Best Supp to keep fat off during reverse diet and bulk

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
Hey Guys... currently getting ready to reverse out of my 20 week cut and looking for a good supplement to help keep fat gain at a minimum while i transition into a lean bulk. Im very prone to gaining fat easily especially when i add in extra carbs even tho my diet will be pretty on point counting macros.

I was thinking possibly ABE but the reviews seem mixed or adding in a GDA like SlinSane. Possibly even Ostar1ne which seems to have good reviews on this forum but is apparently not living up to the hype on others.

Just looking for some suggestions on what has worked best for you guys... Thanks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do think going with AnaBeta Elite is a solid approach for this situation. Forskolin has data showing mitigation of fat gains in caloric surplus, the Lodhra Bark helps increase cAMP (synergistic with the added Forksolin), and the Anacyclus P. has lots of feedback showing increased muscular pumps, gains, and fat mitigation on a bulk. Seem like the perfect compliment to me. ;)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Hard to go wrong with Forskolin.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP 2.0 could also be an excellent choice, and you could use it with ABE :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used cistamax and anabeta on my reverse, was very successful.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forskolin 95
SS v2/Ap/Burn 24
Small caloric surplus

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would absolutley look into Alphamax.

Contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin however it also contains 75mg Arimistane which will create a harder, more vascular physique. Also contains 1.4 grams of Divanill and 300mg L-DOPA for both free and total test! For testosterone support it also contains 4000iu Vitamin D3 and ZMA. So you def. should be able to add some mass while at the same time looking leaner!

You really cant beat it for the price!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dcp 2.0

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
A reverse diet in itself should help minimise fat gain; done properly of course. Forskolin + Glycophase would be my go-tos though.

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
Looking like im going to have to make Forskolin a staple.... T2 looks interesting tho... cant find too much info on it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta Elite + Recompadrol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Fat burners during a lean bulk to minimize fat gain seems pointless.... with a few 100 over maintenance and carb cycling/timing, it should keep it low enough..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio.

And what Josh said.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guys... currently getting ready to reverse out of my 20 week cut and looking for a good supplement to help keep fat gain at a minimum while i transition into a lean bulk. Im very prone to gaining fat easily especially when i add in extra carbs even tho my diet will be pretty on point counting macros. I was thinking possibly ABE but the reviews seem mixed or adding in a GDA like SlinSane. Possibly even Ostar1ne which seems to have good reviews on this forum but is apparently not living up to the hype on others. Just looking for some suggestions on what has worked best for you guys... Thanks
I used DCP2.0 to reverse diet out of a show that involved thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and a cancun vacation. It was excellent bc I ate whatever the fukc I wanted during those times (clean, reverse other days) and had minimal fat gain.

Adding SNS TTA (was in original DCP) should be a homerun bc of it's ability to for fat oxidation before meals. A good GDA always helps but you'll be pretty insulin sensative.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
A reverse diet in itself should help minimise fat gain; done properly of course. Forskolin + Glycophase would be my go-tos though.
This. If done properly you shouldn't need a supplement to keep fat off as you're slowly adding kcals to restore the metabolism.

Now if you just jump to a surplus or a large surplus without building back to a maintenance level then yeah you're gonna get fat.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin glycophase. ABE also a good choice.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin
Recompadrol
X-Factor
ABE

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used DCP2.0 to reverse diet out of a show that involved thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and a cancun vacation. It was excellent bc I ate whatever the fukc I wanted during those times (clean, reverse other days) and had minimal fat gain.

Adding SNS TTA (was in original DCP) should be a homerun bc of it's ability to for fat oxidation before meals. A good GDA always helps but you'll be pretty insulin sensative.
the write up for dcp 2.0 makes it look like it was made to be stacked with tta!!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking like im going to have to make Forskolin a staple.... T2 looks interesting tho... cant find too much info on it
If your thinking about Forskolin i would take a look into Alphamax. Has 30 servings of 50mg 95% Forskolin, just like all other F95 products, however it also has all the other goodies i mentioned that will aid in leaning you out.

That paired with the fact you can find it on special for 26 bucks, its a no-brainer.

I believe its currently #8 on the top 100 list on NP and for good reason, product kicks ass!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If your thinking about Forskolin i would take a look into Alphamax. Has 30 servings of 50mg 95% Forskolin, just like all other F95 products, however it also has all the other goodies i mentioned that will aid in leaning you out.

That paired with the fact you can find it on special for 26 bucks, its a no-brainer.

I believe its currently #8 on the top 100 list on NP and for good reason, product kicks ass!
alphamax has a lot of bang for the buck...26 bucks is a great deal, imo.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alphamax has a lot of bang for the buck...26 bucks is a great deal, imo.
Thank you. F95 alone is about that price. Even at the normal price, it is a little more expensive than just F95, but like Adizzle said, there are more components to it. Which other products have. Alpahamax is an all in one product, it can make dosing easier for people who may lose track of which supplements they took in the day when a person is running two or three.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would put formestane at the top. Always lean out and get stronger without changing diet. Formeron is my favorite carrier so far. Smells good and dryes quick.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
counting macros/calories, along with 2-3 cardio sessions per week (gradually reducing cardio)
HIIT cardio and MISS Cardio (HIIT outdoors/MISS on Elliptical)

then for supplements (ideas)

AnaBeta Elite + Recompadrol + ALCAR
or
MyoSynergy (has forskolin) + ArA
or
Follidrone + Forskolin 95 + ALCAR

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
The only thing I added for recomp is Intimidate SRT when I was coming out for contest prep and moving into bulking. If done correctly you shouldnt need any fat burner.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would stackin ABE with forskolin be overkill ?
I've seen some people add extra forskolin with great results, but AnaBeta Elite on its own has a significant dose of 95% forskolin and works well. You can add extra if you wanted to, but it's not needed.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would check out TTA-500 by SNS. You might hold some water but it people have been using it for years and years on bulks/recomps to stave of fat gain.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would check out TTA-500 by SNS. You might hold some water but it people have been using it for years and years on bulks/recomps to stave of fat gain.
It does work well especially for a non stim supplement.