Anyone reccomend any all in one protein drinks

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Anyone reccomend any all in one protein shakes that are out. I've been using musclemeds carnivor for a while now and am looking for a change. Anyone help me out? I'm from the UK so preferably the shakes being bought in the uk

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just pick the one that has the best protein, fat, carb radio for your goals. Not really a best all around but I prefer Dymatize product.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pick something with no aminos listed in the label, in your price range, a company you trust, and a flavor you enjoy or think you'll enjoy.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you talking rtd's? Here are some if that's what you're looking for. The syntha-6 taste good but do have added aminos.
http://www.islandsupplements.com/rtd-protein.html
I personally cant justify rtd's because the cost compared to powders is just too great a difference.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm not sure what an all in one protein drink is....but i use isotean or an isolate if i can afford it when using protein powder between my meals

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Are you talking about a protein with carbs and fats as well or RTD or what? I use Mass Gainz personally if you are talking about weight gainers.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Isotean if you want an Isolate
Mass Gainz if you want more carbs and fat.

All depends on what you are looking for.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Select protein FTW