Supplement stack ideas

Jorik 1

Awards
Hey all you gym freaks out there I need getting the right supplements I live in south Africa and I'm 19 years old any ideas for a good stack to gain weight and build muscle

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all you gym freaks out there I need getting the right supplements I live in south Africa and I'm 19 years old any ideas for a good stack to gain weight and build muscle
Creatine, protein, maybe some aminos or beta-alanine. You have youth on your side so exploit it.

SNS makes bulk Creatine power for cheap and beta alanine in caps.

Cellucor or dymatize make solid whey protein formulas that are quality and taste good.

When your young, it's best to keep it simple and grow from there. Best of luck

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Creatine, protein, maybe some aminos or beta-alanine. You have youth on your side so exploit it.

SNS makes bulk Creatine power for cheap and beta alanine in caps.

Cellucor or dymatize make solid whey protein formulas that are quality and taste good.

When your young, it's best to keep it simple and grow from there. Best of luck
Hey! You forgot to mention you guys carry Betaine! ;)

Mr. South Africa, TMG is awesome and natural and should be a staple alongside protein, creatine and fish oil.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have mentioned, start with the basics and go from there: Multi, omega 3s, whey, creatine. Add ons from there, beta alanine is a great addition for strength and endurance, and BCAAs are a staple of mine as well. All of this can be bought in bulk and cheaply. Allmax also carries a full line of staple supps, feel free to ask if you have any questions. Good luck on your journey!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wht brands can you get locally?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wht brands can you get locally?
This. The question is so broad. it will help to narrow it down a little as to what's readily available to you.

Jorik 1

Awards
Usn, ssn, musle tech, nutri tech, muscle works and evox are the biggest brands here

Jorik 1

Awards
The gym sells muscle works and the rest can be bought at dischem a huge pharmacy tipe store at our mall

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The foundations of a good stack will always be a few general health products http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/index.php?dispatch=product_features.view&variant_id=473 Great multivitamin and fish oil from CL, From there I agree with above SNS is a good source for your bulk performance aids. Creatine being the must-have
I'd have to agree with everyone above, at your age get the recommended staples and remember "less is more"

This also makes it easier on the wallet which allows for better nutrition ;)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Only need the staples at your age buddy. You can make great gains at your age.
Creatine Mono
Whey Protein - IFN Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie is my favorite flavor.
BCAA's

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Use ARA and avoid test boosters until your at least 30 years old. Eat, train, lots of Protein, clean eating in general, creatine is cheap and effective. Don't be in a hurry like everyone else in the gym to get big or get cut or get anywhere fast. Take your time, less is better. Doing more than your ready for will lead to injuries and problems that will impede your progress down the road. Don't drink and don't smoke dope or cigarettes. It will hold you back big time. These are the years you want to build a good foundation and where your testosterone is highest.