first ara stack

iowaviking11

Awards
Been readying the ara threads recently and want to give it a go. im cutting as of now and have gone from 204 to 190 in the last 9 weeks. my question while running this is should i run it solo first time around? i plan to use x gels, sns alcar, and glycer grow. i see some people run it with alphamax, curious if i should run it solo or run it with alphamax first time around. goal is to get down to 180 while keeping strength, then bulk back up.
Thanks in advance for the advice!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First run just run it with the GMS and ALCAR you have. Stuff is very effective on its own so it is best to use it and see how effective it is for you personally. :)

iowaviking11

Awards
would you recommend using abe or just solo?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

iowaviking11

Awards
Solo the first time then if you enjoy AnaBeta Elite would make a very nice pairing.
Sounds good appreciate the help, one more question. Stats are 170 bench, 225 squat, 250 dead, would you recommend full body 3x a week while i get down to 180?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good appreciate the help, one more question. Stats are 170 bench, 225 squat, 250 dead, would you recommend full body 3x a week while i get down to 180?
Ya I think that is a good approach. Is that what you have been doing to lose weigh so far?

iowaviking11

Awards
Ya I think that is a good approach. Is that what you have been doing to lose weigh so far?
Yea started at 145*5 for bench, 185*5 squat, and 225*5 for deafds, and have increased lifts to what is above or 3 sets of 5 reps. So I think I should stick to getting those up before i move to something else correct?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run solo to see how you like it. Then you could do Alphamax for an 8 week run solo or staked with ABE as well. The F95 and Arimistane will really help the cut.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Always use ARA with GMS and a carnatine salt. Personally I get results from ARA almost immediately. So I would use it for two weeks, get a feel for it and then add the ABE or whatever else you want, but one thing at a time - so you can gauge how effective it is - for you. ARA and ABE is a smash hit for me though and many many others. I got more results from stacking with ABE then anything else. However, I would just buy which ever one of alpahmax and abe is most cost effective at the time of purchase. You will very most likely want to run ARA again - so there will be opportunity to stack other supps and then multiple supps. If I were you, I would get EP1C and transform by OL on sale at NP and stack that with the ARA. People will think you are juiced....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run solo to see how you like it. Then you could do Alphamax for an 8 week run solo or staked with ABE as well. The F95 and Arimistane will really help the cut.
This, always run new supplements solo to accurately assess their impact on your training and physique.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Been readying the ara threads recently and want to give it a go. im cutting as of now and have gone from 204 to 190 in the last 9 weeks. my question while running this is should i run it solo first time around? i plan to use x gels, sns alcar, and glycer grow. i see some people run it with alphamax, curious if i should run it solo or run it with alphamax first time around. goal is to get down to 180 while keeping strength, then bulk back up.
Thanks in advance for the advice!
Nice stack there man. Run it solo to avoid blurring whether or not it works for you by adding in too many confounders.

Have you had a read through the Ara help guide?

iowaviking11

Awards
Nice stack there man. Run it solo to avoid blurring whether or not it works for you by adding in too many confounders.

Have you had a read through the Ara help guide?
I'll run with gms and alcar as those are staples with ara correct? This is what i've gathered from the ara help guide. plan on giving the whole thread a read as i got the weekend off from work.
Thanks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll run with gms and alcar as those are staples with ara correct? This is what i've gathered from the ara help guide. plan on giving the whole thread a read as i got the weekend off from work.
Thanks
I wouldnt bother reading the entire thing, the first post is plenty. And yeah,GMS + a carnitine salt or low dosed aspirin is ideal

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks
Yes, GMS is advised however I don't always use hehe. ALCAR Is my preferred carnitine salt, but LCLT is good as well. Definitely just run solo so you get a good idea on how it's working.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, GMS is advised however I don't always use hehe. ALCAR Is my preferred carnitine salt, but LCLT is good as well. Definitely just run solo so you get a good idea on how it's working.
I agree here. Alcar is my go to carnitine salt as well. Not really a fan of GMS

iowaviking11

Awards
one more question, in the ara guide i see it says to take it fasted pre workout. if i train in the morning, but eat before i train whats the best time to take it? Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one more question, in the ara guide i see it says to take it fasted pre workout. if i train in the morning, but eat before i train whats the best time to take it? Thanks
Do you eat then go straight to the gym or how long do you wait? Either way, just dose the ArA prior to the gym, even if it's 5 minutes prior.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Take the ARA before you eat and try to wait at least 15-20 minutes (if possible) before you eat. If possible, don't eat too much and save the calories for post-workout. And if possible, make the pre-workout meal - something quickly absorbed (like protein powder and fat or protein powder and waxy maize and fat or protein powder and fruit). And like Kbaye eluded too - if your tight for time, just do what you normally do and then dose the ARA just before your workout.

iowaviking11

Awards
I wake up around 7. normal meal is protein shake and fruit, usually strawberries or a banana. So wake up, take ara, wait 15 20 mins to eat?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I wake up around 7. normal meal is protein shake and fruit, usually strawberries or a banana. So wake up, take ara, wait 15 20 mins to eat?
How much time do you have between wake up and hitting the gym?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
2 hrs. wake up at 7, get to gym at 9
Wake, eat and at 8:30-8:45, take your ARA. The idea is to try to take it with nothing in your stomach. As your eating highly absorbable food, this will work well. Are you stacking with GMS and a carnatine salt?

iowaviking11

Awards
Wake, eat and at 8:30-8:45, take your ARA. The idea is to try to take it with nothing in your stomach. As your eating highly absorbable food, this will work well. Are you stacking with GMS and a carnatine salt?
Wake up, eat, then dose ArA prior to the gym.
Sounds good thanks for the advice, much appreciated. i am running it with gms and alcar. As im still cutting to get down to 180 the goal is for this to help with my strength.

iowaviking11

Awards
last thing, do i take the gms with the ara or pre meal?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good thanks for the advice, much appreciated. i am running it with gms and alcar. As im still cutting to get down to 180 the goal is for this to help with my strength.
You'll love this for cutting, youll keep so much more muscle fullness, strength and lbm retention than without it.

iowaviking11

Awards
You'll love this for cutting, youll keep so much more muscle fullness, strength and lbm retention than without it.
thanks, thats what im hoping. hoping to up some lifts, while dropping body fat