Growth factor 9

noneck 697

Awards
Need some help deciding on whether or not to buy this product called growth factor 9 by novex biotech. If any one has used it can you please tell me your experience while on it? Also any alternative choices that would be just as good but cheaper?

Thank you

Nyrin

Awards
Arginine, lysine, glutamine, perhaps pixie dusted with some catnip. That looks... uninspiring.

What are your goals for the supplement? I can't imagine that this particular product would accomplish much at all.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Far superior options. As Nyrin stated, what's your goals?

noneck 697

Awards
Thank you for quick replys. My goal is just better recovery, but mainly better quality sleep. All the so-called growth hormone supps seem to make me groggy in the morning. Just need something to help me wake up more refreshed and ready for the day.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for quick replys. My goal is just better recovery, but mainly better quality sleep. All the so-called growth hormone supps seem to make me groggy in the morning. Just need something to help me wake up more refreshed and ready for the day.
Check out Controlled Labs Blue Growth, FINAFLEX G8, or SNS Growth Factor XT. All are good formulas IMO

noneck 697

Awards
Ok that works perfect because blue growth is on sell 50% off at the vitamin shoppe where I live. Thank you for your input!?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have tried it, I did not notice and gains from it. Not worth the money! Just my 2 cents.

noneck 697

Awards
Thanks for the link T -bone. And I appreciate your input as well Rocket3015.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Much better options available. Personally i prefer something like Growth Factor XT or Blue Growth.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm certainly bias, but I think if you do some label analysis and look at the products in this category, you will agree that Growth Factor XT is the best combination of ingredient effectiveness and cost on the market right now.

Best price I see currently on it is over at TF Supplements for $32.95 right now.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok that works perfect because blue growth is on sell 50% off at the vitamin shoppe where I live. Thank you for your input!?
you can't beat that price. I also picked up a sealed bottle from there. Haven't used yet but piston loves it and CL is always legit.

noneck 697

Awards
I'm certainly bias, but I think if you do some label analysis and look at the products in this category, you will agree that Growth Factor XT is the best combination of ingredient effectiveness and cost on the market right now.

Best price I see currently on it is over at TF Supplements for $32.95 right now.
Thanks alot. I see growth factor xt is getting getting most of the recommendations. I think thats the one ill go with. I tried 2 g8 samples and although I did wake up slightly groggy, but once I got going, I have to say I was in the the best mood all day that I have been in a while.

So if you had to pick one would you do g8 or growth factor xt as far as mood enhancement is concerned?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks alot. I see growth factor xt is getting getting most of the recommendations. I think thats the one ill go with. I tried 2 g8 samples and although I did wake up slightly groggy, but once I got going, I have to say I was in the the best mood all day that I have been in a while.

So if you had to pick one would you do g8 or growth factor xt as far as mood enhancement is concerned?
You can PM mw1 for samples of Growth Factor XT and compare.You can't go wrong with either one though.They are both great.

changemyoil66

Awards
Don't buy it. You're spending $90 on glutamine.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Am I the only person that believe the only actual good GH product is actual GH or peptides like cjc and ghrp stacked? You know, products that have blood works proving that they work.

For better sleep I would suggest melatonin (which is really cheap) and for better recovery look into some intra-workouts like purple wraath or Xtend. You'll be amazed how much better your recovery is when you take in 15g of BCAA during your workout.