Supplements for sleep?

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
Wondering what you guys have taken that have worked best for you for helping you sleep. I've taken zma and melatonin before. They help a little, but I'm looking to try new things to see how well they work for me.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Jarrow Sleep Optimizer has treated me well.

Mass amounts of sugar will put me right to sleep. :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Wondering what you guys have taken that have worked best for you for helping you sleep. I've taken zma and melatonin before. They help a little, but I'm looking to try new things to see how well they work for me.
No sleep supp is gonna work if your abusing stims and such supplements!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Growth Factor XT is GREAT for sleep- pm me your shipping info and I can send you a sample. Phenibut xt is also good but should be used only 3-4 days per week
heard great things about this. Sns delivers OP.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Growth Factor XT is GREAT for sleep- pm me your shipping info and I can send you a sample. Phenibut xt is also good but should be used only 3-4 days per week
Heard mixed reviews about phenibut!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Jarrow Sleep Optimizer has treated me well.

Mass amounts of sugar will put me right to sleep. :D

Btw, you can find that for like $12/bottle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
REM 8.0 by Formutech will knock you out

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A good zinc/mag/mineral supplement always helps, something like MST's ZMK, which goes a step beyond the typical mineral supplement. I also use topical magnesium oil at night, which tends to calm the nerves as well as having many other amazing effects on the body.

Something that releases GH is good too. Somnidren GH Ultra is a solid product for this, especially for quality of sleep and recovery.

I find that training 3-4 hours before bed always does the trick when I'm having trouble initially falling asleep. Most of the time I train in the evening and then never have any trouble getting to sleep.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Finaflex G8 works great.

Ronnie Coleman Resurrect PM also.

I usually add 2.5g GABA to a scoop of either for some extra GH benefits.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My combo is

Growth Factor XT
ZMA
Agamtine
Glycophase

Im out after that. GXT works well solo as well

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try something cheap ilke melatonin, GABA, L-Dopa, etc. If the single, cheap ingredients don't work, I would go with Animal PM, ZMA, Ergobolic, MAN REM PM, or 3Z

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend lights out by IFN. stuff is pretty legit.. I am an insomniac, yet I can get a solid 4-6 hrs when I take this on an empty stomache.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I use Lights Out when I am going to college which starts back up in September.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks for the G8 love gents!
we think this is a well-rounded, efficacious, and delicious tasting flavor that you will love!
use in a 5 days on/2 days off dosing pattern for best results, one can use this up to 12 weeks before taking a 4-6 week break from it
totally safe and yet very effective

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
G8 is bomb stuff will knock you out and help with that there recovery too.
i'm cheap and simple

25-50mg bendryl or
5-10mg meltonin

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
Hmm, growth factor xt and g8 seem to be getting the most love. G8 has phenibut in it, right? I've never tried that before.

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
I like the basics ZMA and Melatonin.

If i really want to sleep I'll take a scoop of Noxitropin PM by CTD Labs. awesome product but makes me groggy in the morning so I use rarely.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
G8/adrenosurge

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just got a sample from MW1 of Growth Factor XT and Phenibute xt. I have use phenibute before and like it but it can leave me feeling hung over if i dose to high. Growth Factor got me in the mood to go to bed vs pheni which knocks me out cold. Once I was out it felt like I was in REM sleep all night. Wicked Vivid dream!
I cant wait to try the XT's together.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Noone mentioned good ol fashioned zoots. Where's the Colorado crew at?

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
Seeing as how people are mentioning 5 days on/ 2days off for some supps-- Question I just thought of: would it be wise to cycle sleep support supps on and off so they retain their efficacy? And if the answer is yes, would that apply to things like zma, melatonin, and 5-htp?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Question I just thought of: would it be wise to cycle sleep support supps on and off so they retain their efficacy? And if the answer is yes, would that apply to things like zma, melatonin, and 5-htp?
ZMA need not be cycled, not sure about the other two.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing as how people are mentioning 5 days on/ 2days off for some supps-- Question I just thought of: would it be wise to cycle sleep support supps on and off so they retain their efficacy? And if the answer is yes, would that apply to things like zma, melatonin, and 5-htp?
I always do phenibut supps 5on/2 off.

ZMA need not be cycled, not sure about the other two.
x2 with ZMA.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have never felt the addiction kick in with pheni nor withdrawals but I have read about people who have gone through some gnarly withdrawals so no need to test your luck I will say though that after repeated use will result in diminished effects with Pheni though

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
My combo is

Growth Factor XT
ZMA
Agamtine
Glycophase

Im out after that. GXT works well solo as well
Literally exactly what I do^^^
Covers every aspect.
OP For the agmatine check out SNS version, its my go to due to it being in caps. Makes it so much more convenient before bed and PWO.
But yes gfxt is very effective solo. I run it year around.

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
Literally exactly what I do^^^ Covers every aspect. OP For the agmatine check out SNS version, its my go to due to it being in caps. Makes it so much more convenient before bed and PWO. But yes gfxt is very effective solo. I run it year around.
I guess I'll have to try out that free sample that mw1 offered me. If it seems decent enough I'll try running growth factor xt by itself and if I run into any problems/having a lack of sleep I'll start adding some of the other stuff.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I guess I'll have to try out that free sample that mw1 offered me. If it seems decent enough I'll try running growth factor xt by itself and if I run into any problems/having a lack of sleep I'll start adding some of the other stuff.
Nice bro. Sleep good man, make sure your alarm is loud ;) lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I have never felt the addiction kick in with pheni nor withdrawals but I have read about people who have gone through some gnarly withdrawals so no need to test your luck I will say though that after repeated use will result in diminished effects with Pheni though
it's not necessarily about addiction issues with phenibut; yes you can get addicted to it if you use it improperly, and yes phenibut does lose it's effectiveness somewhat if you overuse it, but rather more important are the schizophrenic and psychotic episodes from phenibut overuse and abuse, that is what we are trying to avoid here

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
The best product I've tried to increase sleep is Grandma. When my sons Grandma watches my son, my sleep is excellent :).

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, it's horrible. I highly recommend against it lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I remember taking Neurobalance, that liquid/altered Phenibut supplement (discontinued), and not waking up once until 4PM the next day. Was strong stuff.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take a product called Somatomax when i absolutely cant sleep, it has a huge dose of phenibut and other gabaergic compounds. There are a ton of people who get the aforementioned withdrawals/dependency from phenibut though, so if you can avoid taking it then that would be for the best. Personally, I dont get withdrawals and id rather have more efficient sleep, so i take it regularly.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ok SNS' Growth Factor XT is the Sh!T !!!
After using this two nights in a row I can honestly say its the best sleep supplement I have ever used, I got a full 8 hours of sleep but woke up feeling like I have slept for an entire day. It puts me in some of the deepest sleep I have ever experienced. Yet when I wake up I am not groggy or tired in the least.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok SNS' Growth Factor XT is the Sh!T !!!
After using this two nights in a row I can honestly say its the best sleep supplement I have ever used, I got a full 8 hours of sleep but woke up feeling like I have slept for an entire day. It puts me in some of the deepest sleep I have ever experienced. Yet when I wake up I am not groggy or tired in the least.
Great feedback McC, thanks :) I'm needing to restock my supply, ran 2 bottles back to back, really enjoyed how refreshed it made me feel the next morning...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8....get some lol.

The best sleep supp out atm and considering the price/servings it's very hard to beat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
G8....get some lol.

The best sleep supp out atm and considering the price/servings it's very hard to beat.
the best i've tried also....eager to try growth factor.....

shameless plug-adrenosurge has improved effects of both stims and sleep aids for me, fantastic add-in, imo!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
the best i've tried also....eareg to try growth factor.....

shameless plug-adrenosurge has improved effects of both stims and sleep aids for me, fantastic add-in, imo!!!
Hit up mw1 for some samples!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CATdiesel76 Supplements 50
GreenMachineX Supplements 12
Supplements 17
StarScream66 Supplements 0
Supplements 22