Anything natural better than ARA

BillyD

Awards
Looking for something to run that doesn't require post cycle....From my reading of these forums it seems like ARA is the go to supplement. Any other quality supps worth a try? Thanks

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for something to run that doesn't require post cycle....From my reading of these forums it seems like ARA is the go to supplement. Any other quality supps worth a try? Thanks
ArA Is been for a while and people LOVE it. Powerfull natural strength and size builder. Never tried it self due to inflammatory issues but will try it soon

I like Posphatidic Acid a lot and its found in King by cutler nutrition, micro pa by biotest or max muscle maxxtor

I prefer micro pa from.biotest because i can take bigger dosage of PA without thinking of other ingredients .

BillyD

Awards
I've never even heard of pa.. I'm gonna have to look into it.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say PA or even look into our new natural anabolic Magnitropin. Has epi just like Epic and Folli, Cistanche, and other goodies that have seen some pretty great results fromour beta testers. Also has an ingredient to help stimulate appetite to ensure you're getting necessary calories for growth

It's 20% off at Nutraplanet too

Myokem Magnitropin (144 capsules): Discount Magnitropin Supplements

if you wanna read up on it:

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/magnitropin
Will try this one:)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA is very effective and versatile.

Another good option, which can be ran solo or in addition to ArA is Alphamax. Unlike alot of products, Alphamax is a full non-prop blend so you know the exact dosage of every ingredient. As well every ingredient included has a proven track record either through human clinical studies or years and years of anecdotal feedback. You can expect nice , lean gains from the F95, an increase in free test, and enhanced sleep from the L-Dopa and ZMA which will help with recovery. If you have a girlfriend or wife, she will love it too since your libido should increase.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Hard for anyone to prove one is better than ArA considering the science and anecdotal feedback it has established.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before stacking with anything, have you ran ArA solo yet? If not, I would recommend doing a ArA run solo.

If you have, then ArA + AnaBeta Elite is something to look into as many have ran this combo with great results including myself.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hard for anyone to prove one is better than ArA considering the science and anecdotal feedback it has established.
This. Ara is a great addition to a solid workout plan for the reason that you know it works.

That being said, there are many good products out there that have good feedback on them. It just depends on what you want from it

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many people that have run both ARA and (-)-epi are reporting better results with epi regarding strength and endurance. Check out the reviews and logs of Follidrone. Just another option for you. You could run each and then make your own judgement since the both seem to be at the top of the list for those looking for the strongest natural product.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA is proven to boost proteinsynthesis due to "release" of prostaglandins. There are many studies.showing and supporting this. Two of my friends ran ArA and they got nice results after 8 weeks. Both of them like me has been on follidrone more than 5 weeks and even increased dosage and there is no better endurance or anything.

i would like to try Ep1c due to more EPI . I mean EPI In right dosage would give nice NO Boost which could turn to nice pumps and endurance. (Increased endurance=more reps and strength).

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why not stack ARA with Dermastrength or EP1C? DS and EP1C are on a blowout sale at Nutraplanet right now

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA stacked with GMS & PLCAR/LCLT/ALCAR (a carnitine) is very common and highly effective. SNS makes X-Gels and PLCAR/ALCAR. And Controlled labs has Glycergrow for dirt cheap and added taurine and electrolytes.

I'd look at Ep1c from Olympus as well. They're a solid company and price/dosing is unbeatable.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many people that have run both ARA and (-)-epi are reporting better results with epi regarding strength and endurance. Check out the reviews and logs of Follidrone. Just another option for you. You could run each and then make your own judgement since the both seem to be at the top of the list for those looking for the strongest natural product.
There are 10 yrs of feedback and studies on ARA across many forums

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA + Anabeta Elite FTW

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would say ArA and Anabeta Elite are neck-in-neck overall. Anabeta Elite should have a more profound effect on body composition (increased muscle + fat loss), while ArA should help more in the strength department, but both are good for both purposes anyway

BillyD

Awards
I've ran ara solo a couple times...I enjoyed it. Alpha max destroyed my stomach.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In terms of the clinical results and anecdotal feedback, very few things match ArA.

You've got lots of things that get great anecdotal feedback but lack data to back them.

You've also got lots of things that have great data but don't perform well anecdotally.

ArA performs very well both in the lab and in the hands of users.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran ara solo a couple times...I enjoyed it. Alpha max destroyed my stomach.
I bet its due to forskolin in alphamax.

Forskolin destroy my apetitte and stomach totaly

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say ArA and Anabeta Elite are neck-in-neck overall. Anabeta Elite should have a more profound effect on body composition (increased muscle + fat loss), while ArA should help more in the strength department, but both are good for both purposes anyway
Thats why you stack em for that 1-2 punch KO combo

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels and Xfactor have scientific feedback and studies that lend to its anabolic credibility.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, the natural anabolics of right now that I've found favorable and tried are:

ArA (X-Factor/X-Gels)
Anabeta (and Anabeta Elite is supposed to be better...so.....yeah)
Epicatechin (Follidrone, Ep1c)

Definitely some others to look at are:
Phosphatidic Acid (Micro-PA/Cutler Nutrition King)
Olympus Labs Dermastr3ngth

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xgels and Xfactor have scientific feedback and studies that lend to its anabolic credibility.
Havent tried but studies show it really works and studies are.done on humans:)

Its not expencive either so ArA must be number 1 natural anabolic (thinking of effect,price and studies proving it works!)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Gonna be posting log oops for Magnitropin soon for those looking for a natural anabolic

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about better then ara because I've never tried ara before so can't speak to it's effectiveness. But I can tell you that there are a lot of amazing products out that will help you speed up your progress in the weight room.

To name a just few:

Mass FX black
natadrol
follidrone

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
post is up in the company promo section, apply there!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best natural anabolics I have tried is.real and quality Ecdysterone and Turkesterone directly from Uzbekistan Institute Of The Chemistry Of Plant Substances (Icps).
They have been isolating ecdysteroids since 50's and have plenty studies ..

Was it worth it?
The price is horrible! I took much higher than its found in supps . Most of ecdy products are garbage. Cheap powder which dont contain ecdy.at all. Not to mention Turkesterone!
60 ecdy or turk tabs (tabs and not caps) was 40$. I took 10 of each so 6 days was 80$ (turk and ecdy). Like i said horrible price
What i felt from other ecdy products?
NOTHING.waste of money and I totaly understand why people have bad experience with ecdysteroids..

What I got from real russian ecdysteroids?

-well being
-increased pumps
-endurance
-strength
-size

I know real turk is increasing red blood cells and I proved my self it did to me too. My hemoglobin levels increased just after 10 days .

Its badly expencive but if someone have much money and want to stay natural and dont want to waste on many other horrible supps which are not working at all, i would say you will NOT be dissapointed.

Those who believe they have tried ecdy and turk products (american brands) i would say you havent tried it. Even some few brands who have ok quality,they are sooooo underdosed

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about better then ara because I've never tried ara before so can't speak to it's effectiveness. But I can tell you that there are a lot of amazing products out that will help you speed up your progress in the weight room.

To name a just few:

Mass FX black
natadrol
follidrone
Tried.natadrol 3 times and i stopped each time. It messed my sleep totaly. Seriously. I could not sleep when i was on it

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there is anything better than ArA/X-Factor that's natural, Ive yet to try it or hear about it.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
ArA Is been for a while and people LOVE it. Powerfull natural strength and size builder. Never tried it self due to inflammatory issues but will try it soon

I like Posphatidic Acid a lot and its found in King by cutler nutrition, micro pa by biotest or max muscle maxxtor

I prefer micro pa from.biotest because i can take bigger dosage of PA without thinking of other ingredients .
Ya I hope another company comes out with it solo biotest is such a rip off on everything

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
ArA is proven to boost proteinsynthesis due to "release" of prostaglandins. There are many studies.showing and supporting this. Two of my friends ran ArA and they got nice results after 8 weeks. Both of them like me has been on follidrone more than 5 weeks and even increased dosage and there is no better endurance or anything.

i would like to try Ep1c due to more EPI . I mean EPI In right dosage would give nice NO Boost which could turn to nice pumps and endurance. (Increased endurance=more reps and strength).
Really, I've been on epi for 4 weeks first follidrex now follidrone and my strength has been going up every single workout. Plus I gained 6 pounds lean

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
There are 10 yrs of feedback and studies on ARA across many forums
I dint notice much on it but im going to give it another go

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I am just honest
I hear ya bro these things are very subjective. I din't think much of x gels but apparently it has the data. Thats just the way it is there are tons of individual factors to consider. Phosphatidic acid is def the real deal though I been wanting to double dose it for a while but its just to expensive to do long term.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's a good place to pick up Ara or an Ara Ana stack?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya bro these things are very subjective. I din't think much of x gels but apparently it has the data. Thats just the way it is there are tons of individual factors to consider. Phosphatidic acid is def the real deal though I been wanting to double dose it for a while but its just to expensive to do long term.
I liked it with higher dosage like 1.5 gram :)
750 was ok but for me 1.5 was MUCH better

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been pushing ArA since 2006, waaay before SNS started making it.

Always have said it is by far the best natty anabolic.

Best stack is erase (or another AI) + X gels. Throw in some agmatine and you will feel like you are on cycle (pump wise).