Growth factor 9 - AnabolicMinds.com

Growth factor 9

1. New Member

Growth factor 9

Need some help deciding on whether or not to buy this product called growth factor 9 by novex biotech. If any one has used it can you please tell me your experience while on it? Also any alternative choices that would be just as good but cheaper?

Thank you

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Arginine, lysine, glutamine, perhaps pixie dusted with some catnip. That looks... uninspiring.

What are your goals for the supplement? I can't imagine that this particular product would accomplish much at all.
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Far superior options. As Nyrin stated, what's your goals?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member

Thank you for quick replys. My goal is just better recovery, but mainly better quality sleep. All the so-called growth hormone supps seem to make me groggy in the morning. Just need something to help me wake up more refreshed and ready for the day.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by noneck 697 View Post
    Thank you for quick replys. My goal is just better recovery, but mainly better quality sleep. All the so-called growth hormone supps seem to make me groggy in the morning. Just need something to help me wake up more refreshed and ready for the day.
    Check out Controlled Labs Blue Growth, FINAFLEX G8, or SNS Growth Factor XT. All are good formulas IMO
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. New Member

Ok that works perfect because blue growth is on sell 50% off at the vitamin shoppe where I live. Thank you for your input!?
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nonneck,

http://sportsnutritiononline.com/col...ee-sno-t-shirt

You can get growth factor xt at that link with a free t-shirt. Also if you put in the code AM8, you get 8% off your entire order. So if you order more you also save on your other items.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have tried it, I did not notice and gains from it. Not worth the money! Just my 2 cents.
    Instead of the government banning steroids they should ban the candy and donuts!
  9. New Member

Thanks for the link T -bone. And I appreciate your input as well Rocket3015.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Novex Biotech is all marketing no substance.

I couldn't un-recommend that company enough.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  11. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Check out Controlled Labs Blue Growth, FINAFLEX G8, or SNS Growth Factor XT. All are good formulas IMO
    x2 on this.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Much better options available. Personally i prefer something like Growth Factor XT or Blue Growth.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  13. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nonneck,

http://sportsnutritiononline.com/col...ee-sno-t-shirt

You can get growth factor xt at that link with a free t-shirt. Also if you put in the code AM8, you get 8% off your entire order. So if you order more you also save on your other items.
    This^

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm certainly bias, but I think if you do some label analysis and look at the products in this category, you will agree that Growth Factor XT is the best combination of ingredient effectiveness and cost on the market right now.

Best price I see currently on it is over at TF Supplements for $32.95 right now.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  15. Senior Member

Ok that works perfect because blue growth is on sell 50% off at the vitamin shoppe where I live. Thank you for your input!?
    you can't beat that price. I also picked up a sealed bottle from there. Haven't used yet but piston loves it and CL is always legit.
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    I'm certainly bias, but I think if you do some label analysis and look at the products in this category, you will agree that Growth Factor XT is the best combination of ingredient effectiveness and cost on the market right now.

Best price I see currently on it is over at TF Supplements for $32.95 right now.
    Thanks alot. I see growth factor xt is getting getting most of the recommendations. I think thats the one ill go with. I tried 2 g8 samples and although I did wake up slightly groggy, but once I got going, I have to say I was in the the best mood all day that I have been in a while.

So if you had to pick one would you do g8 or growth factor xt as far as mood enhancement is concerned?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Give it a go, man. That's a sweet deal.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  18. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks alot. I see growth factor xt is getting getting most of the recommendations. I think thats the one ill go with. I tried 2 g8 samples and although I did wake up slightly groggy, but once I got going, I have to say I was in the the best mood all day that I have been in a while.

So if you had to pick one would you do g8 or growth factor xt as far as mood enhancement is concerned?
    You can PM mw1 for samples of Growth Factor XT and compare.You can't go wrong with either one though.They are both great.
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    You can PM mw1 for samples of Growth Factor XT and compare.You can't go wrong with either one though.They are both great.
    Appreciate the info. Will definitely do that.
  20. Senior Member

Appreciate the info. Will definitely do that.
    Ok good luck.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Don't buy it. You're spending $90 on glutamine.
    1000lbs Club
  22. mw1
    Sponsor

Got a bunch of Growth Factor samples going out tomorrow

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Some should wander North of the border
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Am I the only person that believe the only actual good GH product is actual GH or peptides like cjc and ghrp stacked? You know, products that have blood works proving that they work.

For better sleep I would suggest melatonin (which is really cheap) and for better recovery look into some intra-workouts like purple wraath or Xtend. You'll be amazed how much better your recovery is when you take in 15g of BCAA during your workout.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  25. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Cool. Looking forward to it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 10:21 AM
  2. Injection of growth factors
    By vafla in forum Supplements