ANABETA,ALPHAMINE AND ERASE TOO MUCH!! suggest a STACK!!!

  1. ANABETA,ALPHAMINE AND ERASE TOO MUCH!! suggest a STACK!!!


    Hi!!!

    Just wondering i got them all, but should i stack them all also, thats my question.

    Mainly looking for more muscle and keep bodyfat low ( beach time vacations)

    Supplements i have are as follows:

    Anabeta x2
    Erase Pro x2
    Alphamine x2
    AEN APE X1
    DAA X1


    do i have the best supplements out there and any suggestion on what to include,exclude,DOSAGE or stack.

    THANKS FOR ANY HELP IN ADVANCE


  2. So you're hoping to do a lean bulk?

    Other might disagree, but the AEN APE looks like a bit much if using the rest, so I would save that for another time. Just follow the instructions on the bottles:
    AnaBeta: 4 pills/day spread out or 2 pills before training and 2 after for 8 weeks
    Erase Pro: 1 a day for 8 weeks
    Alphamine: 1 or 2 scoops in the morning and another scoop later in the day. You can use this as a pre-workout. Use this for 8 weeks.
    DAA: I think the usual dose is 3 grams. It's been a while since I've taken DAA, but I used to take it in the morning with my Alphamine and Erase Pro.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. yeah im going to this festival in Dominican Republic and wanna look good man, add muscle and cut out a bit of fat... thanks man for the advice, i will leave APE out then
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bababui View Post
    yeah im going to this festival in Dominican Republic and wanna look good man, add muscle and cut out a bit of fat... thanks man for the advice, i will leave APE out then
    Aleksandar has solid advice. You'll have a comprehensive stack that should help with your goals and still have APE for a future run as well. Let us know how it goes, and if you have any questions, please ask.

    Enjoy your vacation!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    So you're hoping to do a lean bulk?

    Other might disagree, but the AEN APE looks like a bit much if using the rest, so I would save that for another time. Just follow the instructions on the bottles:
    AnaBeta: 4 pills/day spread out or 2 pills before training and 2 after for 8 weeks
    Erase Pro: 1 a day for 8 weeks
    Alphamine: 1 or 2 scoops in the morning and another scoop later in the day. You can use this as a pre-workout. Use this for 8 weeks.
    DAA: I think the usual dose is 3 grams. It's been a while since I've taken DAA, but I used to take it in the morning with my Alphamine and Erase Pro.
    Agreed
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bababui View Post
    Hi!!!

    Just wondering i got them all, but should i stack them all also, thats my question.

    Mainly looking for more muscle and keep bodyfat low ( beach time vacations)

    Supplements i have are as follows:

    Anabeta x2
    Erase Pro x2
    Alphamine x2
    AEN APE X1
    DAA X1


    do i have the best supplements out there and any suggestion on what to include,exclude,DOSAGE or stack.

    THANKS FOR ANY HELP IN ADVANCE
    I would do the following with a slight calorie surplus with the goal to BUILD muscle:

    Anabeta: 2 pills morning/2 pills evening for 8 weeks
    Erase Pro - 1 pill morning for 8 weeks

    Then I would switch it up and use the Alphamine at 3 scoops a day for the following 8 weeks to LOSE bodyfat. I'd use DAA during the first 4 weeks and APE during the last 4.

    This way you're getting 16 weeks out of your supplements vs taking them all in 2 months, and you get to stagger your nutrition to get the best use out of them.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I would do the following with a slight calorie surplus with the goal to BUILD muscle:

    Anabeta: 2 pills morning/2 pills evening for 8 weeks
    Erase Pro - 1 pill morning for 8 weeks

    Then I would switch it up and use the Alphamine at 3 scoops a day for the following 8 weeks to LOSE bodyfat. I'd use DAA during the first 4 weeks and APE during the last 4.

    This way you're getting 16 weeks out of your supplements vs taking them all in 2 months, and you get to stagger your nutrition to get the best use out of them.
    This is a stack layout I can get with.

    I love spreading things out over time and overlap, and I think this would be about how I would do it OP.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Anabeta makes me eat the entire fridge. Many others report this as well. I have never leaned out (kept bodyfat low) while using AB. Save this for bulking (and putting on some bodyfat).
    I would use the Erase Pro and the DAA exactly as recommended. And use the Alphamine pre-workout (your not on a cut and if you want to cut - add an AM empty stomach dose). Eat clean. Leave the AEN APE for another time.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bobbybondmo View Post
    Anabeta makes me eat the entire fridge. Many others report this as well. I have never leaned out (kept bodyfat low) while using AB. Save this for bulking (and putting on some bodyfat). I would use the Erase Pro and the DAA exactly as recommended. And use the Alphamine pre-workout (your not on a cut and if you want to cut - add an AM empty stomach dose). Eat clean. Leave the AEN APE for another time.
    It's not OG AnaBeta, it's AnaBeta Elite. He asked this on another board.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  10. Might be to much for me, but all I can say it try it.

    I just completed 12 weeks of dexaprine and alphamine with crazy results. So IMO you shouldnt need a lot of supps but its your call
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  11. amazing thanks wow
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 16 weeks of sust, test 250, and deca too much??
    By schroedes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 03:50 PM
  2. Is Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps too much?
    By DB21 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:47 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 02:01 AM
  4. ECA DCP and Yohimb too much
    By scb2121 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 02:41 PM
  5. Is NOW ADAM (with zma) and ZMA, too much zinc?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Log in
Log in