Appitite suppressant/fat burner

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I just used my last 3 caps of the original oxyelite pro :sad face: and I'm in need of a new appetite suppressant/fat burner that is equally effective. I know this is a lot to ask lol
What do you guys think? I like some stims, not meth, but some is fine.
Keep in mind I still need to be able to get some food down, so nothing that will make me nauseous.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks guys.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thermoxyn has some good effects on appetite. I cant give you a comparative because mine is in the mail. I will definitely give you comparisons after I receive it though.
OG OeP was tits for appetite control

Myokemist

Awards
Myokem Pyroxamine. Check out some of the logs and reviews. Strong enough appetite suppression to eat less but not prevent you from eating. On top of crazy thermo effect

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I just used my last 3 caps of the original oxyelite pro :sad face: and I'm in need of a new appetite suppressant/fat burner that is equally effective. I know this is a lot to ask lol
Keep in mind I still need to be able to get some food down, so nothing that will make me nauseous.
Look into SNS yohimbine 2.5 + caffeine and then finaflex muscle fiber..

Brb, repping to a fellow SNS rep :p

But srsly, norcodrene and muscle fiber

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Dexaprine XR by iForce is my choice...it does have a strong stim effect but start with a half pill and you'll be fine. I'm on a cut for a show currently and I struggle to eat 2400 calories!!! My maintenance is over 3000!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norco is greatness in this dept...in fact it's become the standard I now compare all other thermos/fat burners against.
I've read Komodo's Visceral Response has an even stronger appetite suppression effect than Norco, fwiw...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just used my last 3 caps of the original oxyelite pro :sad face: and I'm in need of a new appetite suppressant/fat burner that is equally effective. I know this is a lot to ask lol What do you guys think? I like some stims, not meth, but some is fine. Keep in mind I still need to be able to get some food down, so nothing that will make me nauseous.
This company just came out with knockoff og oep and jack3d. Still uses DMAA and everything:
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/hydroxyelite-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You guys are awesome. Thanks. I have some research to do.
Cool oep clone. I wonder how legit it is.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Look into SNS yohimbine 2.5 + caffeine and then finaflex muscle fiber..

Brb, repping to a fellow SNS rep :p

But srsly, norcodrene and muscle fiber
Lmao. So now i can ask for......Samples? ;D jk
you should check out thyrocaps bro.
*consider yourself Repped right back ;)

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus labs LipoMorph is a good choice. Stuff is so good it's sold out everywhere. Plus it's stim free, so you can stack with caffeine & yohambine at whatever dose you're comfortable with.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Antaeus labs LipoMorph is a good choice. Stuff is so good it's sold out everywhere. Plus it's stim free, so you can stack with caffeine & yohambine at whatever dose you're comfortable with.
It looks solid!
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/lecheek-nutrition-ampilean-60-caps.html This is one of my fav in terms of appetite suppressant goes. Energy is solid smooth flow. But def helps the cravings.
This one has caught my eye on more than one occasion. Looks like something ill try at some point!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've found Cellucor's Super-HD to be the best for me in terms of appetite suppression.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Thermoxyn buddy. Thats what your going to want to give a shot.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine XR by iForce is my choice...it does have a strong stim effect but start with a half pill and you'll be fine. I'm on a cut for a show currently and I struggle to eat 2400 calories!!! My maintenance is over 3000!!
hows that cut working for you mike? i have heard ppl comment on the appetite supression from dexaprine which should be a good choice for anyone looking to help with the food pangs

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
My personal list:

PES Narcodrene
(Smooth energy and fantastic appetite control - not an over the top stim, but very smooth)
Nutraclipse Hypershock Thermobombs (VERY strong stimulant + thyroidals)
Berberine (higher doses work very well for a non-stim way to control appetite)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thyrocaps has worked for me in the past on both fronts

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
PES Alphamine
PES Norcodrene
Yep, and may your appetite forgive you if take both at the same time. Made that mistake and my appetite was shot for hours on end.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
hows that cut working for you mike? i have heard ppl comment on the appetite supression from dexaprine which should be a good choice for anyone looking to help with the food pangs
So far so good...I have been getting compliments at the gym on how different I look. I still have the usual problem areas....for me lower abs right by the belly button...but that should tighten up closer to show time (8 1/2 weeks).....I am struggling to get all 2400 calories in so I'm guessing the suppression is working quite well! I'm only doing cardio once per week and only 30 minutes of HIIT (broken down into 3 ten minute sessions)....I have a contest log I periodically post in over in the bodybuilding section...

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After trying norcodrene, ec is superior for energy and appetite for ME.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX PX Black and PX 500 both really deliver in the appetite suppressant aspect.

Black being a bit lighter on the STIM side while 500 really hits home stim wise.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After trying norcodrene, ec is superior for energy and appetite for ME.
my next cutting stack im gonna run norco and compare it to Alphamine

Still keep using Forskolin 50 + Erase Pro + Alpha T2

then compare my run with Norco to my run with Alphamine and the above Stack.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I think I'll try Norco. And I'm looking at getting another bottle of OG oep also. Thanks dudes
Also, many of these will be tried at one point or another.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'll try Norco. And I'm looking at getting another bottle of OG oep also. Thanks dudes
Also, many of these will be tried at one point or another.
Good choices! Both of those products have such wicked appetite suppression, you 'gon starve bro!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Good choices! Both of those products have such wicked appetite suppression, you 'gon starve bro!
Lmao thanks bro! actually I need them to stay at 2700 cals. I'm hungry all day at anything less than 3100.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Lmao thanks bro! actually I need them to stay at 2700 cals. I'm hungry all day at anything less than 3100.
I know this feeling all too well. Around 3000 and I'm good. Anything less and I get hungry quickly. Intermittent fasting works well for me, because there is nothing worse than going to bed hungry. I can deal with it during the day, but not at night.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I know this feeling all too well. Around 3000 and I'm good. Anything less and I get hungry quickly. Intermittent fasting works well for me, because there is nothing worse than going to bed hungry. I can deal with it during the day, but not at night.
Isn't it 12 hours of no food? What time do you start it?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The current Synedrex formula is worth a look OP.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of PES love in here for good reason. :)
Norcodrene takes the cake for me as far as appetite suppressant for sure.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. Took it at 6AM today and didn't eat until 1:30PM.
Very typical of my results as well. I love Alphamine with all my heart but Norco holds my appetite quite a bit longer and more noticeable.

musslm2

musslm2

Awards
I take Synedrex it's the new formula , it's works the best, I've tried them all..

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it 12 hours of no food? What time do you start it?
Usually around 16 is where I cap it. Maybe a bit longer if I'm not working out that day. I use this solely to cut, not for bulking FYI.

I typically eat from 2-10 or so, but that varies based on my work and school schedule. I typically open the gym at 5:00 AM before class, so I try to get to bed at a decent hour.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I have tried pretty much everything - Dexaprine stands out above the rest for me and will support someone through a long cut if necessary. You can dose as little or as much as you want (I would start off with no more then 1/4 tab on an empty stomach and don't bother dosing it with food so you can take more).

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
I've tried many, and I need a strong one during contest prep when i'm dieting hard and ALWAYS hungry. I use and love ENCINERATE by eFlow Nutrition, not to mention it's 20% off to AM forum members with code AM20 so it's a real bargain! Last prep I got down to very low BF with the help of ENCINERATE.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I've tried many, and I need a strong one during contest prep when i'm dieting hard and ALWAYS hungry. I use and love ENCINERATE by eFlow Nutrition, not to mention it's 20% off to AM forum members with code AM20 so it's a real bargain! Last prep I got down to very low BF with the help of ENCINERATE.
Great! Ill check it out. Does the company sponsor you or anything?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great! Ill check it out. Does the company sponsor you or anything?
Judging by the highly biased sounding response it's probably a safe bet. Matter of fact reading it again if sounds like an infomercial! Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's in his signature that he's a rep for them.
Interesting as I'm on mobile with signatures and it isn't showing on mine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neither it is biased or an infomercial. This is an online forum, not television. lol
Holy crap! This whole time I thought this was TV! Mind blown! Read it again you may feel differently. Wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings was just a comment brotato.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, Ill def give it a look man!
just a word of advice, you should prob put that you're a rep for them in your signature, this way people don't get the wrong idea.
He has it in his signature already...haha. That's why I pointed it out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Joshlm69 Supplements 21
schwellington Anabolics 11
Supplements 9
Anabolics 5