1st stack questions

clem3030

clem3030

Awards
I will be starting Anabeta elite and erase pro very shortly. My question is should I still take pre workout with this stack? I use Hyde currently. Also I am trying to lean out a bit and get my body fat under 10% but I have read that you should eat more carbs while on Anabeta. I am also using DAA with this stack as well. Any input would be great. Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you can continue taking your pre-workout if you want, there should be no issues with it and AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro.

That combo (ABE + EP) has been run with DAA a lot before too. ;)

As far as your goals, yes the ingredients in both AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro should be beneficial for retaining lean mass and strength/endurance while dropping body fat. Some notice hunger increases with AnaBeta Elite (which is why it is a favorite for those looking to gain lean mass), but it is still effective on a caloric deficit (I've used it a number of times to drop fat and retain mass).

clem3030

clem3030

Awards
Thanks for the information. I have heard nothing but great reviews of both products.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
These two make a great stack! I ran it for two months and took a pre workout almost everyday with it! good luck and keep us posted with your results

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
i agree with the rest, prework-out will be fine it will not hinder performance of the anabeta or erase at all. in fact while carb and cal deficient it will help motivate to lift longer and harder

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be starting Anabeta elite and erase pro very shortly. My question is should I still take pre workout with this stack? I use Hyde currently. Also I am trying to lean out a bit and get my body fat under 10% but I have read that you should eat more carbs while on Anabeta. I am also using DAA with this stack as well. Any input would be great. Thanks.
Depends if you need a kick in the but sometimes or want to enhance the pump for an array of benefits and look more awesome lol.
6gr Cit malate
1-2gr Agamtine Sulfate
1-2gr Creatinol-O-phosphate

SNS has each in bulk so custom dosing to make sure you're getting correct, useful amounts....not to mention super cheap.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yah OP. You're good.

Most people stop Pre-workouts when they get on PH and Pinning cycles due to blood pressure spikes.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I usually use a pre-workout to wash down the 2 AnaBeta Elites that I take prior to training:) Carbs aren't necessary for AnaBeta to work, but it seems to work well when eating high levels of carbs in a bulk. Orange chicken from Panda Express plus AnaBeta Elite is a thing of beauty.

clem3030

clem3030

Awards
I basically carb cycle two days per week high rest low.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
clem3030

clem3030

Awards
You might switch to just one day.
I will as soon as I see weight loss slow. For now I'm still seeing results and can keep up my energy levels with the extra day. I'm at around 15% body fat currently. Losing about 1& 1/2 pds per week.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I have been going 0 carb up with Abe and erase pro untill after my workout. As soon as my workout ends I eat a cup And a half of oatmeal with my last dose of Abe and I've Noticed a huge difference

clem3030

clem3030

Awards
I have been going 0 carb up with Abe and erase pro untill after my workout. As soon as my workout ends I eat a cup And a half of oatmeal with my last dose of Abe and I've Noticed a huge difference
This sounds like a great plan. Do you do that on your cardio days as well? I do every other day cardio and keep my carbs super low on those days.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
IMO the best pre workouts are the simplest for your needs. For me, 200mg caffeine + 15mg yohimbine is all i need (i workout at 430am so i need the kick some days lol).

Some days I add in other goodies but im not consistant enough for BA or COP. Cit Mal and Agmatine also feature on pump day.

Look into some bulks by SNS and see if any of those grab your interest

clem3030

clem3030

Awards
IMO the best pre workouts are the simplest for your needs. For me, 200mg caffeine + 15mg yohimbine is all i need (i workout at 430am so i need the kick some days lol). Some days I add in other goodies but im not consistant enough for BA or COP. Cit Mal and Agmatine also feature on pump day. Look into some bulks by SNS and see if any of those grab your interest
I was doing the caffeine and yohimbine for about two months but it doesn't have the same kick I need on cardio days now. I work out at 4:30am as well. I'm excited to start this stack just waiting for the erase to show up tomorrow so I can start on Tuesday.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
This sounds like a great plan. Do you do that on your cardio days as well? I do every other day cardio and keep my carbs super low on those days.
I do cardio every day, but have light and heavy cardio days, on heavy cardio days I eat a cup of oatmeal after, and light I eat about a 1 and 3/4 of a cup!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre workout doesnt matter. Whatever you respond best to, use it.

As for carbs and AB, it is to get the fullness effect. Its not a requirement for anabeta, just preference.

clem3030

clem3030

Awards
1st day in and I feel great! Tomorrow is a cardio day. I will post weekly to let you all know my progress. Weighed in at 197 today.