Amino last has been great but....

db2000

Awards
Price wise I think I can get cheaper BCAAs.

It has been awesome and when using as recommended by my former diet coach (he actually uses 2 scoops during a session with a carb like Vitargo) I don't get sore and my recovery is great.

Now I no longer have the privilege of asking him questions so I will ask it in here:

Is aminolast THAT drastically different from other BCAAs that changing to a cheaper option will result in lower quality gains?

Is there anything in it that makes it superior or will I have a very similar result if I double scoop another BCAA (I am assuming I will have to go 4:1:1????)

Thanks

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the profile, i don't see why it would be superior to other BCAA products.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would personally utilize something like:
Amino IV
Core BCAA
Scivation Xtend
Ultima Striva
AEN Intrabolic

all of these products are very legit

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
BCAAs are BCAAs .... mineral complexes and EAA components aside, no there is no difference
4:1:1 ratio superior to 2:1:1??
careful, you may go bald from all the hair-splitting you are doing in this thread..

BCAA are nice for recovery some feel (myself included)....others view it as inconsequential
one thing is for certain: if you think ANY product of this nature is the be-all end-all, or think it is THAT significant of an issue..you are on the wrong track

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BCAAs are BCAAs .... mineral complexes and EAA components aside, no there is no difference 4:1:1 ratio superior to 2:1:1?? careful, you may go bald from all the hair-splitting you are doing in this thread.. BCAA are nice for recovery some feel (myself included)....others view it as inconsequential one thing is for certain: if you think ANY product of this nature is the be-all end-all, or think it is THAT significant of an issue..you are on the wrong track
Well, I'd prefer a 4:1:1 if my main goal was more leucine. :D.

Hair splitting aside, I've never felt much support from BCAA supplementation (in regards to recovery). I much prefer LCLT for this.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
recoverpro has been my go to bcaa product for awhile now and it is 4:1:1....the 4:1:1 is a bonus though as for the price and servings plus good flavors i'd probably still buy it at 2:1:1

i've been mixing it compete for intraworkout....i'm a big supporter of intraworkout products as i see a noticeable difference from when i don't take them

gentri

gentri

Awards
I've used many different BCAAs but I really like Athletic Xtreme's Stacked BCAAs. It tastes great, doesn't leave a nasty after taste & it really helps with my recovery.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used many different BCAAs but I really like Athletic Xtreme's Stacked BCAAs. It tastes great, doesn't leave a nasty after taste & it really helps with my recovery.
i actually have a tub of it in my stash, blueberry, just don't know what flavor compete to mix it with

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
BCAAs are BCAAs .... mineral complexes and EAA components aside, no there is no difference
4:1:1 ratio superior to 2:1:1??
careful, you may go bald from all the hair-splitting you are doing in this thread..

BCAA are nice for recovery some feel (myself included)....others view it as inconsequential
one thing is for certain: if you think ANY product of this nature is the be-all end-all, or think it is THAT significant of an issue..you are on the wrong track
Lol.

Bcaas have no place for me personally. DOMs is just a process. Want to aleviate it?work that same muscle group again :D