ABE, AlphaMax, Ep1c, and Amentomax stack.

Mask667

Awards
Starting a Natty test/bulking run with these products soon and was hoping to get thoughts on dosing timing and product use. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Follow the dosing on the bottles.
ABE: 2pills with your largest meals 2x daily
AlphaMax: 2pills am 2pills pm
Ep1c: 2 pills pre
Amentomax: pre

looks like a killer stack, are you going for 30days or 60 (1 or 2bottles of each)?

Mask667

Awards
I currently only have a 30 day stack purchased but if the first 30 days go well I will buy another bottle of each!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I currently only have a 30 day stack purchased but if the first 30 days go well I will buy another bottle of each!
Have you run any of these before? If not I would suggest maybe a staggered start so you can see what each does, but other people on here are more knowledgeable on that and could chime in better than me.

Maybe something like
Weeks 1-4: Alphamax, ABE
Week 2: Amentomax
Week 3: Ep1c

but up to you and I might be wrong on this lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follow the dosing on the bottles. ABE: 2pills with your largest meals 2x daily AlphaMax: 2pills am 2pills pm Ep1c: 2 pills pre Amentomax: pre looks like a killer stack, are you going for 30days or 60 (1 or 2bottles of each)?
What this guy said. Two caps AmentoMax pre should be solid.

Mask667

Awards
I've ran the OG AnaBeta but not any of the others. Ep1c is my first epicat product. And I've run other test boosters similar to AlphaMax

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. Last 2 Alphamax can be taken pre bed for awesome sleep and vivid dreams.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. Last 2 Alphamax can be taken pre bed for awesome sleep and vivid dreams.
Yep. Just make sure your two doses are at least 6 hours apart. Also, try to take the pre bed dose on an empty or somewhat empty stomach.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interested in your results on this stack , should be intense!

Mask667

Awards
Planning on starting it once school starts and I can get consistent workouts! I'll keep you guys updated

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Planning on starting it once school starts and I can get consistent workouts! I'll keep you guys updated
I'll look forward to your review then. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
definitely in for this review.

Mask667

Awards
Hey all, thought I would update you as I am starting the second phase of this stack! I decided to stagger the start of each supplement separating each by one week. Last week I started the AlphaMax and was able to workout 4/5 times a week. I haven't noticed a huge change as to be expected with only one week of a test booster. I have noticed a slight boost in libito which is nice considering the gf is back in town. I will be starting the AnaBeta Elite and the Amentomax today and the Ep1c next week. I will be following the dosing recommendations of both the bottles and Quads_of_stee. 2 alpha morning and night, 2 ABE with lunch and dinner, and Amentomax pre. Also using ANS ritual preworkout and COR-whey

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep us updated! :cool:

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax usually kicks in about week 2 or the beginning of week 3. Sounds like you are getting the immediate effect of libido! How has your sleep been on it?

Mask667

Awards
Alphamax usually kicks in about week 2 or the beginning of week 3. Sounds like you are getting the immediate effect of libido! How has your sleep been on it?
Sleeps been fine, after about 6 or 7 hours and start waking up and have trouble getting back to sleep but I usually feel well rested so it's not a problem

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look forward to your progress bud!

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Wow that stack looks awesome. I need to do one like that soon. I'm just using ep1c and alphamax and am very happy with the results.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sleeps been fine, after about 6 or 7 hours and start waking up and have trouble getting back to sleep but I usually feel well rested so it's not a problem
You may not be getting the same quantity of sleep, but sounds like quality is definitely there!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be following for your feedback OP. :)
Very nice stack you have set up here.

Mask667

Awards
Nothing much new to report. Did maxes for my college sport and did ok on all except squat do to a hurt back. Bench 235 x 4 which comes out to about 260. Squat was pitiful at 275 x 3. And vertical leap w/o step was 31 inches. At 6'5" and 193 lbs I'm hoping to definitely get my squat back up. Will be starting ep1c on Thursday of this week. Still dosing AlphaMax at 4 per day, ABE at 4 per day, and Amentomax at 2 PW. Will be dosing Ep1c according to bottle at 2 pills pre most likely.

Mask667

Awards
Decided to start my bottle of Ep1c one day earlier just because I wanted to try it on a leg day first. Anyone who has used ep1c or another (-)-Epi product feel its effects immediately or does it take a few doses to kick in?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Decided to start my bottle of Ep1c one day earlier just because I wanted to try it on a leg day first. Anyone who has used ep1c or another (-)-Epi product feel its effects immediately or does it take a few doses to kick in?
people are reporting it takes a couple of days

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I felt Follidrone on the first day. Today will my first day on Ep1c so I'll see if I feel the same thing.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I felt Follidrone on the first day. Today will my first day on Ep1c so I'll see if I feel the same thing.
Are you dosing 2 a day? Or 2 pre, and one on rest days? Just wondering for personal use.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Are you dosing 2 a day? Or 2 pre, and one on rest days? Just wondering for personal use.
I dosed Follidrone 2 preworkout and one in the morning and one at night on off day. I will be doing the same with Ep1c so I can compare both.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Wow - loaded stack. Interested to see your progress along the way.

Mask667

Awards
Short update: second day of Ep1c and it could be a placebo effect but I definitely felt more endurance today not only lifting but also playing 5-on-5 full court basketball which I use as my main source of cardio. If this keeps up I might just have to pick up another bottle or two while it's still on sale!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It varies, it could take a few days it could take a few weeks it's highly individual specific, I think.
Short update: second day of Ep1c and it could be a placebo effect but I definitely felt more endurance today not only lifting but also playing 5-on-5 full court basketball which I use as my main source of cardio. If this keeps up I might just have to pick up another bottle or two while it's still on sale!
Nice! Looks like you're an early responder my man! Awesome looking stack :)