Agmatine as GDA, info how to use.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I would like to use agmatine, both in the prework, which as GDA.

How GDA is recommended on an empty stomach? or full stomach, along with a meal rich in carbohydrates?

once I took the first 20 minutes before breakfast, 500mg, and I had diarrhea: D

Tips?

Thank you.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Works best for me in either form on an empty stomach. I use a minimum of 1000mg per dose and use 2-3g per day (bulk powder). No stomach issues whatsoever and I have a very sensitive stomach. I have never heard anyone report being sensitive to it actually.
As a GDA, I have been following the same instructions you find with any GDA - take 20-30 minutes before food intake. However, from my experience, I feel that Agmatine works quicker, so 15-20 minutes appears to be adequate.

Does it only bother your empty stomach in AM or would this also occur taking it at other times in the day?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually works nicely as a nutrient repartitioner.

Twenty to thirty minutes before meals. I could be wrong but this won't effect glucose at all though....

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If 500 mg elicited a, well, less than pleasant experience, drop the dose and see how it impacts your bowels. I personally go with just 1g pre-workout.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys,
I'll try to take it 20 minutes before lunch,
Let's see if it will give me the same result as in the morning, pre-breakfast, or, I'll go running running in the bathroom. ..

bb333

Awards
  • Established
However, to be precise,
the time taken 500mg (1 cps), of Ergonox, the Myodyne, can also be, that to make me diarrhea, has been the other element which is located in the product, "Powergrape® Whole Grape Extract (Vitis vinifera) 200mg" ,
tomorrow morning, 20 minutes pre breakfast, try the agmatine of iForce, let's see what happens.
I will let you know.
today I will try to take 500mg, pre lunch.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
fantastic guys !!!

I took 500mg (agmatine iForce), 20 minutes before lunch.
I ate 50g of rice, 200g chicken, 200g vegetables, and 10g of olive oil.
I finished eating and ...
I felt that feeling of fullness, works great!
I can not wait to try it during periods of high-calorie diet, where there are a lot of carbohydrates in meals.

ps. tomorrow I'll try the dose of 500mg, 20 minutes before breakfast, along with forskolin 50mg + alphamine 2 scoop :)

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
fantastic guys !!!

I took 500mg (agmatine iForce), 20 minutes before lunch.
I ate 50g of rice, 200g chicken, 200g vegetables, and 10g of olive oil.
I finished eating and ...
I felt that feeling of fullness, works great!
I can not wait to try it during periods of high-calorie diet, where there are a lot of carbohydrates in meals.

ps. tomorrow I'll try the dose of 500mg, 20 minutes before breakfast, along with forskolin 50mg + alphamine 2 scoop :)
For your bigger meals....go with 1g and for cheats 2g. Before bed on an empty stomach is a common use as well....i wont get into details...but try 500mg and tell me if u sleep better and look better the next morning. Anabolic pump is the best gda imo for the money....and recompaderol is the king.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
perfect, thank you!

tonight before bed, I take 500mg of agmatine.
Let's see if I notice something.

I will let you know.

I apologize for the English, I do not speak, I use google translator :(

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
perfect, thank you! tonight before bed, I take 500mg of agmatine. Let's see if I notice something. I will let you know. I apologize for the English, I do not speak, I use google translator :(
Keep us posted, I'm considering this as well. And no problem, your not the only one.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I added a photo as avatar!
taken 30 minutes after lunch today :)
I have seen full, I immediately took a picture :D

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
For your bigger meals....go with 1g and for cheats 2g. Before bed on an empty stomach is a common use as well....i wont get into details...but try 500mg and tell me if u sleep better and look better the next morning. Anabolic pump is the best gda imo for the money....and recompaderol is the king.
No love for Slin sane?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
No love for Slin sane?
Slin Sane is a staple for me every night before bed - imo, it is the best pre-bed GDA. I love GDA's - and I am either using AP or Recompaderol during the day. Not to say that slin sane does not work well during the day - it just really stands out for night time use. And I have used pretty much everything out there.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Slin Sane is a staple for me every night before bed - imo, it is the best pre-bed GDA. I love GDA's - and I am either using AP or Recompaderol during the day. Not to say that slin sane does not work well during the day - it just really stands out for night time use. And I have used pretty much everything out there.
I'm still not sure I quite understand the purpose of GDA's, or the application. Any good links?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm still not sure I quite understand the purpose of GDA's, or the application. Any good links?
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/new-slin-sane-v2-60-capsules.html

Most of the product pages should break down effects.

As basic as it can be said: they try to imitate the state of body you are in post-workout.

Better insulin sensitivity

Nutrient uptake (amplifies supplement effects/absorption such as creatine)

Many have strong antioxidant potential

Through GLUT4 activation carbohydrates should be preferentially shuttled to muscle before adipose tissue.

Again it depends in which product as some vary in effects but thats the basics. Nutrient shuttling preferential to muscles.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/new-slin-sane-v2-60-capsules.html Most of the product pages should break down effects. As basic as it can be said: they try to imitate the state of body you are in post-workout. Better insulin sensitivity Nutrient uptake (amplifies supplement effects/absorption such as creatine) Many have strong antioxidant potential Through GLUT4 activation carbohydrates should be preferentially shuttled to muscle before adipose tissue. Again it depends in which product as some vary in effects but thats the basics. Nutrient shuttling preferential to muscles.
Why thank you sir :) very informative, I like it.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
good Morning,
I just woke up!

Last night, before bed, I took 500mg of agmatine.
today, just woke up, visually, in the mirror, do not know anything new.
certainly, the only positive thing I have noticed is that I slept soundly. Tonight I repeat all,
see if you have a case or not.

I now do a test,
in a little while I eat breakfast,
take 500mg at the end of breakfast.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
breakfast,
Powder 30g pro, 30g rice cakes, 30g hazelnuts, 200g banana, + 500mg agmatine.

no nothing, no effect.

Tomorrow I try 20 minutes pre breakfast.

few carbohydrates? (they are low-calorie)
I do not understand why in the packaging, it says to take agmatine along with a meal. . .

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Anabolic Pump and Recompadrol are legit.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
good Morning,
I just woke up!

Last night, before bed, I took 500mg of agmatine.
today, just woke up, visually, in the mirror, do not know anything new.
certainly, the only positive thing I have noticed is that I slept soundly. Tonight I repeat all,
see if you have a case or not.

I now do a test,
in a little while I eat breakfast,
take 500mg at the end of breakfast.
GDA before bed is supposed to raise GH among other things. Its not a drastic effect by any means...but the fact u slept more sound shows that Gh may be raised. A better sleep equates to better recuperation and increased growth.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
GDA before bed is supposed to raise GH among other things. Its not a drastic effect by any means...but the fact u slept more sound shows that Gh may be raised. A better sleep equates to better recuperation and increased growth.

;)

w agmatina!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I took 2 slin sane post cheatmeal last night about 1 and a half before bedtime.....slept like a baby!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
slin sane I might buy it for the pre bedtime.

capsules as recommended?

agmatine instead I will use the pre meals, and pre workout.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
The speech of GH is interesting.
If it works, slin sane, I'll buy it for that.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those taking agmatine pre-bed, do you have a pre-bed shake or meal after? Because when I've used GDA products in the past, I've definitely noticed the feeling of going hypo soon after. Now maybe agmatine is less intense of a GDA, so you might not experience the same effects?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I do not eat anything before going to bed.
I make 4 meals a day.

breakfast
snack
lunch
dinner

Yesterday I tried 500mg pre nanna
I slept deeper, and I woke up relaxed.

soon I'm going to bed, here in Palermo, Sicily, Italy, the hours are 22:43 :)

I go to bed at 23:30, and I take 500mg of agmatine.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
its function, it is always to increase the gh?
Please do some research....there are countless threads on the forum related to gda's and nuitrient partitioning. Much better for u to review those threads.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
It also works on a full stomach.
Taken just after lunch,
50g rice, beef 200gr, 200gr vegetable oil 10g.
After 10 minutes I felt with full muscles.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm using ErgoNOX by Myodyne for pre workout. I use there Slintropin as a GDA. Amazing stack! I get ZERO stomach issues from either product! Good clean supps!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'm using ErgoNOX by Myodyne for pre workout. I use there Slintropin as a GDA. Amazing stack! I get ZERO stomach issues from either product! Good clean supps!
If I take Ergonox pre breakfast or after breakfast, I always had diarrhea.
With iForce agmatine, zero problems.

strange, because Myodyne, use agmatine pure and certified.
I do not know.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I work out after 7 pm and then eat dinner. No issues. Been there done that with hemoval. ErgoNOX meets my needs far better than that product! Never taken GDA before so have nothing to compare slintropin to. I'm deffinetly seeing results!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I am taking agmatine also. This is what I have been experiencing so far. Been on it for 3 weeks at 1g a day. Taking it before meals, stomach issues, with meals no stomach issues. Taken pwo , stomach issues, cannot, with pwo meal no problem. The only time I can take it without food is pre bed. To me it does have a mild glucose effect cause when I awake the next morning I have a slight hypo effect.