iForce Athletic Multi vs CL Orange Triad

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does everyone think of a comparison between these two? Although iForce's Multi is cheaper, servings-wise, it basically costs the same as Orange Triad. I've just been using Orange Triad this entire time and I wonder if I should switch over to iForce's Multi due to the Coq10 and stuff.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ot is more complete and I personally enjoy the joint complex. Iforce is quality too though and some people don't need the joint support.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you want the added Digestive/Joint Complex or not? That is basically what your asking between the products.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you want the added Digestive/Joint Complex or not? That is basically what your asking between the products.
This alone answers my question completely. Thanks! There's so much stuff on the OT Label I get lost in it, but it looks to be more comprehensive overall.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In no way would I disrespect I force, OT is the most complete multi on the market bar none. Now, if you want a total multi with the added greens, we got you covered there too with a nice subtle orange flavor. Tastes great with vanilla pro nom. :)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I really like Athletic Multi as well, but I have used Orange Triad for years. With my elbow issues I will continue to do so. Both are great options though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Currently using anavite

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
If you're comfortable spending the money for Orange Triad, its worth it. If it seems pricy and you don't necessarily need the extras, go with Athletic Multi.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah both should be solid options, again it depends on what your really looking for, i use iforce's multi but OT gets a ton of reviews

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Though I take IFN Athletic Multi, I do like OT for the joint support. A complete multi IMO. If it is working for you, might as well stick with it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I rotate between Anavite, OT and Athletic Multi.

Athletic Multi gets extra points in my book for being a capsule (rather than tablet), the coq10, orotic acid and high orac superfruit (I forgot what they call it).

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I love OT but I went to Animal Pak because they are the same price or $2 more on some sites.

I would highly suggest that you add GutHealth to it also. It is very cheap and a great add-on.