Went as high as 4 but that is expensive and diminishing returns past 75-100mg

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So an additional 50mg of Forskolin a day would be okay? Does anyone know or can anyone say about how much is in the new Anabeta Elite?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We can't disclose exactly how much is in AnaBeta Elite. There should be plenty in there to fall in line with researched doses of forskolin and if you wanted to add more to it I would stick with 1-2 caps.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoyed adding 1 to each ABE dose

Went as high as 4 but that is expensive and diminishing returns past 75-100mg
This. I have not used ABE, but I've gone as high as 200 mg./day of forskolin (about 1g/day of 20% extract) and it worked well, but the difference between 100-200 mg is questionable and I have the mentality of going either 100 mg and saving money or go all in and go 200 mg - don't bother with 150 which costs more and gets negligible benefits.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think ABE has around 50mg of Forskolin, so you'd wanna add another 50mg to it for the "optimal dose".

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see no reason to add more than 50mg of Forskolin-95 to ABE if you're wanting to add it