Nolvadren xt at half a dose for eight weeks?

jazzbigalo

Awards
Hat do you guys think about running this standalone for eight weeks at half dose? I have been running this the past week at half dose just to see how body reacts to new compound and have definitely seen improvements in endurance, motivation, a little strength and the old love handles are getting smaller by the day. Anyways any thoughts would be helpful.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hat do you guys think about running this standalone for eight weeks at half dose? I have been running this the past week at half dose just to see how body reacts to new compound and have definitely seen improvements in endurance, motivation, a little strength and the old love handles are getting smaller by the day. Anyways any thoughts would be helpful.
the recommended minimum dosage is 50mg and you would be around 37.5mg in one capsule. The majority or people run it at 75mg daily to see the best results. If you are truly noticing something at 1 capsule you could stick with it I guess but I would use both capsules for sure. More pronounced effects in shorter time.

Edit: I'm referring to arimistane. The main active in xt.

jazzbigalo

Awards
Thanx man. That's what I had seen also with the erase some people sitting at the fifty mark was good enough for them. Like with anything new I'm sure the effects will taper off, I might bump it up to two caps then. Have you had much success with these sort of products?

MikeyDopeness

Awards
Just gonna agree with above post. 75mg is the sweet spot.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I always take half of what they say, they just want you to buy more

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's funny, cause often ingredients are underdosed. :D
lol. Yeah. Although there are greedy companies the majority don't half dose supps or up the recommended dosage for fun.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always dosed it at half strength. For me personally I didn't need to go higher.

FYI I was a MAN Sports rep and am quite familiar with the N-XT

jazzbigalo

Awards
I know everyone is different and their bodies act in many ways to different compounds. How did you fair on the half dose? As I said it appears to be doing a job thus far but still may up dose after a couple of weeks to see if more beneficial or if results slow down.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know everyone is different and their bodies act in many ways to different compounds. How did you fair on the half dose? As I said it appears to be doing a job thus far but still may up dose after a couple of weeks to see if more beneficial or if results slow down.
I dried out pretty well and my libido didn't tank like it did on 75mg of arimistane. If you're coming off a cycle maybe the full dose is what you'd want; otherwise for me I was good at one cap a day or even every two days.

jazzbigalo

Awards
Nice one, good to hear what others have experienced on this. Thanx again mate and thanx to everyone else who have offered their opinion.

jazzbigalo

Awards
Started getting a bit of pain in my elbows and knees today. I don't know if it's anything to do with the nxt but I take omega oils and cla daily. Any suggestions?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People complain about joint pain when taking AIs...I don't know. Could be your test is elevated and you were able to push yourself harder in the gym and that's the soreness you're feeling. If you're peeing more than usual that's a good sign the NXT is working to reduce estrogen and the water bloat it can cause. That may also be the "joint dryness" too.

jazzbigalo

Awards
Pissing like a race horse lol
Thanx again. If you don't mind il keep the thread open if I need more help/info etc.

jazzbigalo

Awards
Since upping to a full dose my joints are more sore and my libido has taken a definite hit. I don't find any significant difference in body comp since I upped the dose. Any you guys feel libido dropped when on this. I assumed it might be the opposite effect as when on half a dose I felt the ole boy was pretty chirpy.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since upping to a full dose my joints are more sore and my libido has taken a definite hit. I don't find any significant difference in body comp since I upped the dose. Any you guys feel libido dropped when on this. I assumed it might be the opposite effect as when on half a dose I felt the ole boy was pretty chirpy.
Your libido is low because your estrogen is too low. Ease off on the two pill dose for a while. In fact, take a day or two off completely then go back to one pill. Your body needs some estrogen after all.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I had to drop it down to one pill every other day, cause my joints were really dry. And libido came back strong.

jazzbigalo

Awards
Nice one thank you guys. Il go back down to one a day. Il finish the tub first I don't want to start and stop if you know what I mean.