need help about stubborn fat loss supplements

D

demol

Awards
Best Stubborn fat loss supplements

Hey, i'm new here and i decided to make my first post , cause i need your help guys . if you don't want to read the whole thing, just skip the following paragraph

<--------------------------------- DETAILS / SKIP IF YOU WANT ---------------------------------------

I'm currently on my first cut after maybe 1 year and half of weight lifting. because my metabolism was so damaged (i lost 110 pounds in 4 months when i was young... yeah stupid idea) and i was so skinny (anorexic borderline) i told myself i would fix everything before thinking about cutting.

i'm now at 167 pounds, and i want to lose still maybe 25/30 pounds to get a very low bf (i have some minor loose skin issue, i thought it was severe and that only surgery would make it go away, but it's just stubborn fat actually, no skin hanging at all, nowhere, just as firm as fat) and maintain for like, 6 months a year for the skin to snap back properly

the issue is that since i've done this ****** diet, fat is wayyyy more difficult to lose now. i rock my diet, combining some kind of intermittent fasting and diets breaks, , and i already lost 22 pounds since the beginning of my cut, without any metabolic slowdown or muscle loss so it's great ;) except it's slow as hell lol (200/300 calorie deficit only)

the problem is that this stubborn fat is hard as hell to burn. everything is melting off , except these stubborn areas. so i need something who will make this stubborn fat more "available" .i feel it will really help, cause even though it was a crappy diet, i remember still having lots of stubborn fat even when i was close to freaky skinny (and it was really fat, the skinnier i was the less i had it, but i was already at 115 pounds for 180cm so it was way too low and i had to stop), this is the main reason why i want to get to very low bf's, cause i know it'll be the very very last thing to go away

and here's the big issue : i can't take anything that gives anxiety. i have like heavy heavy HEAVY anxiety disorder, it's annoying as hell , i don't take any pill or what cause it doesn't fix anything and it makes everything worse in fact. i can manage it, but i can't take absolutely anything that can give anxiety (i mean, even alcohol give me anxiety xD) so there's like a whole lot bunch of fat loss products who works that i can't take (ephedrine, yohimbine, clen which are very powerful sadly), and now, i don' t know what i can take which will help the stubborn fat to go away.

--------------------------------- DETAILS / SKIP IF YOU WANT --------------------------------------->

What products do you find effective in stubborn fat loss removal that doesn't have anxiety as secondary effect? i saw things like tyrosine, cla and so on but there's not much evidence, and i don't know what really works and what doesn't since people seem to diverge on that.

oh and i don't need any appetite suppresser supplement at all, i don't mind at all the hunger, so it's really about stubborn fat supplements

before any of you point out this, yes i already did a LOT of research (a2, b2 receptors and so on). i'm already eating 2g x2 of organic green tea (with some lemon juice) per day and i have some eviscerate smolder/aa in stock for when i'll be leaner. but that's it

thank you guys for reading me, this is a serious issue, and sorry for my bad english

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you particularly sensitive to Y? If not, I would suggest looking into Norcodrene and Forskolin-95. If you're sensitive to stims like Y (I know you want to avoid anxiety from the fat burner and Y can sometimes cause this although our particular extract is generally quite good at avoiding these sides), stick with the Forskolin-95.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glucose disposal agents can play a decent role in burning stubborn fat.
Most people don't realize that on their journey to acquiring unwanted belly fat they also build a resistance to insulin.
That's where a GDA can help.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anxiety is an issue, you're ruling out most of the novel ingredients we have. You're basically left with alpha-y (very novel), and things like green coffee bean. You "could" try something like Lean Xtreme.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thyrocaps (thyroid booster)
Green Coffee Bean
Raspberry Ketones
TTA
ALCAR
Glycophase (GDA)
Reduce-XT (cortisol control)

All are non-stim and have been used in connection with great fat loss stacks. SNS makes all of them and are very affordable with correct doses.

Forskolin-95 is an outstanding choice as well. Tons of great research and feedback and it's very affordable as well

D

demol

Awards
Synapsin

actually, i'm sensitive to anything that has a connection with anxiety, even some anxiety relaxant extracts. my doctor said to me this is usual in heavy anxoety disorder, since most of the anti anxiety things can kinda trigger it at first before cooling it down, and when i get anxiety, it's really really not fun (not the usual panic attacks) so i'll avoid it. i'll look into forkolin 95, it sounds promising

@Distilled Water

thank you for your stack! i'll definitely avoid systemic cortisol reducer though, my body release a huge amount of cortisol and i've been told to just let it be, cause if not my body will downregulate and release even more cortisol when off. yeah it sucks.

but i'll take a look at all of these things, it looks good, specially the green coffee beans :) what about the raspberry ketones btw? i tried to find it beforehand in my country but they were expensive as hell, and didn't look really a lot dosed

FL3X MAGNUM
actually, i'm kinda very insulin sensitive haha, i can take a lot of weight in a really short time because of that, i was told it was due to the crappy diet i did a few years ago because i starved myself for a long period

Rhadam

thank you, i'll look into lean xtreme!

thank you to all of you, it's really nice

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP 2.0 is also an excellent choice for non-stim.

Other good choices that can stack effectively would be Forskolin 95, Burn 24 and/or TTA.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Synapsin

actually, i'm sensitive to anything that has a connection with anxiety, even some anxiety relaxant extracts. my doctor said to me this is usual in heavy anxoety disorder, since most of the anti anxiety things can kinda trigger it at first before cooling it down, and when i get anxiety, it's really really not fun (not the usual panic attacks) so i'll avoid it. i'll look into forkolin 95, it sounds promising
Gotcha, I wasn't aware that you had an anxiety disorder. The best stim free fat burners ATM IMO are Forskolin-95 like I stated before (by Analyzed Supplements), Green Coffee Bean Extract (SNS has an affordable option), and TTA-500 (also by SNS).

D

demol

Awards
thank you all for the support! it really helped me ;) now i know that there are alternatives

if you guys want to know, i decided what will be my next stack :

green coffee bean extract 50 %
raspberry ketones powder
loose green tea
coleus forskohlii ( i can find it organic ,in powder and so much cheaper than extracts here, 2% forskolin content ,i'll do the math to get the recommended amount of forskolin per day)

what do you think about this stack? i'm tired of losing 80 % of my weight in back, arms and calves haha

PS: i'm not in the us, so it was kinda hard to find a place where i could find these products, i have like huge shipping fees if i order on a us store sadly, and i can't find any of the mentioned brands on french sites

on the last pounds i'll probably add some of the things listed above

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you all for the support! it really helped me ;) now i know that there are alternatives

if you guys want to know, i decided what will be my next stack :

green coffee bean extract 50 %
raspberry ketones powder
loose green tea
coleus forskohlii ( i can find it organic ,in powder and so much cheaper than extracts here, 2% forskolin content ,i'll do the math to get the recommended amount of forskolin per day)

what do you think about this stack? i'm tired of losing 80 % of my weight in back, arms and calves haha

PS: i'm not in the us, so it was kinda hard to find a place where i could find these products, i have like huge shipping fees if i order on a us store sadly, and i can't find any of the mentioned brands on french sites

on the last pounds i'll probably add some of the things listed above
Looks good except for coleus forskohlii. You want to be very very cautious with that. 2% of forskolin is not nearly enough at all, and won't be cost effective (not to mention it'll wreck your stomach). You would have to take 5000 mg of coleus forskohlii to get 100 mg of forskolin (the recommended daily amount). That's why I was specifically recommending forskolin-95; it'll be easier on your stomach and cost effective.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yikes at 2% Forskolin.

D

demol

Awards
Looks good except for coleus forskohlii. You want to be very very cautious with that. 2% of forskolin is not nearly enough at all, and won't be cost effective (not to mention it'll wreck your stomach). You would have to take 5000 mg of coleus forskohlii to get 100 mg of forskolin (the recommended daily amount). That's why I was specifically recommending forskolin-95; it'll be easier on your stomach and cost effective.

actually, that's the exact amount of coleus forskohlii that is recommended on the package, they even recommend it 2 times a day (5gx2) so i think it's ok xD and in fact don't think it should cause stomach upset at all since it's actually advertised (and used in india) as an abdominal pain reducer, and for its digestive enhancing properties (they even claim that it stimulates the enzymes in your stomach, making you feel less burpy and helps absorbing nutrients, i don't know if these claims are true but i don't really care about this part anyway)

and it's really really cheap, even taking that amount it's a lot cheaper than buying forskolin 95 it's less than 4 dollars for 100 gr, so if i do the math i get 20 doses of 100 mg forskolin for this price, when it would be around 30 dollars with forskolin 95

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
actually, that's the exact amount of coleus forskohlii that is recommended on the package, they even recommend it 2 times a day (5gx2) xD and i don't think it should cause stomach upset since it's actually advertised (and used in india) as an abdominal pain reducer, and for its digestive enhancing properties (they even claim that it stimulates the enzymes in your stomach, making you feel less burpy and helps absorbing nutrients, i don't know if these claims are true but i don't really care about this part anyway) and it's really really cheap, even taking that amount it's a lot cheaper than buying forskolin 95 it's less than 4 dollars for 100 gr, so if i do the math i get 20 doses of 100 mg forskolin for this price, when it would be around 30 dollars with forskolin 95
Trust me... Don't go with a 2% extract. Even a 50% will have you in the bathroom all day. I can't even imagine how awful 2% would be. The 95% is even a few days to get used to any upped dose so if you do get it take a change of pants/underwear. Maybe a couple pairs actually

D

demol

Awards
Trust me... Don't go with a 2% extract. Even a 50% will have you in the bathroom all day. I can't even imagine how awful 2% would be. The 95% is even a few days to get used to any upped dose so if you do get it take a change of pants/underwear. Maybe a couple pairs actually
it's not a 2% extract, it's a plant which contains 2% of forskolin, this is not the same thing at all ^^ . in fact, it's not comporabale since it's only coleus forskolin, when the other are extracts . i did some research , and people really use the whole plant to help their stomach issues with a lot of success, it's the main purpose of this plant in ayurveda culture actually

i did the math in my previous post, it would cost me 4 dollar for 20 doses of 100 mg of forskolin, when it would be 30 dollar for the same thing with forskolin 95

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Clen, T3, T4
Edit: didn't see you had an anxiety disorder. A gda would work well if it is stubborn fat. Also look in to eviscerate by evomuse it does wonders for stubborn fat!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
it's not a 2% extract, it's a plant which contains 2% of forskolin, this is not the same thing at all ^^ . in fact, it's not comporabale since it's only coleus forskolin, when the other are extracts . i did some research , and people really use the whole plant to help their stomach issues with a lot of success, it's the main purpose of this plant in ayurveda culture actually i did the math in my previous post, it would cost me 4 dollar for 20 doses of 100 mg of forskolin, when it would be 30 dollar for the same thing with forskolin 95
Enjoy ignoring everyone's advice and crapping your pants then ha. Don't wear white.

D

demol

Awards
Clen, T3, T4
Edit: didn't see you had an anxiety disorder. A gda would work well if it is stubborn fat. Also look in to eviscerate by evomuse it does wonders for stubborn fat!
i already have eviscerate! i even have some absolutely abliderate and flawless that i will stack ! dsade said i think that eviscerate works best the leaner you get, so i'll use it at the final stages ^^ my sister used it , and she said this thing rocks lol i can't wait to try it haha

i should really look into gda since you're the third person to recommend me this, but i can find it in france, i only find gda in us stores, maybe it has a different name? but i searched for products with glucose, agent, gda in its name (same word in french) and i didn't find anything like glucose disposal agent related sadly, and i really can't order in us stores since it's like 20 dollar of shipping fee min

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Clen, T3, T4 Edit: didn't see you had an anxiety disorder. A gda would work well if it is stubborn fat. Also look in to eviscerate by evomuse it does wonders for stubborn fat!
For stubborn fat, when would a GDA like slin sane best be utilized?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Demol I suffer from bad anxiety as well. I'm telling you go with the forskolin 95. Being in the bathroom all day is not good for anxiety prone people. I know it seems odd that a higher percent extract would cause less stomach issues but it's true

D

demol

Awards
Demol I suffer from bad anxiety as well. I'm telling you go with the forskolin 95. Being in the bathroom all day is not good for anxiety prone people. I know it seems odd that a higher percent extract would cause less stomach issues but it's true
it's not a higher extract, the forskolin-95 is a 95% coleus forskohlii extract as mentionned on the product, and the one i bought in the store (that's why it's so cheap) is 100 % coleus forskohlii actually since it's the whole plant, the 2% mention was not about the extract percentage since it's not an extract, it's about the forkolin content in the plant , like you have i din't know, 90 % of water in an watermelon i guess. i tried it like earlier and i still don't have any issue with it, it's really sold as a abdominal pain reliever and i even think my stomach feels better but maybe this is placebo since i don't have any food in my stomach

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's not a higher extract, the forskolin-95 is a 95% coleus forskohlii extract as mentionned on the product, and the one i bought in the store (that's why it's so cheap) is 100 % coleus forskohlii actually since it's the whole plant, the 2% mention was not about the extract percentage since it's not an extract, it's about the forkolin content in the plant , like you have i din't know, 90 % of water in an watermelon i guess. i tried it like earlier and i still don't have any issue with it, it's really sold as a abdominal pain reliever and i even think my stomach feels better but maybe this is placebo since i don't have any food in my stomach
Forskolin-95 is completely from the plant coleus forskohli, which is extracted for 95% forskolin content, which is what you want. Coleus forskohli with 2% forskolin content might actually be bad for your liver, please research the topic further.

D

demol

Awards
Forskolin-95 is completely from the plant coleus forskohli, which is extracted for 95% forskolin content, which is what you want. Coleus forskohli with 2% forskolin content might actually be bad for your liver, please research the topic further.
geez your'e wright, i totally read it wrong. i was so happy about the great deal i found, i probably overlooked things i think

anyway, i tried it, and maybe this is placebo but i actually feel better stomach wise ^^ i did my research, and there doesn't seem to be any record with real coleus forskohlii consumption and hepatic damage, i only found some evidence with extracts which are often extracted with bad solvents (every extracts are concerned, even kava kava and some tea extracts) but pure real coleus forskohlii doesn't seem to be affected and had actually lots of positive effects and anti oxidative properties in indian population. they also found that the amount of forskolin in the plant varies from 1% to 4%, and that forskolin had synergetic properties with some other components found in the plant .

the detailled version was not free, it was just a resume of the study that i could read sadly

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Duromine and DNP ... Effective fast weight loss! Do a lot of research before considering any of these products as DNP is very dangerous if not administered correctly and responsibly and duromine will suppress your appetite.
So these are supplements, huh?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, duromine is a prescription drug and DNP although legal to purchase is illegal for weight loss sorry
Lol then why are you recommending them to the dude?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
geez your'e wright, i totally read it wrong. i was so happy about the great deal i found, i probably overlooked things i think

anyway, i tried it, and maybe this is placebo but i actually feel better stomach wise ^^ i did my research, and there doesn't seem to be any record with real coleus forskohlii consumption and hepatic damage, i only found some evidence with extracts which are often extracted with bad solvents (every extracts are concerned, even kava kava and some tea extracts) but pure real coleus forskohlii doesn't seem to be affected and had actually lots of positive effects and anti oxidative properties in indian population. they also found that the amount of forskolin in the plant varies from 1% to 4%, and that forskolin had synergetic properties with some other components found in the plant .

the detailled version was not free, it was just a resume of the study that i could read sadly
Run with it and see what happens :D

N

Nyrin

Awards
Because it seriously works !! And if your serious about weightloss and tried everything that hasn't achieved your goal then I recommended the ultimate fastest most effective treatment made for weightloss just food for thought
DNP just seems far too dangerous to me to ever be worth touching, let alone advising someone else to try. If the risks of death or ending up in a hospital getting ice water enemas while the doctors try to figure out what the hell is going on--admittedly somewhat 'small' risks if you follow reasonable dosages--aren't enough, the 'little risks' like permanent vision damage or blindness, even at reasonable doses, are still there. That's not even to mention whatever difficult-to-see effects the free radicals you're blasting yourself with may be having years down the road. Plus there's the whole feeling like death while your body is metabolically crushing itself thing.

If you can't meet your fat loss goals with decent diet, training, some of the myriad safer supplement options available and a little bit of time, then risking your life on DNP doesn't seem to make sense--so what if you lose 10-20lbs of fat in a couple of weeks if you can't even achieve a lifestyle that won't gain it right back?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Mg for mg if you **** it up DNP can kill you lol. This is not the recommendation OP is looking for. If you're willing to try DNP might as well use Clen and everything else as well

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D

demol

Awards
yeah, really not the kind of product i can/want to take lol, plus i don't really "need" these kind of stuff , i would rather work with my body than against it , and have no trouble losing weight normally. my issue is only about stubborn fat and its burn ratio compared to normal fat, in fact wouldn't mind at all losing less , but losing equally everywhere in my body

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend it for someone inexperienced but I have no problem with its use as long as the use is educated on it.
A friend of mine ran some recently with constant monitoring and it was a very successful and side free run.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
For stubborn fat, when would a GDA like slin sane best be utilized?
Best taken with high carb meals and/or before bed. Carbs make people fat especially sugar

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Best taken with high carb meals and/or before bed. Carbs make people fat especially sugar
Carbs don't make people fat... Excessive calories make people fat.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Carbs don't make people fat... Excessive calories make people fat.
This is true but people always associate fat with being fat when that couldn't be farther from the truth unless it's unhealthy fats such as potato chips. Sorry. For the misinterpretation, excessive calories are the sole provider to fat gain but carbs are easier to be stored in fat storages as opposed to dietary fats.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
This is true but people always associate fat with being fat when that couldn't be farther from the truth unless it's unhealthy fats such as potato chips. Sorry. For the misinterpretation, excessive calories are the sole provider to fat gain but carbs are easier to be stored in fat storages as opposed to dietary fats.
I dont think that last statement is correct. When carbs enter the body, they either go to fill liver glycogen or muscle glycogen. If they are full then carbs get stored as fat! Fats on the other hand get stores as fat when they enter the body. And to boot carbs have a more thermic effect of food compared to fats. So if i were to binge on food i would rather it be something carb loaded(like cereal) compared to something fat loaded(like peanut butter)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think that last statement is correct. When carbs enter the body, they either go to fill liver glycogen or muscle glycogen. If they are full then carbs get stored as fat! Fats on the other hand get stores as fat when they enter the body. And to boot carbs have a more thermic effect of food compared to fats. So if i were to binge on food i would rather it be something carb loaded(like cereal) compared to something fat loaded(like peanut butter)
Neither part regarding carbs and fat is accurate and the TEF of each isn't particularly high especially when compared to protein, which can be as high as 30%.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Neither part regarding carbs and fat is accurate and the TEF of each isn't particularly high especially when compared to protein, which can be as high as 30%.
Then what is the truth?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then what is the truth?
That nothing is black and white when it comes to caloric consumption and fat loss/gain. There are very few blanket statements you can throw out there like that.

The fat aspect is particularly wrong as FFA is the fuel for the body while at or near resting oxygen consumption levels. Despite some who believe so, carbs are not the preferred fuel during these conditions. During training, yes, but not the other 22+ hours of the day.

A

anapolack2

Awards
DNP just seems far too dangerous to me to ever be worth touching, let alone advising someone else to try. If the risks of death or ending up in a hospital getting ice water enemas while the doctors try to figure out what the hell is going on--admittedly somewhat 'small' risks if you follow reasonable dosages--aren't enough, the 'little risks' like permanent vision damage or blindness, even at reasonable doses, are still there. That's not even to mention whatever difficult-to-see effects the free radicals you're blasting yourself with may be having years down the road. Plus there's the whole feeling like death while your body is metabolically crushing itself thing.

If you can't meet your fat loss goals with decent diet, training, some of the myriad safer supplement options available and a little bit of time, then risking your life on DNP doesn't seem to make sense--so what if you lose 10-20lbs of fat in a couple of weeks if you can't even achieve a lifestyle that won't gain it right back?
actually DNP is much safer than most stuff.....including clen

and there aint tons of people dying on it either contrary to "bro-lore" on the messageboards

that is if youre smart about it....its nothing to screw around on and drink on (too dehydrating) and things like that

but its easier on the heart.......it does make you feel like **** but there is nothing more effective IMHO and i tried EVERYTHING

pm me if anyone needs help with a DNP protocol