fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadren xt
Lean fx
Dermacrine
Viron

What do you think am I covering all my bases?

Also actvate xtreme used to be a powerful test boosting supp. Do you think it was just spiked or is it still good. I heard divinal turned out to not really do much? Any info you have would be great.

For your time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nolvadren xt and dermacrine have both been good to me, can't speak for the others.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
nolvadren xt and dermacrine have both been good to me, can't speak for the others.
yes me to, lean fx ive used but not sure about and as far as viron well i love lj dont know about boron other then its been brought back from the dead appearently

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always been a fan of DAA and Forskolin personally. Your stack seems good, but pricey. One of the reasons I really like the aforementioned supplements is that they are both relatively cheap to use at a novel dose.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I bought all the components yesterday, i got a great deal on lean xtreme nolvedren stack so i put the xtra money on a bottle of x factor. also some cheap daa

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
For PCT or just wanted to waste money?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Don't get DAA. Blood shows it raises test initially but lowers over time and actually drops test below original test level prior to DAA

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I use Tropinol XP most of the time, I've used quite a few test boosters in the past, but this is my favorite. I also really like Bulbine and Forskolin.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. Myokems alphadex would be a solid addition or substitute.

I'd drop the daa tho

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Ive used a lot but only for PCT purposes with blood work. Of what I have used that gave me the best results is Intimidate SRT. But that is also only for PCT.