XF/ABE/Pre-Workout Stack Questions.

nickpiper12

Awards
Sort of a new member here on the forum. Was looking for a new pre-workout until I stumbled across this section and into the ArA thread...

Been training for about 4 years, and up until about 6 months ago I've always been growing. My diet is clean and workouts are spot on as I always change it ip. I've just been really on and off lately so I thought I would try some sort of stack, first timer user for these sorts of supplements. Looking for opinions on what I've listed below.

Currently take:

2000mg Vitamin C (Morning)
2000 I.U Vitamin D3 (Night)
800mg Milk Thistle (Lunch)
1200mg Fish Oil (Night)
1500mg ZMA (Bedtime)
Multi (Morning/Lunch)
Pump Fuel Insanity (PWO)
Protein

From what I've gathered searching through all of posts I've come to this. Above stays constant.

X-Factor (4 capsules, with PWO)
AnaBeta Elite (2 morning, 2 night)
ALCAR (500mg?)
High Volume (Really like the profile, plus non stim)

AmentoMax (Sold as stack with ABE. Not sure what it's for)

Let me know what you guys think. Any additions/substitutions or any input is helpful as I'm sort of new at this.

Usually train in the afternoon so any dosing help would be awesome! I also have hockey late (past 10:30) during the week Mon/Wed so I usually eat pretty late on those days.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice stack.

Only thing I would do is up the ALCAR to 2 grams pre-workout with the ArA.
You will be good dosing the fish oil late at night away from the ArA as you workout in the afternoon (at least 4 hours apart).

AmentoMax is a PDE inhibitor (vasodilation). Certainly will help with performance, strenght, mood, and pump. You can either do 2 caps prior to training on workout days (able to run for 12 weeks followed by a 4 week break) or 2 caps in the morning everyday (run for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break)

heres a good write up on amentoflavone (AmentoMax):
AmentoMax

nickpiper12

Awards
Very nice stack.

Only thing I would do is up the ALCAR to 2 grams pre-workout with the ArA.
You will be good dosing the fish oil late at night away from the ArA as you workout in the afternoon (at least 4 hours apart).

AmentoMax is a PDE inhibitor (vasodilation). Certainly will help with performance, strenght, mood, and pump. You can either do 2 caps prior to training on workout days (able to run for 12 weeks followed by a 4 week break) or 2 caps in the morning everyday (run for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break)
Great info on the AmentoMax, thanks for the link. I'll probably end up doing 2 caps prior to workout for 12 weeks with a 4 week break. I've read about a bridge dosing on the ArA and ABE, due to ArA needing to kick in a few weeks. Is that the best route?

Noted on the ALCAR, I have plenty to use here.

As far as timing everything before a workout. When do I take the ALCAR, ArA, and PWO. All 30-20 mins before?

Also say I do have to train in the A.M or an occasional night. Besides the PWO, is there a 24 hour rule for any of the additional supplements? Always followed the 24 hour rule on my PWO since the caffeine gets to me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to bridge the stack, you will get a longer run out of it. Not necessarily the best route just a way to make stack longer.

Dose ALCAR and ArA pre-workout (30-45 minutes). I would also consider dosing 2 caps AnaBeta Elite with ArA as there are some synergistic properties between the two.

Some people aren't able to dose ALCAR at night because it can keep them awake. So just be aware of that.

nickpiper12

Awards
Gotcha, I will just take normally then and not bridge.

I've read that as well. I suppose I can take 2 ABE in the morning and then take the other two ABE with ALCAR and ArA 30 to 45 mins before. High Volume shortly after that.

Any rules about food and ABE and timing of those.

ZMA should do the trick if I can't sleep, but I shouldn't have a problem with taking the ALCAR in the afternoon.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha, I will just take normally then and not bridge.

I've read that as well. I suppose I can take 2 ABE in the morning and then take the other two ABE with ALCAR and ArA 30 to 45 mins before. High Volume shortly after that.

Any rules about food and ABE and timing of those.

ZMA should do the trick if I can't sleep, but I shouldn't have a problem with taking the ALCAR in the afternoon.
You can dose AnaBeta Elite with food or prior to food (myself and others like dosing prior to food because of the GDA properites) but either way is perfectly fine.

You should be completely fine with your sleep when dosing ALCAR in the afternoon. Dosing at night doesn't keep everyone awake, but from personal experiences, I am unable to dose close to bed.

nickpiper12

Awards
You can dose AnaBeta Elite with food or prior to food (myself and others like dosing prior to food because of the GDA properites) but either way is perfectly fine.

You should be completely fine with your sleep when dosing ALCAR in the afternoon. Dosing at night doesn't keep everyone awake, but from personal experiences, I am unable to dose close to bed.
Perfect. Really appreciate the help. Just need to order the AnaMax stack and I'll be good to go! Can't wait to start.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect. Really appreciate the help. Just need to order the AnaMax stack and I'll be good to go! Can't wait to start.
Would love to hear your results and or a log? Or even just put updates in this thread whenever possible.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

How much prior to food do you dose ABE?

I am also one that cannot take ALCAR even remotely close to bed time. 3pm or after is a no-go for me or I'll be awake all night.

nickpiper12

Awards
Would love to hear your results and or a log? Or even just put updates in this thread whenever possible.
Never really done anything like that before, but not opposed to documenting results!

I'm about 5' 9", 180 lbs with a pretty lean, stocky build. 6-7% BF

I'm hoping to add some weight as I've plateaued here for a while and all the cardio from hockey is killing my gains. Curious on the appetite effect of this stack as I already have a stupid fast metabolism and put down 4-6k calories a day, higher end dirtyish depending on the day.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never really done anything like that before, but not opposed to documenting results!

I'm about 5' 9", 180 lbs with a pretty lean, stocky build. 6-7% BF

I'm hoping to add some weight as I've plateaued here for a while and all the cardio from hockey is killing my gains. Curious on the appetite effect of this stack as I already have a stupid fast metabolism and put down 4-6k calories a day, higher end dirtyish depending on the day.
In my experience, both AnaBeta Elite and ArA both increase my hunger and I am able to tolerate a higher calorie/carb count without gaining much fat. Everyone is different though and some do not notice the hunger increases.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my experience, both AnaBeta Elite and ArA both increase my hunger and I am able to tolerate a higher calorie/carb count without gaining much fat. Everyone is different though and some do not notice the hunger increases.
I havent used ABE, but fully agree on X-Factor. I always eat more on it and stay lean, if not leaner, in the midsection.