Anything natural better than ARA

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Anything natural better than ARA


    Looking for something to run that doesn't require post cycle....From my reading of these forums it seems like ARA is the go to supplement. Any other quality supps worth a try? Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BillyD View Post
    Looking for something to run that doesn't require post cycle....From my reading of these forums it seems like ARA is the go to supplement. Any other quality supps worth a try? Thanks
    ArA Is been for a while and people LOVE it. Powerfull natural strength and size builder. Never tried it self due to inflammatory issues but will try it soon

    I like Posphatidic Acid a lot and its found in King by cutler nutrition, micro pa by biotest or max muscle maxxtor

    I prefer micro pa from.biotest because i can take bigger dosage of PA without thinking of other ingredients .

  3. I've never even heard of pa.. I'm gonna have to look into it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by BillyD View Post
    I've never even heard of pa.. I'm gonna have to look into it.
    There are studies done on athletes
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    On my current fave list;

    Anabeta Elite
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...variant_id=550

    Follidrone/Ep1c/Myosynergy

    Getting good review right now:

    PA
    Dermastrength
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  6. I'd say PA or even look into our new natural anabolic Magnitropin. Has epi just like Epic and Folli, Cistanche, and other goodies that have seen some pretty great results fromour beta testers. Also has an ingredient to help stimulate appetite to ensure you're getting necessary calories for growth

    It's 20% off at Nutraplanet too

    Myokem Magnitropin (144 capsules): Discount Magnitropin Supplements

    if you wanna read up on it:

    https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/magnitropin

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    I'd say PA or even look into our new natural anabolic Magnitropin. Has epi just like Epic and Folli, Cistanche, and other goodies that have seen some pretty great results fromour beta testers. Also has an ingredient to help stimulate appetite to ensure you're getting necessary calories for growth

    It's 20% off at Nutraplanet too

    Myokem Magnitropin (144 capsules): Discount Magnitropin Supplements

    if you wanna read up on it:

    https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/magnitropin
    Will try this one

  8. ArA is very effective and versatile.

    Another good option, which can be ran solo or in addition to ArA is Alphamax. Unlike alot of products, Alphamax is a full non-prop blend so you know the exact dosage of every ingredient. As well every ingredient included has a proven track record either through human clinical studies or years and years of anecdotal feedback. You can expect nice , lean gains from the F95, an increase in free test, and enhanced sleep from the L-Dopa and ZMA which will help with recovery. If you have a girlfriend or wife, she will love it too since your libido should increase.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  9. Hard for anyone to prove one is better than ArA considering the science and anecdotal feedback it has established.
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BillyD View Post
    Looking for something to run that doesn't require post cycle....From my reading of these forums it seems like ARA is the go to supplement. Any other quality supps worth a try? Thanks
    Before stacking with anything, have you ran ArA solo yet? If not, I would recommend doing a ArA run solo.

    If you have, then ArA + AnaBeta Elite is something to look into as many have ran this combo with great results including myself.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Hard for anyone to prove one is better than ArA considering the science and anecdotal feedback it has established.
    This. Ara is a great addition to a solid workout plan for the reason that you know it works.

    That being said, there are many good products out there that have good feedback on them. It just depends on what you want from it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  12. Many people that have run both ARA and (-)-epi are reporting better results with epi regarding strength and endurance. Check out the reviews and logs of Follidrone. Just another option for you. You could run each and then make your own judgement since the both seem to be at the top of the list for those looking for the strongest natural product.
    Black Lion Research Representative

  13. ArA is proven to boost proteinsynthesis due to "release" of prostaglandins. There are many studies.showing and supporting this. Two of my friends ran ArA and they got nice results after 8 weeks. Both of them like me has been on follidrone more than 5 weeks and even increased dosage and there is no better endurance or anything.

    i would like to try Ep1c due to more EPI . I mean EPI In right dosage would give nice NO Boost which could turn to nice pumps and endurance. (Increased endurance=more reps and strength).

  14. why not stack ARA with Dermastrength or EP1C? DS and EP1C are on a blowout sale at Nutraplanet right now
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BillyD View Post
    Looking for something to run that doesn't require post cycle....From my reading of these forums it seems like ARA is the go to supplement. Any other quality supps worth a try? Thanks
    ArA stacked with GMS & PLCAR/LCLT/ALCAR (a carnitine) is very common and highly effective. SNS makes X-Gels and PLCAR/ALCAR. And Controlled labs has Glycergrow for dirt cheap and added taurine and electrolytes.

    I'd look at Ep1c from Olympus as well. They're a solid company and price/dosing is unbeatable.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Hard for anyone to prove one is better than ArA considering the science and anecdotal feedback it has established.
    Exactly!!!^^^

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Many people that have run both ARA and (-)-epi are reporting better results with epi regarding strength and endurance. Check out the reviews and logs of Follidrone. Just another option for you. You could run each and then make your own judgement since the both seem to be at the top of the list for those looking for the strongest natural product.
    There are 10 yrs of feedback and studies on ARA across many forums

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  18. Awesome!
    Black Lion Research Representative

  19. ArA + Anabeta Elite FTW
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    ArA + Anabeta Elite FTW
    Yep! Can't wait to get my run going again.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  21. I would say ArA and Anabeta Elite are neck-in-neck overall. Anabeta Elite should have a more profound effect on body composition (increased muscle + fat loss), while ArA should help more in the strength department, but both are good for both purposes anyway
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  22. I've ran ara solo a couple times...I enjoyed it. Alpha max destroyed my stomach.

  23. In terms of the clinical results and anecdotal feedback, very few things match ArA.

    You've got lots of things that get great anecdotal feedback but lack data to back them.

    You've also got lots of things that have great data but don't perform well anecdotally.

    ArA performs very well both in the lab and in the hands of users.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BillyD View Post
    I've ran ara solo a couple times...I enjoyed it. Alpha max destroyed my stomach.
    I bet its due to forskolin in alphamax.

    Forskolin destroy my apetitte and stomach totaly

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I would say ArA and Anabeta Elite are neck-in-neck overall. Anabeta Elite should have a more profound effect on body composition (increased muscle + fat loss), while ArA should help more in the strength department, but both are good for both purposes anyway
    Thats why you stack em for that 1-2 punch KO combo
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  26. Xgels and Xfactor have scientific feedback and studies that lend to its anabolic credibility.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  27. Honestly, the natural anabolics of right now that I've found favorable and tried are:

    ArA (X-Factor/X-Gels)
    Anabeta (and Anabeta Elite is supposed to be better...so.....yeah)
    Epicatechin (Follidrone, Ep1c)

    Definitely some others to look at are:
    Phosphatidic Acid (Micro-PA/Cutler Nutrition King)
    Olympus Labs Dermastr3ngth

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Xgels and Xfactor have scientific feedback and studies that lend to its anabolic credibility.
    Havent tried but studies show it really works and studies are.done on humans

    Its not expencive either so ArA must be number 1 natural anabolic (thinking of effect,price and studies proving it works!)

  29. Gonna be posting log oops for Magnitropin soon for those looking for a natural anabolic

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    Gonna be posting log oops for Magnitropin soon for those looking for a natural anabolic
    I will try Magnitropin

  31. I don't know about better then ara because I've never tried ara before so can't speak to it's effectiveness. But I can tell you that there are a lot of amazing products out that will help you speed up your progress in the weight room.

    To name a just few:

    Mass FX black
    natadrol
    follidrone
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  32. post is up in the company promo section, apply there!

  33. The best natural anabolics I have tried is.real and quality Ecdysterone and Turkesterone directly from Uzbekistan Institute Of The Chemistry Of Plant Substances (Icps).
    They have been isolating ecdysteroids since 50's and have plenty studies ..

    Was it worth it?
    The price is horrible! I took much higher than its found in supps . Most of ecdy products are garbage. Cheap powder which dont contain ecdy.at all. Not to mention Turkesterone!
    60 ecdy or turk tabs (tabs and not caps) was 40$. I took 10 of each so 6 days was 80$ (turk and ecdy). Like i said horrible price
    What i felt from other ecdy products?
    NOTHING.waste of money and I totaly understand why people have bad experience with ecdysteroids..

    What I got from real russian ecdysteroids?

    -well being
    -increased pumps
    -endurance
    -strength
    -size

    I know real turk is increasing red blood cells and I proved my self it did to me too. My hemoglobin levels increased just after 10 days .

    Its badly expencive but if someone have much money and want to stay natural and dont want to waste on many other horrible supps which are not working at all, i would say you will NOT be dissapointed.

    Those who believe they have tried ecdy and turk products (american brands) i would say you havent tried it. Even some few brands who have ok quality,they are sooooo underdosed

  34. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I don't know about better then ara because I've never tried ara before so can't speak to it's effectiveness. But I can tell you that there are a lot of amazing products out that will help you speed up your progress in the weight room.

    To name a just few:

    Mass FX black
    natadrol
    follidrone
    Tried.natadrol 3 times and i stopped each time. It messed my sleep totaly. Seriously. I could not sleep when i was on it

  35. Stack X-gels with Growth Factor XT BillyD!.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  36. Growth Factor XT and BillyD. It rhymes, and it's anabolic!.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  37. If there is anything better than ArA/X-Factor that's natural, Ive yet to try it or hear about it.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    If there is anything better than ArA/X-Factor that's natural, Ive yet to try it or hear about it.
    Post 21
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    ArA Is been for a while and people LOVE it. Powerfull natural strength and size builder. Never tried it self due to inflammatory issues but will try it soon

    I like Posphatidic Acid a lot and its found in King by cutler nutrition, micro pa by biotest or max muscle maxxtor

    I prefer micro pa from.biotest because i can take bigger dosage of PA without thinking of other ingredients .
    Ya I hope another company comes out with it solo biotest is such a rip off on everything
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    ArA is proven to boost proteinsynthesis due to "release" of prostaglandins. There are many studies.showing and supporting this. Two of my friends ran ArA and they got nice results after 8 weeks. Both of them like me has been on follidrone more than 5 weeks and even increased dosage and there is no better endurance or anything.

    i would like to try Ep1c due to more EPI . I mean EPI In right dosage would give nice NO Boost which could turn to nice pumps and endurance. (Increased endurance=more reps and strength).
    Really, I've been on epi for 4 weeks first follidrex now follidrone and my strength has been going up every single workout. Plus I gained 6 pounds lean
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anything better than jack3d?
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:01 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
  3. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 05:48 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 06:18 PM
  5. Dione better than Diol?!?!
    By u4ik_rage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in