Best cutting stack

bangbang92

Awards
Alright guys. I need to lose some weight . Its came that time been bulking for to long haha. I have some norco on hand and well thats about it. Diet is in check here is the stats

6'1
14%

I need to get back around 210 or 205. What else do u think i can use and still retain as much strenght as possible . And cut down as fast as possible without feeling like **** everyday . I work long hours ao i cant be draggin. Thank yall in advance .

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I really like TT-33 and Dexaprine XR combo, although I am about to try Thermoxyn out to see how it compares.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would u dose the norco and forskolin
Norcodrene: 2 caps AM and 1 cap later in the day (preferably getting one dose pre-workout).

Forskolin: 50-100-mg per day. 25-50mg doses with your Norcodrene.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Norcodrene, by experience, is beastly for appetite suppression and fat burning. Amentoflavone in itself is great on its own, so Norcodrene is really, really good IMO. PES Alphamine is pretty good too and has HICA, another good ingredient. Honestly between these two, it's hard to choose one based on ingredients so I'd pick one based on whether you like powdered stuff or capped stuff.

Antaeus Labs Lipomorph is giving me good results too (I'm on Week 4 of it) and Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 (or any Forskolin product with good quality) deserves good mention. I've also been tempted to try BPS Combustion due to it's awesome profile (and it's inclusion of Forskolin)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
aav2
Norcodrene
F-95
recompadrol

if needing estrogen control use Elim1nate by OL or Erase by PES.

solid products and can't go wrong

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
aav2 Norcodrene F-95 recompadrol if needing estrogen control use Elim1nate by OL or Erase by PES. solid products and can't go wrong
this. Killer stack that u won't regret.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine or Norcodrene
TTA-500
Thyrocaps

Thats what Im doing now. One week in, feeling good. Eating 4000 calories and down 2 pounds.

bangbang92

Awards
[do u have to pct or anything like that with the above suggestions?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thermoxyn is a nice new option, there are many already mentioned here, so no need to bring em up again.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[do u have to pct or anything like that with the above suggestions?
No PCT with any of the suggestions in here so far.

Add some Forskolin-95 to your Norcodrene (check coops corner beta agonists plus forskolin in the PES section for more info).

The Norcodrene should have you covered with helping to maintain strength via it's amentoflavone content (so try to take some prior to training) and the mood and appetite suppression should help make the cutting experience easier.

bangbang92

Awards
Awesome! Getting kinda excited now haha. How will it be taking this with working out side and stuff. Does it affect your preformance in the heat or anything bad about this?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Awesome! Getting kinda excited now haha. How will it be taking this with working out side and stuff. Does it affect your preformance in the heat or anything bad about this?
With any stims or fatburners it is especially advised to increase water intake and keep hydrated.

bangbang92

Awards
I consume about 2-3 gallons of water a day so there is no worries there . Is there any precaution to running this a certain amount of time after a ph cycle? Sorry as u can tell im not a pro lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I consume about 2-3 gallons of water a day so there is no worries there . Is there any precaution to running this a certain amount of time after a ph cycle? Sorry as u can tell im not a pro lol
No hormonal concerns involved you are fine, dont overthink it there is nothing dangerous about the stack brother

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys. I need to lose some weight . Its came that time been bulking for to long haha. I have some norco on hand and well thats about it. Diet is in check here is the stats

6'1
14%

I need to get back around 210 or 205. What else do u think i can use and still retain as much strenght as possible . And cut down as fast as possible without feeling like **** everyday . I work long hours ao i cant be draggin. Thank yall in advance .
Sounds like you're on the right track.

If it were me, I would do the following

1-2 Norcodrene right when you wake up. Kill the appetite early. If possible, do some fasted cardio 3-5 days per week. In the afternoon/evening, take an additional Norcodrene

Be sure you are counting your calories to slowly decreasing so you maintain muscle. Try to work in 1-2 days of HIIT as your cardio if you're up for it

You could add in something to your big carb meals to help nutrient partitioning, like AnaBeta Elite, but it would not be required

bangbang92

Awards
Where can u get forskolin? I cant seem to find it

bangbang92

Awards
Would i be ok just to run forskolin and norco. I mean funds aint great and im no pro. Just a average guy.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
PES Norcodrene, by experience, is beastly for appetite suppression and fat burning. Amentoflavone in itself is great on its own, so Norcodrene is really, really good IMO. PES Alphamine is pretty good too and has HICA, another good ingredient. Honestly between these two, it's hard to choose one based on ingredients so I'd pick one based on whether you like powdered stuff or capped stuff.

Antaeus Labs Lipomorph is giving me good results too (I'm on Week 4 of it) and Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 (or any Forskolin product with good quality) deserves good mention. I've also been tempted to try BPS Combustion due to it's awesome profile (and it's inclusion of Forskolin)
Keen to hear more on the Lipomorph.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keen to hear more on the Lipomorph.
Like I said in the lipomorph thread, my diet hasn't really been a "cutting" diet and I've been eating at maintenance if not more on some days, but I can finally see my top two abs. I pretty much put this all on lipomorph because I've used all the other supps I've used before and never had it help like this when I've been eating like crap. (I blame the summer parties)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

6'1
14%

Doesnt seem like you need much more. I would be hesitant to cut as fast as possible, because the faster you diet down the more muscle mass and strength you'll lose, and the worse you will rebound when you resume normal eating.

Here is my recipe for fat loss that I do practically every time i diet, and it always brings me from approximately 15% body fat down to 6-7% with no cardio or extraneous activities (aside from lifting):

3 scoops alphamine a day (or 3 caps norcodrene)
1 Capsule Erase pro (or 3 caps Erase)
Calories set at bodyweight x 13, which is decreased to bodyweight x 12 as I plateau
Lift weights 4-5x a week, and try to be on your feet more on days you're not training.

Not necessarily cardio or sports, but just be on your feet. Take the stairs, stand at a desk instead of sit, etc. These little things make ALL the difference in the amount of calories you burn each day and it isnt taxing at all.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would i be ok just to run forskolin and norco. I mean funds aint great and im no pro. Just a average guy.
I would look into Alphamax if your looking for Forksolin.

It contains 50mg of 95% Forksolin just like standalone Forskolin products however it also has Arimistane which will help give a harder appearance with more vascualrity. As well it contains other ingredients like Divanill, L-Dopa, Vitamin D3 which will all aid in your maintaining strength during your cut!

bangbang92

Awards
Doesnt seem like you need much more. I would be hesitant to cut as fast as possible, because the faster you diet down the more muscle mass and strength you'll lose, and the worse you will rebound when you resume normal eating. Here is my recipe for fat loss that I do practically every time i diet, and it always brings me from approximately 15% body fat down to 6-7% with no cardio or extraneous activities (aside from lifting): 3 scoops alphamine a day (or 3 caps norcodrene) 1 Capsule Erase pro (or 3 caps Erase) Calories set at bodyweight x 13, which is decreased to bodyweight x 12 as I plateau Lift weights 4-5x a week, and try to be on your feet more on days you're not training. Not necessarily cardio or sports, but just be on your feet. Take the stairs, stand at a desk instead of sit, etc. These little things make ALL the difference in the amount of calories you burn each day and it isnt taxing at all.
i like te way this sounds . What about protien and carbs?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I just finished a 12 week run of Dexaprine + Alphamine. great results and also treated it as a preWO, so I had a lot of energy for a 2 hr workout and still no crash at work.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like te way this sounds . What about protien and carbs?

I think theyre entirely user dependent. Obviously when dieting we want to be eating a heightened level of protein to combat any potential muscle loss that might occur. Protein is also the most filling of all the macro nutrients, so by eating more of it you will have less cravings.

I typically set my diets up to be around 50% protein for total caloric intake, on training days I like to include post workout carbs, and on off days i eat higher fats. Its my personal opinion that outside of 50% protein intake, the remainder of calories from fats/carbs is entirely up to whatever YOU feel best with. If eating 20g fat a day allows you to be strict with your diet and not get cravings, then I say go for it. If you like to do low carb, then that works too but just make sure you have a carb re-feed period about once a week to restore glycogen levels, sanity, etc.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of good suggestions in here but may I add a little something.....

The best bang for your buck, as far as fat burners go, is Yohimbe+Caffiene.

200mg Caffeine+5-10mg Yohimbe twice a day. (Before am cardio and weight training)

Boom effective, proven, fat-loss, 8 weeks worth is roughly $25 also. SNS makes both products and they're priced well at most board sponsors.

Non-stim my vote goes to DCP2.0+TTA. Thyrocaps wouldn't hurt that stack at all either. :thumbsup:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seem to only gain like the bloated beer belly visceral fat, nothing that hangs off/is soft.

I'll be trying XI-KT, 11x and Visceral Response to change my physique a bit.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I seem to only gain like the bloated beer belly visceral fat, nothing that hangs off/is soft.

I'll be trying XI-KT, 11x and Visceral Response to change my physique a bit.
let me know how VR goes bro. Komodo are moving up!!!

Kurono

Awards
Alphamine or Norcodrene which produces better body comp results? The latter has much less caffeine (I think). So if given the chance to take less I always take less.

Also how about these stacks from D-hacks

Ultra Burn: 35 Euros 10 euro ship
30MG 1,3Dimethylamylamine
10MG Yohimbine hcl
10mg Synephrine HCL
200mg caffeine
10mg sibutramine

and they have

T5+ 25 Euros +10 euro ship
Ephedrine 30mg
200mg caffeine
Aspirin 75mg
30mg DMAA

Alphamine runs for 33+ $5shipping

if I can take everything, I would. Dude I don't want my supplement bill higher than my food bill. So what is best bang for the buck here?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

200mg Caffeine+5-10mg Yohimbe twice a day. (Before am cardio and weight training)

Boom effective, proven, fat-loss, 8 weeks worth is roughly $25 also. SNS makes both products and they're priced well at most board sponsors.

Non-stim my vote goes to DCP2.0+TTA. Thyrocaps wouldn't hurt that stack at all either. :thumbsup:
Right here. DW knows what he's talking 'bout :D

I need to try that combo sometime. I thought it might be overkill at first, but I've seen several recommending it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established

great advice !

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
I seem to only gain like the bloated beer belly visceral fat, nothing that hangs off/is soft. I'll be trying XI-KT, 11x and Visceral Response to change my physique a bit.
dont sleep on visceral response!!
i found out about it last month and i had to get it but let me warn you. 2 caps sometimes gives me the jitters. not all the time and idk why.

i consider myself to have high stim tolerance. 15mg of yohimebine with caffeine dont make me feel a thing. no current fat burners/pre WO gives me the jitters other then visceral response.

the type of jitters reminds me of the oxyelite powered fat burner. altho not quite as intense.

i have half a bottle left i just stopped taking it. i still like the profile and would recommend it. but i dont have much fat anyway i need muscles

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TESTP89 Anabolics 46
MaXa Anabolics 4
Anabolics 16
Industrial Anabolics 13
Anabolics 6